So why aren't we TOLD THESE numbers???

Dude, they've been hammering the point that this thing ranges from asymptomatic to fatal. If everyone absolutely knew when they had it there would be no need for these widespread shutdowns. The thing is spreading like it is precisely because most people have mild or no symptoms. WTF are listening to where you don't know this?

NO you are missing the point! HOW many people that have COVID-19 have little or no symptoms? HAVE NO need for ventilators? Are actually hospitalized!
DUDE you don't seem to comprehend that if YOU and the majority of Americans realized that 71% of the cases are mild with hardly any issues and yes a smaller % have to be hospitalized, and yes like Boris Johnson have to be intubated...BUT not on a ventilator! And that was one of the bashing points of the MSM... oh my... where are the ventilators!!! Woe is us!
Many are hospitalized because hospitals are the only place that can keep them in isolation away from the public and quickly act if things get worse. Do you happen to have an isolation room at your house? Me neither and the shitter does not count. That's why you are seeing these makeshift hospitals going up in convention centers and arenas. You have to isolate and observe because it seems you can go from bad to worse quite rapidly.
All that maybe true! BUT why aren't they sharing the reality that 71% of the people are NOT hospitalized!
See the issue is scaring people to such a degree 10 million are out of work! Small businesses closing. ALL because
we haven't been told the truth! 71% of the cases are NOT dying!
I still have to wonder what you are listening to. Could it be that you are mistaking your lack of understanding for deception? Since this began I have been educating myself on this while you have been looking for dark political angles and sinister plots among the rumormongers. Calm down and bring the paranoia down a few notches. Listen to the real doctors, do what they say and perhaps we will all come through this.

From what I have been hearing , even "mild" cases are pretty friggin bad

In a lot of cases that means walking pneumonia or almost that...

Twice a day I go to this site:ArcGIS Dashboards
and read the numbers like the attached screen shot.
I subtract from total confirmed... 1,587,209 the total deaths 94,850 and Total recovered 353,291 this leaves 1,139,068.
Now why are these 1,139,068 or 71% of the total important.
Folks... this number is NEVER discussed. Because of this fact which most people don't know as they only hear about the 94,850 deaths. "About 80 percent of people who come down with it doesn’t seem to get very sick. Some might not even know they have it."
The CCR data for China is interesting. It indicates that 13.8% of infected people required significant medical care and 4.7% of infections needed intensive medical care.

So why hasn't our MSM telling us that 80% of the cases aren't dying. Aren't on ventilators. WHY?

My point is that the "pandemic" is manufactured!
Remember this statistic:
This season CDC estimates that, as of mid-March, between 29,000 and 59,000 have died due to influenza illnesses.
Add to that the misery of hundreds of thousands of flu-related hospitalizations and millions of medical visits for flu symptoms this season.

FACTS folks... and because of the extremely BIASED MSM... we now have 10 million people out of work... all out of FEAR of NOTHING!

View attachment 321265

This exactly what the mainstream media is saying. 80% of the people won't need hospitalization. But you have 450,000 confirmed cases. That means you have 90,000 people who need to be in the hospital, half of them in New York.

New York only has 48,000 hospital beds, total - in the whole state. Not just covid beds, but heart attacks, strokes, broken bones. The problem is that if everybody gets sick at the same time, there aren't enough beds, there aren't enough ventilators, there aren't enough staff, and there aren't enough PPE's to care for that many people at the same time.

If you can spread out the number of people getting sick and slow the rate of infection down, fewer people getting sick at the same time means everybody gets the treatment they need, and the hospitals won't be overwhelmed.

So are you going after Cuomo for fucking this up ?

If so, just point me in that direction.

Are you blaming DeBlazio for killing so many in his city ?

Those two fumbled this from the start.

I subtract from total confirmed... 1,587,209 the total deaths 94,850 and Total recovered 353,291 this leaves 1,139,068.
Folks... this number is NEVER discussed. Because of this fact which most people don't know as they only hear about the 94,850 deaths. "About 80 percent of people who come down with it doesn’t seem to get very sick. Some might not even know they have it."
The CCR data for China is interesting. It indicates that 13.8% of infected people required significant medical care and 4.7% of infections needed intensive medical care.

So why hasn't our MSM telling us that 80% of the cases aren't dying. Aren't on ventilators. WHY?

Remember this statistic:
This season CDC estimates that, as of mid-March, between 29,000 and 59,000 have died due to influenza illnesses.
Add to that the misery of hundreds of thousands of flu-related hospitalizations and millions of medical visits for flu symptoms this season.

FACTS folks... and because of the extremely BIASED MSM... we now have 10 million people out of work... all out of FEAR of NOTHING!

View attachment 321265
We knew this. It's common knowledge.

WE KNEW WHAT Dummy??? KNEW how many were NOT hospitalized? Or we need 100,000s ventilators... for what?
DO you know exactly how many are hospitalized?
I'm watching Dr. Briz and SHE pointed out that many have minor symptoms...and are counted as part of the hysterical number! Do you now know WHY CNN no longer showing this? Because more and more intelligent people are recognizing what this was ... a way to recoup the 96% donations that CNN,et.al gave to Hillary and they lost...hence Blame Trump!
Do NOT attempt arguing with this dummy. He's SO dumb, YOUR I.Q. will drop 20 points in 5 minutes if you engage with this moron. Thank you.
Wow, you guys better be careful. If either of you lose 20 points you'll be in the negatives!

