Some Asian Americans say affirmative action ruling used the group as ‘pawns’

Most of the resentment I see against Jews is that people just don't like their ethics.
I do not know what you are talking about. I have never had any problem with Jewish ethics at all.

----------

The Jewish community contributed greatly to the NAACP's founding and continued financing.[37] Jewish historian Howard Sachar writes in his book A History of Jews in America that "In 1914, Professor Emeritus Joel Spingarn of Columbia University became chairman of the NAACP and recruited for its board such Jewish leaders as Jacob Schiff, Jacob Billikopf, and Rabbi Stephen Wise."[37]

So when you are White and working for a company run by Asians and they tell you that whites can never be as good an engineer as Asians, that’s not racist? Or, when Blacks tell you that whites you can’t be as fast or as strong as Blacks, that’s not racist?
So when blacks and Asians start passing laws excluding whites, come talk to me. Or when a black student doesn't get admitted into a HBCU, and can whine all the way to the supreme court 10-15 times over several decades about beng discriminated against because of race, come talk.

You hope for violence to suppress opinions you cannot refute.

You rely on threats of violence, name calling, insults, and obscene words. I rely on facts that can be documented and insights that can logically be drawn from those facts.

You spew hateful garbage that was denounced decades ago. It's clear some black man did something awful to you when you were little to carry around this much hate.

You liken me to a Nazi, but it is you who are hostile toward Jews and who favor censorship and thought control. I have expressed my admiration for Jews, my respect for Judaism, and my love for Israel. I desire a free marketplace for facts and ideas because I am confident in my ability to defend my opinions.

I'm hostile towards Jews because they have a fucked up religion. I am also hostile to Mormons for the same reason. I'm also hostile towards Catholics, even though I was born and raised Catholic. The world will be truly better off when Religion is a thing of the past.

That is if the Jews and Muslims don't manage to blow up the world trying to please their imaginary sky friend.

I've kind of given up on the notion of free speech. You see, it used to be that you could say what you want, but you were also held accountable through libel and slander laws. That's just not the case anymore. Any idiot with a cell phone and a YouTube account can say any bizarre thing they want.

Modern science shows a three-way pattern of race differences in both physical traits and behavior. On average, Orientals are slower to mature, less fertile, less sexually active, less aggressive, and have larger brains and higher IQ scores...

You've obviously never dated an Asian woman, just had fantasies about them.

Being "less fertile" isn't a good thing. It's a genetic dead end. The future of humanity will be darker skinned people, not lighter skinned ones, if Europeans and Asians are barely reproducing at replacement rates.
Japan is undergoing a demographic death spiral.

China it was more of a self-inflicted wound, with the idiotic "one Child" policy.

If you understood evolution, you'd realize it's never a matter of "better" in so much as it is more adaptable. We are creating a world where the dark skinned people will eventually be better adapted to our pasty-white asses.

Asians have faced fierce discrimination in America, but this has not stopped them from working hard and getting ahead.In fact, they have been so successful in "racist" America that whites have even begun to complain about Asian achievement.

I'm going to stop you there, because this is still bullshit.

First, Asian Americans NEVER encountered the levels of discrimination that blacks have faced. They were never slaves (although the Chinese Railway workers were close), there was no lynching, redlining, miscengation laws, etc. meant to keep them down.

Second, comparing immigrants to slaves is a bit disingenuous. If you are an immigrant, it means that you had the affluence to come here. You were better off than the poor places you came from. The reason why you don't see a lot of Japanese coming here now is that Japan has hit a certain level of affluence. China is getting there, but only the more affluent Chinese are able to immigrate. Same with the Koreans, and the Vietnamese were the Quislings who enriched themselves while Americans were raping their country for a decade.

You spew hateful garbage that was denounced decades ago. It's clear some black man did something awful to you when you were little to carry around this much hate.

I'm hostile towards Jews because they have a fucked up religion. I am also hostile to Mormons for the same reason. I'm also hostile towards Catholics, even though I was born and raised Catholic. The world will be truly better off when Religion is a thing of the past.
You express hatred, not me. I calmly post my fact based arguments. :cool:

I've kind of given up on the notion of free speech. You see, it used to be that you could say what you want, but you were also held accountable through libel and slander laws. That's just not the case anymore. Any idiot with a cell phone and a YouTube account can say any bizarre thing they want.

