Some Theories Why Clinton Lost the Easy Win Election

Here are a few, and I think all of them had some role in her defeat.

Why Trump Won: Working-Class Whites

Coulter: Trump Victory Boils Down To "Globalism vs. Nationality"

Hillary Supporters Burn American Flag, Riot, Threaten to Kill Trump After Losing Election

What theories do yo think best explain Hillary's loss?

And why did the pollsters get it so fucking wrong? I have my own theories, but I am interested in what others think.
I think the pollsters got it wrong because, rather than report news , and opinions; they tried to create news, and opinions.
They all share the same mindset as the media elite, are snobs at heart and simply cannot believe that so many people do not think the same way they do.

I think people have just had it up to here with Washington pulling its typical shit. And they want their full-time jobs with benefits back (we seem to have Washington to thank for some of that, too). But it's mostly wanting to drain the swamp.

I agree. Trump got the message out and the blue collar working folks responded.

They obviously like what they were hearing and decided they would take a chance on the non politician Trump and kick the establishment Hillary to the curb.

Good choice in my view.

And lets not forget Benghazi, her email mess and her stupid, careless and incompetent actions. She pretty much cooked her own goose without any help from anyone.

She based her campaign on smears and slander, and never really had any answers or new ideas. She thought she could force herself on the country and we would all fall in line like good little brainwashed robots. Today is a great day for America, the politics of personal destruction has been rejected and the voters have rejected the utter corruption she represented.

She based her campaign on smears and slander, and never really had any answers or new ideas. She thought she could force herself on the country and we would all fall in line like good little brainwashed robots. Today is a great day for America, the politics of personal destruction has been rejected and the voters have rejected the utter corruption she represented.

Relying on anger against Trump from her core supporters allowed her to ignore several conflicts between traditional Democratic groups. The biggest being open immigration/amnesty supporters vs Private Sector Unions.

1. She is a rather weak candidate herself.
2. The American people are wise enough to disregard political tricks of the elites and misleading messsages from the propaganda machines.
3. The American people understand what we really want.
4. Trump gives us an opportunity to get what we want.

And why did the pollsters get it so fucking wrong? I have my own theories, but I am interested in what others think.
1. Most of them are "wrong" on purpose, in support of the propaganda machines.
2. Some of them rely too much on conventional wisdom in an unconventional race.
3. Some of them simply used a selective or small sample.

Hillary Supporters Burn American Flag, Riot, Threaten to Kill Trump After Losing Election

Well I think there are lots of reasons- but really it all comes down to Comey's announcement 10 days before the election.

There are lots of reasons why Trump did as well as he did- but what allowed him to win was Comey's announcement.

Well I think there are lots of reasons- but really it all comes down to Comey's announcement 10 days before the election.

There are lots of reasons why Trump did as well as he did- but what allowed him to win was Comey's announcement.

Nope. Hillary has no one to blame but herself. Her actions were stupid, careless and incompetent. She cooked her own goose and blaming Comey won't change that.

Forum List

Back