Some things never change

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1641507180536.png

Democrats got rid of the Indian? Just like the first Democrat, Andrew Jackson, killed them all off.

View attachment 584502

Democrats got rid of the Indian? Just like the first Democrat, Andrew Jackson, killed them all off.

Sure they don't want people to think about American Indians, so they will remove all references.
I grew up seeing that packaging and it never once made me feel like going out and oppressing native Americans.
Obviously because Leftists are all about oppression and silencing, they are once again projecting their inner selves when they push for this type of thing.

also... thats F*** hilarious

Sure they don't want people to think about American Indians, so they will remove all references.
I grew up seeing that packaging and it never once made me feel like going out and oppressing native Americans.
Obviously because Leftists are all about oppression and silencing, they are once again projecting their inner selves when they push for this type of thing.

also... thats F*** hilarious
1641510849967.jpeg

The original logo of the company's “butter maiden” first appeared on Land O'Lakes packaging in 1928, created by Arthur C. Hanson, an artist who worked for a local advertising firm. It was redone about 30 years later by Patrick DesJarlait, a Chippewa artist who died in 1972

Forum List

Back