I do not do that. Neither does Jared Taylor or Charles Murray, Professors J. Philippe Rushton, Richard Herrnstein, and Arthur Jensen did not either.

This is why you want to silence us:

They probably thought you were their worst employee.

Right, which is why they kept promoting me and gave me millions of dollars of purchasing responsibility.

You express hatred, not me. I calmly post my fact based arguments.

What you stand for deserves hate. You are an awful person.

I do not do that. Neither does Jared Taylor or Charles Murray, Professors J. Philippe Rushton, Richard Herrnstein, and Arthur Jensen did not either.

All a bunch of racists who have been debunked. I think what this shows is that Academia needs to be reformed if mutants like these can grow there.

This is why you want to silence us:
I want to silence you because you are a repulsive piece of human excerment and your views make it easier to oppress people.

Jews and Orientals were persecuted and discriminated against when they moved to the United States. Now they tend to be more successful and prosperous than white Gentiles. This is because they have higher average IQ's.

Despite expensive efforts to help Negroes they lag behind. This is because they have lower average IQ's. Their high rates of crime and illegitimacy contribute to their problems too.

Whites of European descent have created the most advanced, the most successful, and the most prosperous civilization in history. Orientals are catching up to us. Negroes, collectively, fall further behind. Population numbers do not matter for the future of civilization. These are the numbers that matter:

"The average IQ for African-Americans was found to be lower than those for Latino-, White-, Asian-, and Jewish-Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115, respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictive and are biased in favor of North Europeans."

All a bunch of racists who have been debunked. I think what this shows is that Academia needs to be reformed if mutants like these can grow there.

I want to silence you because you are a repulsive piece of human excerment and your views make it easier to oppress people.
What you are is obvious from the way you express yourself. Does it not occur to you that your views would make it easier to oppress Jews, Roman Catholics, and Mormons?

So when blacks and Asians start passing laws excluding whites, come talk to me. Or when a black student doesn't get admitted into a HBCU, and can whine all the way to the supreme court 10-15 times over several decades about beng discriminated against because of race, come talk.
Your examples for racism doesn’t supersede my examples. You probably believe that but the consensus would be that both you and I have provided examples of racism…… proving that racism is not limited to Whites.

That is if the Jews and Muslims don't manage to blow up the world trying to please their imaginary sky friend.

You've obviously never dated an Asian woman, just had fantasies about them.

Being "less fertile" isn't a good thing. It's a genetic dead end. The future of humanity will be darker skinned people, not lighter skinned ones, if Europeans and Asians are barely reproducing at replacement rates.
Japan is undergoing a demographic death spiral.

China it was more of a self-inflicted wound, with the idiotic "one Child" policy.

If you understood evolution, you'd realize it's never a matter of "better" in so much as it is more adaptable. We are creating a world where the dark skinned people will eventually be better adapted to our pasty-white asses.

I'm going to stop you there, because this is still bullshit.

First, Asian Americans NEVER encountered the levels of discrimination that blacks have faced. They were never slaves (although the Chinese Railway workers were close), there was no lynching, redlining, miscengation laws, etc. meant to keep them down.

Second, comparing immigrants to slaves is a bit disingenuous. If you are an immigrant, it means that you had the affluence to come here. You were better off than the poor places you came from. The reason why you don't see a lot of Japanese coming here now is that Japan has hit a certain level of affluence. China is getting there, but only the more affluent Chinese are able to immigrate. Same with the Koreans, and the Vietnamese were the Quislings who enriched themselves while Americans were raping their country for a decade.
So you claim you’re hostile toward Jews because “they have a fucked up culture”? I guess emphasizing higher education and intact families have fucked up the culture? And then you accuse other posters of “spewing hateful garbage”?

I bet if someone said that blacks have fucked up the culture, you’d be screaming bloody racism. Hypocite.

Right, which is why they kept promoting me and gave me millions of dollars of purchasing responsibility.

