Zone1 They Did It Again, Another Church Of Mine Goes WOKE!!

That's a horse of another color then. I just wouldn't let someone else's political narrative influence my spiritual decisions.

I would. I had a few churches nearby me and all but one was woke. The third one I didn't like because they were being WAY too preachy about baptism. Baptism is very important don't get me wrong, but it does not give you your salvation and basically that's what they were trying to say that if you're not baptized you're not going to Heaven. So that's still a false gospel just one of a different sort.

Most of you remember when I left my contemporary church after they stuck in a thing about learning pronouns in a Christmas Eve service. Well, there must be something happening with the UMC's altogether because this traditional church started talking about how they were pivoting towards change and our lack of acceptance of people of inclusion has got to end and I forgot what exact words she used but white people are basically the enemy. (It was a black female pastor.) Ah well, no church at all is a whole lot better than a fake one.
You are such a loser.

I would. I had a few churches nearby me and all but one was woke. The third one I didn't like because they were being WAY too preachy about baptism. Baptism is very important don't get me wrong, but it does not give you your salvation and basically that's what they were trying to say that if you're not baptized you're not going to Heaven. So that's still a false gospel just one of a different sort.

Quick question. How do you know what a false gospel is?

Loser

Forum List

Back