Some Asian Americans say affirmative action ruling used the group as ‘pawns’

we love watching you wallow in misery and your own defecation over this issue

stnd up , be man, grow a dick and do it on your own merit leech

Now he's sniveling to mods to get posts deleted while he trolls with idiotic fake crap endlessly. lol they're such losers.

Um, yeah, it seems to me your distinction about "East Asians" is like your distinction about "Ashkenazim Jews"

You seem to have some amusing notions about employers... it makes me wonder if you've ever worked in the real world. They hire H1B workers because Americans are kind of stupid.. especially white people, who just exist on privilege and think some jobs are "beneath" them.
East Asians have average IQ's of 106. Other Asians have lower averages. Similarly, Ashkenazi Jews have IQ averages of 115. Other Jews have lower averages. Most Asians are not East Asians. Most Jews are Ashkenazi Jews.

Employers hire H1B and H2B employees because they can't vote, they can't join labor unions, and if they are fired they will have to return to their home countries.

Last edited:
Asians were included in Affirmative action.

Orientals (AKA, East Asians) did not need affirmative action. They do not need affirmative action in hiring. They succeed on the basis of merit, qualifications, and merit.

I'm all for well-rounded students (with high grades) being admitted as the highest standard, so whatever brings that about, I'm for.
i would make calculus a requirement to graduate high school...................no matter how many yrs it takes

i would make calculus a requirement to graduate high school...................no matter how many yrs it takes
Well, that'll eliminate about 90% of the graduating class...

It's one way to break the Teachers Union, I'll give you that! :)

Well, that'll eliminate about 90% of the graduating class...

It's one way to break the Teachers Union, I'll give you that! :)
it would be rough at first..........................i would be open to Woke Calculus if that would help

melvin just robbed a bank...if the wind is out of the northeast at a steady rate of 20 mph in his face and he is running to jerome's getaway car....how long would it take melvin to dive through the passanger window if the car was 500 ft away, and melvin was running at 20mph?

stuff like that

it would be rough at first..........................i would be open to Woke Calculus if that would help

melvin just robbed a bank...if the wind is out of the northeast at a steady rate of 20 mph in his face and he is running to jerome's getaway car....how long would it take melvin to dive through the passanger window if the car was 500 ft away, and melvin was running at 20mph?

stuff like that
Woke calculus!

LOL!

East Asians have average IQ's of 106. Other Asians have lower averages.
blah, blah, blah, you keep using these discredited studies.

Employers hire H1B and H2B employees because they can't vote, they can't join labor unions, and if they are fired they will have to return to their home countries.
No, they hire them because Americans take bullshit liberal arts majors while the Indians are studying engineering and math.

Actually, I've seen quite a lot of bigotry against Asian coworkers in my time.

Why do you think so many Asians adopt western names?
I have encountered bigotry against Orientals and Jews on the internet. It is based on resentment for Oriental and Jewish intelligence, success, and prosperity.

Some white Gentiles think that because their ancestors were in this country first, they are entitled to a better standard of living. I of course disagree. I am opposed to any kind of affirmative action. I want all careers to be open to talent, regardless of race, nation, and ethnicity.

blah, blah, blah, you keep using these discredited studies.

No, they hire them because Americans take bullshit liberal arts majors while the Indians are studying engineering and math.
They have been denounced. They have never been discredited. Anyone who has had extensive experience with the three main racial groups knows that they are valid.

They have been denounced. They have never been discredited. Anyone who has had extensive experience with the three main racial groups knows that they are valid.
I've had extensive experience with people of all races, unlike you, who probably still lives in someone's basement.

I simply couldn't see someone like you existing without frequent, well-deserved ass-kickings.

I have encountered bigotry against Orientals and Jews on the internet. It is based on resentment for Oriental and Jewish intelligence, success, and prosperity.

Really? Most of the bigotry I've seen against Asians is because they have different cultures and traditions, more than anything else. And I say that as someone who is engaged to an Asian woman.

Most of the resentment I see against Jews is that people just don't like their ethics.

I've had extensive experience with people of all races, unlike you, who probably still lives in someone's basement.

I simply couldn't see someone like you existing without frequent, well-deserved ass-kickings.
You hope for violence to suppress opinions you cannot refute.

You rely on threats of violence, name calling, insults, and obscene words. I rely on facts that can be documented and insights that can logically be drawn from those facts.

You liken me to a Nazi, but it is you who are hostile toward Jews and who favor censorship and thought control. I have expressed my admiration for Jews, my respect for Judaism, and my love for Israel. I desire a free marketplace for facts and ideas because I am confident in my ability to defend my opinions.

Last edited:
Really? Most of the bigotry I've seen against Asians is because they have different cultures and traditions, more than anything else.
Modern science shows a three-way pattern of race differences in both physical traits and behavior. On average, Orientals are slower to mature, less fertile, less sexually active, less aggressive, and have larger brains and higher IQ scores...

Race differences start in the womb. Blacks are born earlier and grow quicker than Whites and Orientals. The three-way race pattern occurs in milestones such as sexual maturity, family stability, crime rates, and population growth.

- Professor J. Philippe Rushton, from "Race, Evolution, and Behavior"
Race, Evolution, and Behavior:

Well, it seems to me that if there are two racial groups that can live side by side in harmony, it appears to be whites and Asians. (Of course he means Orientals.)

- Jared Taylor, from “Interview with Professor Arthur Jensen)

-----------

[East] Asians have faced fierce discrimination in America, but this has not stopped them from working hard and getting ahead.In fact, they have been so successful in "racist" America that whites have even begun to complain about Asian achievement.

Whether one looks at Japanese and Chinese, who have been in America for generations, or Koreans and Vietnamese, who have arrived more recently, Asians have been remarkably successful...

The achievements of more recent Asian immigrants have been well publicized. Everyone has heard of Vietnamese children who came to America unable to speak English and then, a few years later, graduated at the tops of their high-school classes...

Throughout this period of constant prejudice and persecution, Chinese worked hard, saved their money, and built better lives for themselves. By the time they had full, legal standing in this country, many Chinese had incomes comparable to those of native-born whites.

By 1969, Chinese as a group out earned Italian, German, and even Anglo-Saxon Americans.

During the 1960s, Chinatown was the part of San Francisco with the most unemployment and poverty, the highest rate of tuberculosis, the least education, and the most substandard housing. Nevertheless, in 1965, only five people of Chinese ancestry went to jail in the whole state of California.

- Jared Taylor, "Paved with Good Intentions"

-----------

Wherever you look, Asians outperform whites academically and financially...

we have a considerably less than one standard deviation difference between Asian IQ — North Asian IQ — and white IQ. I think that, too, is a result of genetics, and I think that that is what explains the dominance of Asians in certain fields, and their lower rates of illegitimacy compared to whites, their lower crime rates, their better achievement in school, their higher average incomes...

I think Asians are objectively superior to whites by just about any measure that you can come up with in terms of what are the ingredients for a successful society.

- Jared Taylor Interview

Forum List

Back