So you want to silence Hector because you say he is a repulsive piece of human excrement…..and then you admit you hate Jews because they fucked up the culture?

As Hector has pointed out, society gains by the presence of Jews. We contribute far in advance of our proportion - with 25% of Nobel prizes even though we’re just 2% of the population.

We eradicated polio, thanks to Dr. Salk. We almost totally eliminated typhoid thanks to Dr, Wolman and his introduction of chorine into drinking water. And those are just TWO examples - there are dozens.

So sure….those Jews who eradicated polio and created safe drinking water sure fucked up the culture, didn’t they?

You are a hypocritical Democrat BIGOT who cries about racism while spewing hatred against Jews.

So you want to silence Hector because you say he is a repulsive piece of human excrement…..and then you admit you hate Jews because they fucked up the culture?

As Hector has pointed out, society gains by the presence of Jews. We contribute far in advance of our proportion - with 25% of Nobel prizes even though we’re just 2% of the population.

We eradicated polio, thanks to Dr. Salk. We almost totally eliminated typhoid thanks to Dr, Wolman and his introduction of chorine into drinking water. And those are just TWO examples - there are dozens.

So sure….those Jews who eradicated polio and created safe drinking water sure fucked up the culture, didn’t they?
Jews benefit every country they live in with their high IQ averages. As intelligence becomes more important to the U.S. economy and technology the wealth and power of the Jews will increase.

Jews benefit every country they live in with their high IQ averages. As intelligence becomes more important to the U.S. economy and technology the wealth and power of the Jews will increase.
People like JoeB want to silence you for bringing forward the MANY contributions of Jews. it messes up his anti-Jew narrative.

So you claim you’re hostile toward Jews because “they have a fucked up culture”? I guess emphasizing higher education and intact families have fucked up the culture? And then you accuse other posters of “spewing hateful garbage”?

I bet if someone said that blacks have fucked up the culture, you’d be screaming bloody racism. Hypocite.
That is the Left’s mental illness. They believe they can hold their opponents accountable for being racist and intolerant yet they never hold themselves accountable. Personal Accountability is not a trait of the American Left.

Let's go back to the comment that begins this thread:

Some Asian Americans say affirmative action ruling used the group as ‘pawns’​

Let's begin with a definition of "pawn."

Merriam Webster
pawn - one that can be used to further the purposes of another

----------

OK, Orientals were used by whites to achieve the recent Supreme Court decision against affirmative action. Why is that terrible? Both groups will benefit from the decision. Both groups will be better represented in university student bodies. The reason is very simple: both races have the highest IQ averages.

Let's go back to the comment that begins this thread:

Some Asian Americans say affirmative action ruling used the group as ‘pawns’​

Let's begin with a definition of "pawn."

Merriam Webster
pawn - one that can be used to further the purposes of another

----------

OK, Orientals were used by whites to achieve the recent Supreme Court decision against affirmative action. Why is that terrible? Both groups will benefit from the decision. Both groups will be better represented in university student bodies. The reason is very simple: both races have the highest IQ averages.
It was very smart for the Asians to be “used” this way. With the anti-white racism sweeping the country, there would have been riots if whites won. Plus, the discrimination against Asians is even more pronounced than against whites, so it makes sense from that point as well.

All said and done, it benefits both races as in then can no longer have their race held against them.

It was very smart for the Asians to be “used” this way. With the anti-white racism sweeping the country, there would have been riots if whites won. Plus, the discrimination against Asians is even more pronounced than against whites, so it makes sense from that point as well.

All said and done, it benefits both races as in then can no longer have their race held against them.
Now we need a Supreme Court decision against affirmative action in hiring decisions. That will benefit Orientals and whites for the same reason the decision against affirmative action in university admissions did.

As intelligence becomes more important to our country it is important that the most intelligent people get the best educations, and the best jobs. Diversity, equity, and inclusion are the enemies of merit, qualifications, and excellence.

Companies and government organizations do not need work forces that "look like America." They need work forces with the IQ power to perform well.

We as a country cannot continue to deny what every high school guidance counselor knows to be true.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back