So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

Cop…singular. But mistakes happen as in hiring a bad cop. 99% of cops are great people. Biden supported defunding the police or was at best vague about it before the election and you voted for him. Sycophant
that demofk thinks Floyd's a good dude. Might even bow/ kneel at his statue and painting.

Floyd was a piece of shit negro
Negro is irrelevant to the conversation and doesn't help racial relations. Floyd, yes, not a good person. His race irrelevant. Floyd's personal choices led to the situation where he was killed. Was Chauvin a POS, yes. Is Chauvin culpable in Floyd's death, yes. Should Floyd be considered a Saint for Black American's, no.

Most airline flights go fine. When a few of them crash, we don’t say “Whoopsie! Oh well. Most of them go as planned.”

We expect our pilots to be well-trained and I expect our police officers to be well-trained. When they’re incompetent, people die.
As with police, airline pilots make mistakes. We don't say "Whoopsie". We say what the heck went wrong.

Airliners have little black boxes along with all the radar records. There is an extensive investigation and eventually, a report is produced. If there is a pilot error, it is chalked up to pilot error. If there was a mechanical malfunction, instructions will go out for all owners of that particular aircraft to make the necessary repairs. If there is an error in the procedure, a correction is issued and pilots are trained in the new procedures.
What we do NOT do is start murdering people, rioting in the streets, assaults, arson, and even illegally occupy blocks of cities when an airline crashes in an effort to make changes.

One method carefully considers all options and smoothly puts whatever changes are necessary in place.

The other does not. This other method happens because of leaders like this:
Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance-L.jpg

Which method is most likely to produce the most effective results?

I don’t think we have a profession with more boot-licking and unwarranted hate from the general public than police officers.

When a fireman can’t do his job correctly, he gets fired. When a teacher can’t do their job correctly, they get fired. But when a police officer can’t do their job correctly, people like you line up to defend them and shift blame to everyone else.
I don't know about firemen but when a teacher can't do their job, the Teacher's Union protects them and keeps them on the job. From the records I've seen, that seems to be the same thing with police. The unions hurt their own members.

Where have I blamed anyone else other than the officer responsible? If I had to, I would spread the blame equally between George Floyd and the suspect. Both could have made a tiny change in what they did, and this would never have happened.

Most airline flights go fine. When a few of them crash, we don’t say “Whoopsie! Oh well. Most of them go as planned.”

We expect our pilots to be well-trained and I expect our police officers to be well-trained. When they’re incompetent, people die.
you don't think that hasn't happened?

As with police, airline pilots make mistakes. We don't say "Whoopsie". We say what the heck went wrong.

Exactly. Something is going wrong and we need to fix it.

If four pilots have no idea what they’re doing and cause an airplane to crash, we fix the problem.

It’s inexcusable that four pilots could be that far off and it would be an indication that more training needs to be done for all of our pilots.

I don't know about firemen but when a teacher can't do their job, the Teacher's Union protects them and keeps them on the job. From the records I've seen, that seems to be the same thing with police. The unions hurt their own members.

I’m not talking about unions protecting their members. A lot of them do that.

I’m talking about the general public waiting in line to kiss police officer ass simply because they’re police officers.

This guy murders someone and you guys are tripping over yourselves to defend him.

So you can’t back up your claim. Got it.

And you proved to be a liar when you manipulated my post to make it seem like I was saying the exact opposite of what I actually stated.
Fuck off you’re just trolling now…Mr 4 cops on George Floyd’s neck. You’re a lying mother fucker

We all know what happened in the George Floyd incident.

You’ve already demonstrated that you’re a liar.
Show a picture of 4 cops on his neck. You voted for someone you said you weren’t 100% sure wasn’t for defunding the police. This post is 100% factual. You’re trolling now. It’s fine. I accept Your surrender, leftist

Correct. They could have intervened and they did nothing.

As far as I’m concerned, they’re complicit with murder and I’d love to see them charged as well.
Didn’t do anything. Learn English you piece of human filth. As far as I am concerned you’re a murderer as you voted for Biden.

Forum List

Back