someone asked: would you respect a non binary person pronouns?

Since you rely on Google to get you through the day you should try this one. "Can sir be used as a pronoun?" Learn something. You're welcome.

Now, trying to move on again, you have still neglected to address what I am actually telling you, which is that it is not as easy to communicate with these people as you suggest.
I rely on the dictionary to learn the actual meanings of words.

Sir is a noun not a pronoun. It happens to be a gendered noun that refers specifically to a male and this is the reason the nonbinary gender dysphoric crowd doesn't like the word.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
I rely on the dictionary to learn the actual meanings of words.

Sir is a noun not a pronoun. Tt happens to be a gendered noun that refers specifically to a male and this is the reason the nonbinary gender dysphoric crowd doesn't like the word.
I don't like having actual conversations with people that are not honest enough to concede ground where they've lost it. You no longer have enough social credit for me to continue. Have a nice day.

I don't like having conversations with people that are not honest enough to concede ground where they've lost it. Have a nice day.
That's funny.

Prove that the word sir is a pronoun and then you can claim that oh so valuable to you internet victory.

Better yet learn the fucking English language before you try telling other people what words mean.

That's funny.

Prove that the word sir is a pronoun and then you can claim that oh so valuable to you internet victory.

Better yet learn the fucking English language before you try telling other people what words mean.
I think you know very well that sir in certain contexts can be used as a pronoun. I think you also know that it's largely irrelevant to the spirit of my post and response to what you were saying.

You're a dishonest poster that focuses on pedantic details so you can avoid conceding any ground. I'd be surprised if you've ever learned a single thing that forced you to adjust your view in all the time you've posted here.

On another forum, but i wont link to it because it is against the rules... i thought that might be a interesting topic​

Here is my answer:

I would call them by their pronouns to avoid conflict with the LGBTQ movement, but i secretly think they are freaks. I dont hate them though, and would call them by their pronouns because it is important to them, it doesnt hurt me calling them what they want to be called. But I think they are freaks and that it is crazy. I wouldnt tell them that though.

would you respect a non binary person pronouns ?​

I will address men by male pronouns and women by female pronouns

But I am not a martyr and dont wish to be

If safety or economic security of my family is in jeopardy from the crazed mutant woke establishment I would bend my principals if necessary up to a point

I think you know very well that sir in certain contexts can be used as a pronoun. I think you also know that it's largely irrelevant to the spirit of my post and response to what you were saying.

You're a dishonest poster that focuses on pedantic details so you can avoid conceding any ground. I'd be surprised if you've ever learned a single thing that forced you to adjust your view in all the time you've posted here.
Sir is a noun therefore it is always used as a noun.

It is a noun that specifically refers to a man that's all it is that's all it ever has been.

I guess not everybody makes it to college, and you still have not addressed my contradiction of your point, which remains valid. Like I said, have a nice day.

You have no point except for the one on your head.

You are incorrect by definition.

I don't have to support their mental delusions. Fuck that.

Like the tranny at Biff Burger, I'll be polite and respectful, but I'm not callin' that a woman or by woman pronouns.
Didn't the last biff burger in St Pete close in 2021?

But like myself you are a very frequent responder to Rottenfuhrer Mortuary and his mostly infantile threads --- his mental issues . So what does that make us--- amateur long distance carers or mildly obsessional? Just saying!! But I believe we should respond to wannabe mutants and let them know peacefully exactly what we think of them .And , if necessary , why we think it .

The difference being I dont support his antics in any way.

Forum List

Back