So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

floyd was a worthless druggie a
bully and a thief the
world is more sane with him gone
Ahh, but that is our country's greatest strength and greatest frustration .... you cannot condemn a man to jail for a crime they did not do. Floyd may have been an idiot ex-con who risked violating his parole by getting high, but that was NOT the cause and basis for his detainment/arrest by Chauvin. To date, the alleged counterfeit bill was never held for evidence nor entered as such by the defense at the trial.

Now have a care with what you desire, because I'm sure there are a hell of a lot of folk that have reached public attention with dubious actions that the world would be "more sane" with them gone that you feel shouldn't. Dick Cheney comes to mind, along with Henry Kissinger. Carry on.

I love how you just ignore she died during a rightwing riot that killed a total of 4 people. There wasn’t a riot on top of a riot is your point I guess lol. You got me!
Riot? WTF? I thought it was an insurrection…our wonderful was nearly overthrown!!! On no!!!

See this people?...this is your modern day leftist....murder is fine as long as you kill his enemies...This is how every tyrannical fascistic murderous government has come to be in world history....and it has never ended well for them and the people under their rule....I'm sure you won't answer truthfully because you are not a sincere person....but what if Ashli were black and wearing a BLM mask?...what would you be saying then?...
You're a lying fascist. You are one of those white-rights who now constitute the #1 terrorist threat in the USA. You're scum.

Babbitt was committing insurrection and treason. She deserved the bullet, and many more of those traitors should have been shot down, to improve the country and save money on their trials.

To hell with treasonous fascists! Leaving ONE of them alive is too much.

One un armed girl climbing through a window only one small person can fit through at a time and you say its okay to shoot her and kill her and cover it up and not tell the people who did it and why....
I see...you are as un American as anyone I've ever conversed with....
Treasonous trash. She was attempting to overthrow the government and install a dictator.

You, like her, deserve a bullet.

Forum List

Back