someone asked: would you respect a non binary person pronouns?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con

On another forum, but i wont link to it because it is against the rules... i thought that might be a interesting topic​

Here is my answer:

I would call them by their pronouns to avoid conflict with the LGBTQ movement, but i secretly think they are freaks. I dont hate them though, and would call them by their pronouns because it is important to them, it doesnt hurt me calling them what they want to be called. But I think they are freaks and that it is crazy. I wouldnt tell them that though.

would you respect a non binary person pronouns ?​

If you join discord server people make fun of you if you ask them to use they/them pronoun. For all the LGBT acceptance. Acceptance for non binary people is very low.

Trans people don't tend to have relevance in my life to the extent that I'd even have to acknowledge them at all.

They tend to work low end jobs and be entirely inconsequential.

As uncomfortable as it is, yes I would show the respect for anyone self identifying as just about anything as long as it's not harmful. One person I know started out as a Dave and ended up a Sarah.

Nope....
I dont need to partake in someone's mental issues.
But like myself you are a very frequent responder to Rottenfuhrer Mortuary and his mostly infantile threads --- his mental issues . So what does that make us--- amateur long distance carers or mildly obsessional? Just saying!! But I believe we should respond to wannabe mutants and let them know peacefully exactly what we think of them .And , if necessary , why we think it .

But like myself you are a very frequent responder to Rottenfuhrer Mortuary and his mostly infantile threads --- his mental issues . So what does that make us--- amateur long distance carers or mildly obsessional? Just saying!! But I believe we should respond to wannabe mutants and let them know peacefully exactly what we think of them .And , if necessary , why we think it .

I enjoy your posts, because i think you are a pricktease. I like you.

If it bugs you that much, it isn’t that difficult to simply speak to (or about) a person without using pronouns
most people predominantly use only 1 pronoun anyway, and it is difficult to get "i" wrong.

On another forum, but i wont link to it because it is against the rules... i thought that might be a interesting topic​

Here is my answer:

I would call them by their pronouns to avoid conflict with the LGBTQ movement, but i secretly think they are freaks. I dont hate them though, and would call them by their pronouns because it is important to them, it doesnt hurt me calling them what they want to be called. But I think they are freaks and that it is crazy. I wouldnt tell them that though.

what does it hurt? you are either attempting to communicate, or why bother saying anything?

The funny thing about this is that when you are talking to a person you never refer to them with a pronoun other than the pronoun "you"

These people want to control your speech even when they are not in your presence which is when you would actually refer to them as he, she or whatever

These wackos are actually saying you are offending them when they are not around to hear what you are saying.

Mort would bitch slap you if you talked that shit to him in person. I would too.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Nah, they can go fuck themselves....Clear enough?

If I was running a gun shop and someone checked "non-binary" on a fed 4473 form to buy a gun I would refuse the sale right then and there.....Which is a shop owner's right.

The way I see it is if you can't figure-out what gender you are then you are clearly a mental defective.....Go be a freak at some other gun shop.

There are a number of them where I live, a college town.
I tend to avoid using any pronouns around them.
In my opinion, and keep in mind, I live in an area with a considerably higher percentage of them, they are a bit on the self righteous side. They are use to people climbing over each other to be over friendly with them to assure their membership in the woke club.
I treat them exactly the same as normal wait staff. Friendly enough, smile etc. but I do not, in any way, acknowledge their presence as something special like I see so many do.
The result of that virtually always results in them acting distant. Because I don't revere them, pay homage to them, they probably think I am transphobic.
Leftist around here treat them like how people long ago treated priests.

The funny thing about this is that when you are talking to a person you never refer to them with a pronoun other than the pronoun "you"

These people want to control your speech even when they are not in your presence which is when you would actually refer to them as he, she or whatever

These wackos are actually saying you are offending them when they are not around to hear what you are saying.
You clearly don't live in the south. Sir and ma'am are extremely common.

Here is my answer:

Of course.
No one is harmed by the courtesy and the person feels accepted.

It's the Christian thing to do.

Forum List

Back