President Trump to OAN about Jan 6: it was love, there was so much love during my speech, my biggest crowd ever, only a tiny percentage caused trouble

That tiny percentage that caused trouble that he did not mention is of course ANTIFA funded by the Dems. The America hating Biden lovers when they make up lies Trump supporters caused Havoc and chaos, never mention in their ramblings that in the video you can hear trump supporters saying "Thats ANTIFA" when it shows a couple people using hammers hitting the windows with them breaking them and they are trying to stop them from doing so.

That tiny percentage that caused trouble that he did not mention is of course ANTIFA funded by the Dems. The America hating Biden lovers when they make up lies Trump supporters caused Havoc and chaos, never mention in their ramblings that in the video you can hear trump supporters saying "Thats ANTIFA" when it shows a couple people using hammers hitting the windows with them breaking them and they are trying to stop them from doing so.
You are either a shameless liar, brainwashed or psychotic and out of touch with reality. Which is it?

Of particular note, Trump says he had a deal with the Taliban.
There's the most likely reason why the evacuation of the defeated was so successful.

Otherwise he says it's the beginning of communism, but then he says it's beyond the beginning. But then he says it's the beginning of communism again.

The rest is mostly claims and proof of the cheating and the stolen election.

• Banned
just because a coupla unemployed deranged libertarians did something on Jan 6 doesn't mean there was a "riot"

most Trump supporters were there to pray for America...in fact!

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

-- trump

And when trump said "We", he didn't mean "him." trump went to the Whitehouse and watched the riot on TV.

And then Ashli Babbit died for trump.

RIP

just because a coupla unemployed deranged libertarians did something on Jan 6 doesn't mean there was a "riot"

most Trump supporters were there to pray for America...in fact!

most as I said,where there to support trump as well. ANTIFA started the riots,Trump supporters tried to stop them,

God bless America!

Today must feel like Christmas, Hanukkah, and Birthday all rolled into one with the amout of outrageous content being published for you to use as troll bait. LOL.

I can't help but laugh seeing several threads on the first page from Basque ‐‐ half of them condemning Trump and the other half pro-Trump ‐‐ and you have people disparaging Basque as a "moonbat Dem" in the anti-Trump threads, and the very same people giving him props in the pro-Trump threads. I honestly don't understand how so many people continue to take the bait. Some of you must have the memory of a goldfish. :laugh:

trump-embarrassing.jpg

Forum List

Back