Some Asian Americans say affirmative action ruling used the group as ‘pawns’

Again, I love Asian people... I'm going to marry one.
But, um, Asian people never encountered what black people have for the last 400 years.
Who said that they did?
I'm not sure what this thing is with rightwingers is that they need to minimize the horrors.

Like DeSatan saying that Slavery was a jobs-training program? Really, Seriously, what the fuck, dude.
Ron lives rent free in your head. He's "streamlining" his campaign, which means his campaign is out of dough and no one seem interested in helping him. Focus on Trump, or better yet for your side, a replacement for Biden if you really don't want Trump back in the WH in 2025.

Then it should be easy for you to discuss one or two disadvantages of a declining population.

I've already listed some. So did Dripping Poop. (Hey, the guy might be a weirdo, but when he's right, he's right.)

Why? because I tell inconvenient truths about intrinsic racial differences? Everybody knows those differences exist.
Who is everyone? Most minorities and a lot of white people would find your claims to be kind of obnoxious, really. It's why you have to hide behind a fake name on an internet board where the won't ban you.

Ron lives rent free in your head. He's "streamlining" his campaign, which means his campaign is out of dough and no one seem interested in helping him. Focus on Trump, or better yet for your side, a replacement for Biden if you really don't want Trump back in the WH in 2025.

I'm delighted his campaign is failing, but not for the right reasons.

Trump didn't win the popular vote in 2016 and he got Crushed in 2020. Why do you guys think that the third time is the charm? Particularly after he racks up a bunch of indictments for corruption, trying to overthrow the government, and acting all crazy.

The real problem is that your side can't get rid of the guy, because you know he's a disaster, but you can't admit you made a mistake. You are like the woman who keeps living with the wifebeater because she can't admit her parents were right all along.

Who said that they did?
Well, you did if you are claiming that they've overcome bigotry, so blacks can, too.
Not even in the same ballpark.

Forum List

Back