Some people are too stupid to breathe...

The student should get the fuck out of that class. Case closed.
Why?

The student is there to satisfy course requirements. There is no excuse for a professor to leverage that need to cram their ideology down the student's throat.

Is that a required course?

If you're not connecting or in tune with what your professor is teaching you in a class like that, than you should just get the fuck out. Satisfy your course requirements elsewhere. If at all possible. Or better yet, just quit because the course work is over your head. Get a degree in something else
All because a professor can't control their ideology.

Not good enough.

Your opinion is noted. And dismissed based on relevance.
Macregressive Paparegressive both know the prof is in charge in his classroom and resent it.

Sux to be them.

Yup. Neither one are capable of understanding the complexities of intimacy as it relates to human sexuality so that alone will forever leave them in the dark about what this professor and class is all about. So all they can do is whine this shit

Why?

The student is there to satisfy course requirements. There is no excuse for a professor to leverage that need to cram their ideology down the student's throat.

If you're not connecting or in tune with what your professor is teaching you in a class like that, than you should just get the fuck out. Satisfy your course requirements elsewhere. If at all possible. Or better yet, just quit because the course work is over your head. Get a degree in something else

Not good enough.

Macregressive Paparegressive both know the prof is in charge in his classroom and resent it.

Sux to be them.

Yup. Neither one are capable of understanding the complexities of intimacy as it relates to human sexuality so that alone will forever leave them in the dark about what this professor and class is all about. So all they can do is whine this shit

The professor made some extreme comments. I don't really care that she did. What I find wrong is when called out on it, instead of defending her position, she attacks the person who relayed HER message. Pretty stupid.

You attack others instead of defending her position is also. Did not the student have a right to repeat what was taught in the class?

Free speech doesn't mean you are free from ridicule when you express stupidity.

Not good enough.

Sux to be them.

The professor made some extreme comments. I don't really care that she did. What I find wrong is when called out on it, instead of defending her position, she attacks the person who relayed HER message. Pretty stupid.

You attack others instead of defending her position is also. Did not the student have a right to repeat what was taught in the class?

Your argument is based on an assumption. The professor may have been speaking off the cuff which is common place in classes involving human behavior as a way to drive home what's being taught

Not good enough.

Macregressive knows the prof is in charge in his classroom and resents it.
Indoctrination in these wacky left schools needs to be put in its place… LOL
They'll defend this all the way, no matter how much deflection and denial it takes.

Colleges are essentially their farm teams.

What I find amusing is that the professor, spouts her hate and then when she gets caught, instead of defending or being proud of her words, she attacks others. You would think that she would be proud of her words.
That's how the Regressive Left operates:

Deflect, pivot, attack.

Look at this thread.

They'll defend this all the way, no matter how much deflection and denial it takes.

What I find amusing is that the professor, spouts her hate and then when she gets caught, instead of defending or being proud of her words, she attacks others. You would think that she would be proud of her words.
That's how the Regressive Left operates: Deflect, pivot, attack. Look at this thread. .
mac1958 is, in fact, 'mirroring', accusing his opponents of doing what he is doing. He has been at it in thread and got outed early, so he just keeps doubling down.

Very reflective of the RegressiveRight.

Why?

Not good enough.

Sux to be them.

Indoctrination of other people kids... the goal of progressives

Not good enough.

Sux to be them.

Your argument is based on an assumption. The professor may have been speaking off the cuff which is common place in classes involving human behavior as a way to drive home what's being taught
Driving home... the bitch is a control freak…:lmao:

That's how the Regressive Left operates: Deflect, pivot, attack. Look at this thread. .
mac1958 is, in fact, 'mirroring', accusing his opponents of doing what he is doing. He has been at it in thread and got outed early, so he just keeps doubling down.

I was just picking on him a little for the fun of it. ;)

I was just picking on him a little for the fun of it. ;)
He's a gas bag, so be careful how much you stick him, or he will explode.

Sux to be them.

You and trump are both retards when it comes to human sexuality. Trump brags about how much money vagina costs him. For you it's probably one dry hole after the other.

Sux to be them.

You and trump are both retards when it comes to human sexuality. Trump brags about how much money vagina costs him. For you it's probably one dry hole after the other.
Lol
It sounds like your pussy hurts?

Not good enough.

Sux to be them.

So she doesn't believe what she said?

Forum List

Back