I Want Republicans to Lose the Midterms

And Fox is losing hard to the Dominion which probably owned those machines. There is ZERO proof under oath of anything you have to say.
Are you saying the Machines did NOT stop working? On Voting day? Of course there is no PROOF. Who was in Charge of the Election? Was not her name Hobbs? When Democrats cover up a crime ,they do it right.

Are you saying the Machines did NOT stop working? On Voting day? Of course there is no PROOF. Who was in Charge of the Election? Was not her name Hobbs? When Democrats cover up a crime ,they do it right.

She should be very careful. After Dominion get's through with Fox, they may turn their guns onto her.

She should be very careful. After Dominion get's through with Fox, they may turn their guns onto her.
Fream on ,Little Broomstick Cowboy. FOX has the same immunity as CNN and PMSNBC and all the fuckin' LIES they told ,and are telling ,about Trump. FOX LAUGHS as Dominion.

Tell me about it. To steal an election like that and leave no evidence? It must have taken thousands of people to pull off, and not one of them squealed. That's impressive.
Stalin and Beria did it for years. Stalin had a saying. "Dead men don't talk". As for Coverups , the JFK assassination is still buried. Magic Bullet ,anyone? (snicker)

I will agree to OZ. And repub stupidity. They should have voted early. They need to realize that the "Temporary" COVID voting rules are now permanent. As to Kari Lake? THAT was a fuckin' cheat. Funny how the Voting machines broke down on VOTING DAY. And the Bitch who won? She was IN CHARGE of the Election.
Still laughed out of court.

Not because I want to see Democrats win. Their agenda is destructive, but Republicans need to lose in order to finally get it through their heads that Trump is poison to their party. A month ago they were riding what looked like was going to be a historical red wave. Now, it's more of a puddle, if even that. The House will still likely flip due to redistricting, but by a much smaller margin. The Senate is looking completely out of reach now barring some tidal event back in their favor. Their reversed fortune is likely due to two elements: the Dobbs ruling and Trump's influence over the Senate primaries.

The Dobbs ruling is what it is. GOP voters have been open and honest about wanting Roe overturned for decades. However, I don't think anyone actually expected it to happen, including the GOP leadership, which is why it was such a shock and awe event. Even with Dobbs, though, the Republicans should still be riding a strong election wave, but they aren't. Trump's picks have been toxic to the electorate. Pennsylvania should have been a relatively easy hold, but Trump endorsed the most incompetent Republican candidate in the race and his campaign is a trainwreck. It's so bad he is likely going to lose to a stroke victim who looks and dresses like Shrek. Mastriano, Trump's handpicked gubernatorial candidate in the state who parroted The Big Lie and was at the Capitol Hill riot on January 6th, has been trailing his opponent in every poll. Georgia should have been the easiest pickup for the GOP, but Trumpy Herschel Walker can't form a coherent thought, makes things up out of thin air, and so far refuses to debate his opponent. In Arizona, MAGA Blake Masters is attempting to run away from his political record on abortion, countering his support for a federal personhood law, and it's blowing up in his face. GOP PACs have already started pulling money out of that race. Wisconsin is now also in jeopardy given Ron Johnson's admittance he was part of the fake Electors scheme. Even states like Ohio, North Carolina, and Florida are showing to be more competitive than expected, but I suspect the Republicans will retain those seats in the end. Furthermore, this national toxicity has the potential to destroy several gubernatorial races. Kari Lake in Arizona is as tactless and crass as Trump and is losing her race, which would be a net loss for the GOP. Other competitive races like New Mexico, Wisconsin, and Maine, to name a few are being stunted by the overall environment.

Despite Biden's dismal approval ratings, poor economic climate, and incredibly radical administration, the Republicans look to be snatching defeat from the jaws of victory and that's exactly what needs to happen. After these midterms are over the MAGA faithful need a strong wakeup call that blindly following their leader's guidance is destructive and toxic to their party and their agenda. If they emerge from these elections with anything other than a sound and disappointing defeat it may very well carry them into 2024 with Trump as their nominee and that will be the final nail in the coffin. According to polls, over half of Republicans still want Trump to be their nominee in 2024 and make another run at it and this is dangerous because he will get destroyed. Biden will be one and done, regardless of what he says. The party will never let him be renominated, so 2024 should be a strong presidential year for the GOP following Biden and the Democrats really have no strong bench to speak of. Sanders will be too old. Warren is an unlikable shrew. Harris is an imbecile and Buttigieg is milquetoast. They do have one formidable candidate, however, and that is Gavin Newsom. He's young (relatively speaking), attractive, and charismatic and if I were to make a bet today on who the Dem nominee will be it's him. He's the American version of Justin Trudeau and that's what's so scary about his prospects. The Republicans need someone who can make the strong case that Newsom's radical California values are a poor fit for the country and that case won't be made by Trump. His attitude, his antics, and constant negative press will overshadow all of these things and usher Newsom into the White House in a landslide and we'll pay for it dearly.

So yes, I want the Republicans to lose bigly. The Trump faithful will still be there, of course. Nothing will convince them they are lambs to the slaughter, but enough of the rank and file may finally realize Trump is destructive and relegate the remaining hold outs to the extreme wing of their party and purge them from having future significant influence. It needs to happen or the country is doomed in 2024.
Word salad of a extreme wakco

Forum List

Back