So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

No, I never said that, training is good so the cops save their lives from the filth they encounter daily. I give two shits about respectless jackoffs who think they owe nothing to society.

Ok then we both agree that training for police is good.

Excellent.

Look at how many of you defend Chauvin when he committed murder.

You lick their boots.
I didn't commend him, I said he did his job. Floyd was a reckless encounter and had no intentions of ever getting taken in. Reasonable people can watch the entirety of that encounter and see that fact. You on the other hand, see peter pan and robin hood.

A firefighter was on the scene concerned about Floyd’s health and all of the police officers did nothing. Four of them.
That's another lie.

In their desperate attempt to save GF's life, the police officers called for medical help. By restraining him on the ground after their failed attempt to protect him by seating him in the police car, they prevented him from bucking his way in front of heavy holiday traffic and getting run over. Chauvin is on video helping them lift him up and put him into the ambulance.

Your stupid claim that the police did nothing to help him is another lie.

You're a dumbass lying piece of shit.

Last edited:
The problem with training is just that, it's training. Individuals don't behave like training. Real world optics are unknown and unpredictable. Always will be. To think that entities might know all there is unrealistic. They have no way to train against adrenalin in people or themselves. Each encounter is unique and doesn't always fall under the protocols that were taught. Each encounter is unique. It seems you believe that what I said isn't true. If that is the case, you are very misguided.
Training covers a vast area. Whether military or law enforcement or sports or anywhere else. In many cases training does little or nothing to help an individual deal with difficult situations or to react properly. In fact within law enforcement , much of the training is designed to protect the agency or department. The show you as few things have you pracitice a little and then when you fail to do precisely what they showed you they can fire you and avoid lawsuits.

Real training would be something similar to what a pro boxer does. Spending months and years building muscle memory.

I didn't commend him, I said he did his job. Floyd was a reckless encounter and had no intentions of ever getting taken in. Reasonable people can watch the entirety of that encounter and see that fact. You on the other hand, see peter pan and robin hood.
You can’t explain causation to XponentialChaos
LefTards struggle with this basic principle, it has always completely escaped their tiny little twisted minds.

Thanks for proving my point.

Cops murder someone and you line up to lick their boots.
Cop…singular. But mistakes happen as in hiring a bad cop. 99% of cops are great people. Biden supported defunding the police or was at best vague about it before the election and you voted for him. Sycophant

Cop…singular. But mistakes happen as in hiring a bad cop. 99% of cops are great people. Biden supported defunding the police or was at best vague about it before the election and you voted for him. Sycophant

The other three police officers did nothing. I hope they all get convicted.

And you guys will defend every single one of them simply because they’re police officers.

You’ve already demonstrated that you can’t back up your claim.

You just can’t admit it because of your delicate ego.
Yes or no? Answer is yes. You were not 100% sure and still aren’t and neither am I. Biden may or may not as he is vague at best. And I told you before if not 100% sure then side on caution. If you had to vote for a superintendent of schools and he was vague about teacher funding and you weren’t 100% sure he would defund some programs that you find critical would you still support him over someone who was not vague and you were 100% sure would not defund?

See how rational debate gets us to the same place? You weren’t sure as you admitted. I was 100% sure about the candidate I voted for.

Yes or no? Answer is yes. You were not 100% sure and still aren’t and neither am I. Biden may or may not as he is vague at best. And I told you before if not 100% sure then side on caution. If you had to vote for a superintendent of schools and he was vague about teacher funding and you weren’t 100% sure he would defund some programs that you find critical would you still support him over someone who was not vague and you were 100% sure would not defund?

See how rational debate gets us to the same place? You weren’t sure as you admitted. I was 100% sure about the candidate I voted for.

So you can’t back up your claim. Got it.

And you proved to be a liar when you manipulated my post to make it seem like I was saying the exact opposite of what I actually stated.

Kinda funny how the idiot LWNJ moonbats here who bitch and whine about people not wearing masks never bitch and whine about George Floyd's refusal to wear a mask, even though he's on video saying that he knew that he had COVID 19.

Forum List

Back