Some Asian Americans say affirmative action ruling used the group as ‘pawns’

Nobody here who has a brain thinks I’m dumb, you antisemite.
Insults, name calling, and obscene words are all JoeB131 has.

He likens me to a Nazi, but it is he who hates Jews and favors censorship and thought control. I admire Jews, respect Judaism, and love Israel. I favor an open market for facts and ideas because I am confident in my ability to defend my opinions.

Last edited:
Chinese and members of nations who learned civilization from China = Koreans, Japanese, and Vietnamese - are Asians, they are also Orientals. They are fine people. I prefer the Oriental race to my own race.
People from Asia are Asian.

People from Asia are Asian.
You have already said that. I agree. Nevertheless, the problem with placing Orientals, and Arabs in the same category is that the Orientals are rising, while history bypassed the Arabs. It is not coming back.

What happened to Negroes in the past is not responsible for their low IQ's and high rates of crime and illegitimacy now. Their, and consequently our, problem is that the process of human evolution has not prepared them for the demands of civilization. Characteristics that enabled their ancestors to thrive in the tribal environments of sub Saharan Africa cause many of them to earn felony convictions in civilized countries.

It would be like if someone broke your legs and mocked you for being a cripple.

Of course, the past has an effect on the present. Trotting out obsolete racist science to try to rationalize it is silly.

Again, thanks to Global Warming, black people are probably going to be better adapted to the world we are creating. Good job.

Nobody here who has a brain thinks I’m dumb, you antisemite.
Most people think you are dumb, Lisa... It's why you are so much fun to make fun of when you say stupid shit like "There are too many posters of black people at the mall!"

You have already said that. I agree. Nevertheless, the problem with placing Orientals, and Arabs in the same category is that the Orientals are rising, while history bypassed the Arabs. It is not coming back.

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

The Oil States are building fantastic infrastructure which will leave them in a solid position in the future.

Meanwhile, China and Japan are in Demographic Death Spirals.

Japan's population is likely to shrink dramatically in coming decades..

Insults, name calling, and obscene words are all JoeB131 has.

He likens me to a Nazi, but it is he who hates Jews and favors censorship and thought control. I admire Jews, respect Judaism, and love Israel. I favor an open market for facts and ideas because I am confident in my ability to defend my opinions.

The Zionists are the new Nazis. They are like abused children who got big enough to abuse someone else, and it's about as pretty as it is with your local serial killer telling stories about how his parents were mean to him.

The Zionists are the new Nazis. They are like abused children who got big enough to abuse someone else, and it's about as pretty as it is with your local serial killer telling stories about how his parents were mean to him.
A better definition of neo Nazi is a Jew hater who favors restrictions on intellectual freedom.

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

The Oil States are building fantastic infrastructure which will leave them in a solid position in the future.

Meanwhile, China and Japan are in Demographic Death Spirals.

Japan's population is likely to shrink dramatically in coming decades..
What is wrong with a declining population? Fewer people mean that there is more of everything good to go around. These are the numbers that matter:

Average IQ by Country​

Again, thanks to Global Warming, black people are probably going to be better adapted to the world we are creating. Good job.

Global warming will hit Africa much harder than China, Japan, Canada, and Scandinavia.

Last edited:
Most people think you are dumb, Lisa... It's why you are so much fun to make fun of when you say stupid shit like "There are too many posters of black people at the mall!"
Where did you get that stupid idea about Lisa558, JoeB131? You have an amazing ability to believe anything you want to believe.

Where did you get that stupid idea about Lisa558, JoeB131? You have an amazing ability to believe anything you want to believe.
These bigots twist people’s words. Last summer, I objected to the obvious anti-white racism that was on display as I passed 20 advertising posters in a row, and every single last one of them was of a black. The only way 12% of the population make up 100% of the models in ads is to deliberately avoid hiring whites.

As always, I object to race-based decisions, since I oppose racism. To bigots like Joe, anti-white racism is to be applauded - and anyone who objects will, ironically, be called a racist.

And of course NOBODY thinks I’m dumb.

... Last summer, I objected to the obvious anti-white racism that was on display as I passed 20 advertising posters in a row, and every single last one of them was of a black. .....

Holy shit, this AGAIN?

A better definition of neo Nazi is a Jew hater who favors restrictions on intellectual freedom.

Nope, I checked... I'm not bombing hospitals or schools or stealing anyone's land.

She actually fesses up to it in the next post... watch.

These bigots twist people’s words. Last summer, I objected to the obvious anti-white racism that was on display as I passed 20 advertising posters in a row, and every single last one of them was of a black. The only way 12% of the population make up 100% of the models in ads is to deliberately avoid hiring whites.

Or the store owners just liked those posters.
Do you think the store owners are the ones making the posters? Nope. They go to a catalog offered by their chain, and they pick out the posters they like or will appeal to the demographic they are trying to hit.

I mean,t he whole thread made you look really stupid, and a bunch of us had a lot of laughs making fun of you.

What is wrong with a declining population? Fewer people mean that there is more of everything good to go around. These are the numbers that matter:

Actually, quite a lot. For instance, if you have half your population is elderly, which is where the Japanese are headed, you can't support the social programs for them anymore.

The problem with old people is that we cost way too much money to keep alive and we have very poor productivity. This is why I find your whining about how Social Security isn't welfare to be hilarious... because of course it is.

Forum List

Back