So you don't believe in Climate Change? Neither do these scientists...

GW is happening. Your argument is supposed to be against the A part of it.
Yes it is. Thank GOD. We're coming out of a recent ice age

At least five major ice ages have occurred throughout Earth's history: the earliest was over 2 billion years ago, and the most recent one began approximately 3 million years ago and continues today (yes, we live in an ice age!). Currently, we are in a warm interglacial that began about 11,000 years ago.

Being most current and active thread, the following relates to the political agenda behind the scam of ACC/AGW;

One state mandates teaching climate change in almost all subjects – even PE New Jersey’s teachers are now required to teach climate change beginning in kindergarten, and across most subjects, including art, social studies, world languages and PE. Supporters hope the lessons will spread​

One state mandates teaching climate change in almost all subjects – even PE

Being most current and active thread, the following relates to the political agenda behind the scam of ACC/AGW;

One state mandates teaching climate change in almost all subjects – even PE New Jersey’s teachers are now required to teach climate change beginning in kindergarten, and across most subjects, including art, social studies, world languages and PE. Supporters hope the lessons will spread​

One state mandates teaching climate change in almost all subjects – even PE

Interesting, I doubt those kids will even graduate high school

Science, by any real definition of the word, is NEVER settled, but you leftist vermin just keep repeating the mantra that you downloaded through that TV-to-brain cable from the DNC. Just keep repeating like good little mindless slaves.

Goofy Green Gaiaists

This pseudo-science is derived from primitive nature-worship, which is the perpetual enemy of all science whatsoever.

It was plate techtonics with ya'all yesterday

We can't rule out a vicious commie plot to destroy America.

American children became wise to the commies creeping under their beds after midnight.
It's called indoctrination, thank God the left can't do it to kids in Iowa

Yes it is. Thank GOD. We're coming out of a recent ice age

At least five major ice ages have occurred throughout Earth's history: the earliest was over 2 billion years ago, and the most recent one began approximately 3 million years ago and continues today (yes, we live in an ice age!). Currently, we are in a warm interglacial that began about 11,000 years ago.
Hahahaha. Good one.

Voters don't give a shit about climate change. Never have. Fact. Makes the point about "the climate scientists concur..." moot. In the real world, the science isn't mattering. Life is...look at Germany firing up the coal plants since March of this year. :springbed:

Alaska in Jan.png

This reminds me I am cold as heck in Milwaukee, please bring on global warming
But according this the early cold weather is because...
A study released in September(2021) found that the cold outbreak is linked to a stretching of the polar vortex.

The increase could be tied to human caused climate change. What has been proven is that a warming event destabilized the polar vortex above the North Pole dislodging the arctic air mass to the Deep South.

But according this the early cold weather is because...
A study released in September(2021) found that the cold outbreak is linked to a stretching of the polar vortex.

The increase could be tied to human caused climate change. What has been proven is that a warming event destabilized the polar vortex above the North Pole dislodging the arctic air mass to the Deep South.
I am 57;years old yes I understand the winters are cold always have been

I am 57;years old yes I understand the winters are cold always have been
I'm 79 years old but I don't see the relevance of age...as the point I was making was much colder temperatures is according to climate change evangelistas, ....climate change is the cause...
The increase could be tied to human caused climate change.
What has been proven is that a warming event destabilized the polar vortex above the North Pole dislodging the arctic air mass to the Deep South.

https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abi9167

For years, the promoters of the spurious “settled science” narrative have claimed that there is a 97-99% consensus among scientists about humans causing climate change.

The claim is meaningless since it fails to address differences in the extent of human involvement and how harmful the warming is thought to be.

A recently published survey of top-level climate scientists found that just over five in 10 attributed the human contribution to recent climate change to be 75% or above.
Only around four in 10 scientists believed that the frequency and severity of extreme weather events had increased significantly in recent years.

So all the hurricanes, drought, i.e. extreme weather according to 60% of "scientists" have increased as people claim i.e. "climate change"!
In fact... hurricanes the history is this:
23 of the top 36 hurricanes occurred in the 20th century.
Many before "climate change" made the MSM attention! Again you have to remember BAD NEWS SELLS ADVERTISINGS!!!
As of March 2022, there have been 1,631 tropical cyclones of at least tropical storm intensity, and 935 of hurricane intensity within the Atlantic Ocean since 1851, the first Atlantic hurricane season to be included in the official Atlantic tropical cyclone record

Is it possible that with the news media now instantaneous, i.e. twitter, texting, etc. from all over the world maybe we are just more aware.
For example how many meteorologists in USA in 2021? There are over 4,874 meteorologists currently employed in the United States.
How many recognized meteorologists were there in 1900? Zero!

View attachment 726370
Science is never done by consensus; that’s religion.

We still have unanswered questions about something as bedrock and researched as GRAVITY, the very idea that there’s science backing up man made global climate warming change is just a LIE

Forum List

Back