Delta Worker Goes Off On Non-Binary Passenger Crying About Being Misgendered

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
You see this is what doesn't make sense at all to me. If he claims that he's non-binary doesn't that mean that supposedly (meaning inside his own fantasy world) he doesn't have a gender? Also, clearly this worker is a whole lot nicer about it than I would have been as he's trying to play along and pretend with him whereas I wouldn't give into his delusions at all. Yet all this man or I guess thing in this situation does is ridicule him for it.

He's being a lot nicer and more polite than I've seen when it comes to the alphabet people, but still, unlike me he was trying to go along with it and apologizing for it so what's the issue? Is it because perhaps he already knows that there's no such thing as being non-binary?

You see this is what doesn't make sense at all to me. If he claims that he's non-binary doesn't that mean that supposedly (meaning inside his own fantasy world) he doesn't have a gender? Also, clearly this worker is a whole lot nicer about it than I would have been as he's trying to play along and pretend with him whereas I wouldn't give into his delusions at all. Yet all this man or I guess thing in this situation does is ridicule him for it.

He's being a lot nicer and more polite than I've seen when it comes to the alphabet people, but still, unlike me he was trying to go along with it and apologizing for it so what's the issue? Is it because perhaps he already knows that there's no such thing as being non-binary?

What happens behind bedroom doors is no ones business. Once the queers came out of the bedroom, they made it our business. I feel no compassion for faggots who are thrown off buildings by radical Muslims, because if they never came out from behind the bedroom doors, the Muslims would never know.....

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

What happens behind bedroom doors is no ones business. Once the queers came out of the bedroom, they made it our business. I feel no compassion for faggots who are thrown off buildings by radical Muslims, because if they never came out from behind the bedroom doors, the Muslims would never know.....

View attachment 879172
They would know. Their attitude is much the same as yours. As long as they stay in the closet where they belong, they wouldn't be bothered.

Crazy people love to video themselves being uppity when interacting with normies. They know they have judges out there who will side with them and their crazy behavior if it goes to court.

Crazy people love to video themselves being uppity when interacting with normies. They know they have judges out there who will side with them and their crazy behavior if it goes to court.
Of course, it all goes back to allowing mentally ill people to get out of the insane asylums and live with their families, who instead of treating the problem, the family doesnt want any conflict, so politely lets the crazy fuck, do what ever he/she/it does. That is why you see many of the nutjobs self mutilating themselves or worse, picking up a gun and murdering innocent children at some school. All because the Marxists/Demofascists love to see children killed, in or out of the womb.....

Great thing about being old, retired and not giving a fuck, is that you can deliberately mis-gender anyone you want, any time you want.

:banana:
I sure am of that old state of mind.

Over the past couple of days, I have learned about two shootings and a couple of house fires and this person thinks that being misgendered is the worst thing that can happen to a person?

God bless you and the families of the true victims always!!!

Holly

Don't all lives matter to you?

Forum List

Back