Some people are too stupid to breathe...

Professors have a right to say what they want in class, and students have a right to record them and expose them when they do.
The profs have the legal right to put in the syllabus that the lectures not be taped. End of story.

Yep and if it gets recorded there is not a damn thing the professors can do.
He can bar them from the class room until the person stops, signs an agreement to not do it again, and follows the syllabus.

This woman should be pistol whipped to a coma, since she has no real job she obviously can't make it in the real world. She being a fucking piece of shit professor… LOL Orange Coast College Student Threatened With Expulsion After Recording Professor's Anti-Trump Tirade
What's stupid about it?

She's taking advantage of the fact that she has a captive audience to fill young minds with her hardcore partisan ideology. As dishonest and nasty as that is, it sure all hell isn't stupid.

What do you think is going on, on campuses from coast to coast? The last thing they want these kids to do is be exposed to contrary opinions and open debate.

This woman should be pistol whipped to a coma, since she has no real job she obviously can't make it in the real world. She being a fucking piece of shit professor… LOL Orange Coast College Student Threatened With Expulsion After Recording Professor's Anti-Trump Tirade
What's stupid about it?

She's taking advantage of the fact that she has a captive audience to fill young minds with her hardcore partisan ideology. As dishonest and nasty as that is, it sure all hell isn't stupid.

What do you think is going on, on campuses from coast to coast? The last thing they want these kids to do is be exposed to contrary opinions and open debate.
I am not defending that particular professor's actions.

I am defending the legal and academic right of a professor to tell the class how the classroom environment will operate.

Any student has the right to file a grievance with, first, the professor, then the Department Chairman, and up to the Dean and Provost.

Students are not in charge of the classroom.

What's stupid about it?

I am not defending that particular professor's actions.

I am defending the legal and academic right of a professor to tell the class how the classroom environment will operate.

Any student has the right to file a grievance with, first, the professor, then the Department Chairman, and up to the Dean and Provost.

Students are not in charge of the classroom.
This is a very good example of the "isolation" tactic that they like to use.

Isolate an incident that is clearly one tiny part of a much larger issue down as small as you can, as to make it (and the much larger issue) essentially irrelevant.

Pretend that it is not a perfect example of a much more significant point, and perhaps you can avoid discussing the much more significant point.

It's a smart strategy and it does seem to work at times.

Last edited:
mac is guilty of description what he and the regressive far right always do.

We have one example, the answer to which is to follow the grievance procedure (which he ignores).

He then extends it by implication to all the class (professors), without any proof.

His is a poor strategy and seems to fall flat.

Those without college degrees are going to suffer big time coming up. They are too stupid to see the wealthy will now laugh all the way to the bank while they are told they make too much. And they will buy into it.

You are an insufferable snob, probably with a worthless college degree that enables you to be a janitor at Walmart.
I taught myself of my chosen craft - computer programming - at evenings, long after working hours, weekends and it cost me nothing except the time I invested in it. But before that I - as an immigrant - I had to teach myself English. I never complained about my pay, because I knew that whatever I made I earned honestly.

I am comfortably retired. Will you be, when your time comes or will you still be bitching?

Jake starkey you are an absolute moron... Gallant Warrior does more before breakfast than you do in a month...
Says a ridgerunner. GW is a great guy. I have told him I am fine with how he runs his class. I am not satisfied that dumb dumbs like you understand how a college class room operates.

Attacking me is just silly.

Lots of envy, you. You graduated 8th grade.

Jake you are letting your mouth overload your ass once again... The discussion is regarding a College/ University education, not middle school level... Anyone investing in a College / University has consumer rights, something you fail to see... If a Professor is blowing smoke, the consumer has every right to take immediate action against the Professor...

Believe that all you want, and you will still believe wrongly.

The professor has academic freedom.

There is no consumer contract property right in his education.

The professor controls his classroom.

The syllabus documents the reciprocal obligations of professor and students.

Students can always take another professor.

They have grievance rights as part of the college charter.

You truly do not understand.

Lots of envy, you. You graduated 8th grade.

Jake you are letting your mouth overload your ass once again... The discussion is regarding a College/ University education, not middle school level... Anyone investing in a College / University has consumer rights, something you fail to see... If a Professor is blowing smoke, the consumer has every right to take immediate action against the Professor...
You are wasting your time talking to the stupid asshole. Block him and the forum IQ goes up a few points.

Iceweasel cries whenever he gets around me because I make him look like a fool. Every. Single. Time.

Forum List

Back