Dude, they've been hammering the point that this thing ranges from asymptomatic to fatal. If everyone absolutely knew when they had it there would be no need for these widespread shutdowns. The thing is spreading like it is precisely because most people have mild or no symptoms. WTF are listening to where you don't know this?

NO you are missing the point! HOW many people that have COVID-19 have little or no symptoms? HAVE NO need for ventilators? Are actually hospitalized!
DUDE you don't seem to comprehend that if YOU and the majority of Americans realized that 71% of the cases are mild with hardly any issues and yes a smaller % have to be hospitalized, and yes like Boris Johnson have to be intubated...BUT not on a ventilator! And that was one of the bashing points of the MSM... oh my... where are the ventilators!!! Woe is us!
Is that 71 percent of all people that get it are mild with no issues? What about Americans over 65 that get it? How are they doing? That is the group I watch.

As I indicated a few weeks ago, the Ukraine Phone Call Impeachment Hoax was one of the biggest hoaxes in US history, but this Kung Flu hoax is one of the biggest hoaxes in world history! Tiny Tony Dr. Fraud is more effective than Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer combined!

Remember this statistic:

View attachment 321265

This exactly what the mainstream media is saying. 80% of the people won't need hospitalization. But you have 450,000 confirmed cases. That means you have 90,000 people who need to be in the hospital, half of them in New York.

New York only has 48,000 hospital beds, total - in the whole state. Not just covid beds, but heart attacks, strokes, broken bones. The problem is that if everybody gets sick at the same time, there aren't enough beds, there aren't enough ventilators, there aren't enough staff, and there aren't enough PPE's to care for that many people at the same time.

If you can spread out the number of people getting sick and slow the rate of infection down, fewer people getting sick at the same time means everybody gets the treatment they need, and the hospitals won't be overwhelmed.

But the MSM does NOT tell us that 80% of the are in hospitals, or in home quarantined, or just don't have severe symptoms to obviously have ventilators, intensive care.
That is NOT being pointed out by the biased MSM!

You know why the media is doing this, or you should.
Yep, I'm sure they DO know why. And if they DON'T, the simple answer is the lamestream media HAS to somehow make our president look bad. The media has been in bed with the Dim Dems since the day our president announced he was running for the office of president in 2015. This is undeniably evident in their every day, every hour assault on President Donald Trump. It's sickening to observe, but it IS there.
You are 100% right! 1,139,068 are mostly quarantined at home, some are hospitalized and a few so bad they need ventilators. But we aren't hearing that from the BIASED MSM. Over 80% of the 1,587,208 are not dead, not part of the "Recovered", so why aren't we hearing about these 1,139,068 much less aware that these exist!

About 80 percent of people who come down with it doesn’t seem to get very sick. Some might not even know they have it."

Wouldn't those people be in the "recovered" category dumbass?

They're STILL SICK
NO dumb shit!
1,587,209 people have Covid-19 Total!
94,850 have died. Subtract that from 1,587,209 and you get 1,492,359.
From that number subtract 353,291 that RECOVERED meaning they no longer have.
That leaves 1,139,068 Now are all of these on ventilators? NOPE! Are all of these hospitalized? NOPE.
Are all of these quarantined at home? NOPE. So how many are so bad off they are hospitalized?
FACT:
According to the report, an estimated 21% to 31% of U.S. COVID-19 patients between Feb. 12 and March 16 were hospitalized, with 5% to 12% admitted to an intensive care unit. An estimated 1.8% to 3.4% of U.S. COVID-19 patients died over the period.
So why haven't we heard this statistic that of the 454,304 cases in the USA, 16,267 died and 24,962 recovered.
Subtract from 454,304 the 41,229 that died and recovered leaves 413,075.
Above say 31% are hospitalized...or 128,053 leaving 285,022 or 62% NOT hospitalized, staying at home.
And of the 128,053 hospitalized...12% are in intensive care or just 15,366 in intensive care most likely on ventilators.
FACTS folks...REALLY? This is so BAD?

Now Here are some more facts!!!
In a new study published for the CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, researchers found that the majority of those hospitalized due to COVID-19 have preexisting conditions—about 90% of patients, or nearly all, had one or more underlying conditions. The most common, per the CDC, include hypertension (49.7%), obesity (48.3%), chronic lung disease (34.6%), diabetes mellitus (28.3%), and cardiovascular disease (27.8%).

About 80 percent of people who come down with it doesn’t seem to get very sick. Some might not even know they have it."

Wouldn't those people be in the "recovered" category dumbass?

They're STILL SICK
NO dumb shit!
1,587,209 people have Covid-19 Total!
94,850 have died. Subtract that from 1,587,209 and you get 1,492,359.
From that number subtract 353,291 that RECOVERED meaning they no longer have.
That leaves 1,139,068 Now are all of these on ventilators? NOPE! Are all of these hospitalized? NOPE.
Are all of these quarantined at home? NOPE. So how many are so bad off they are hospitalized?
FACT:
According to the report, an estimated 21% to 31% of U.S. COVID-19 patients between Feb. 12 and March 16 were hospitalized, with 5% to 12% admitted to an intensive care unit. An estimated 1.8% to 3.4% of U.S. COVID-19 patients died over the period.
So why haven't we heard this statistic that of the 454,304 cases in the USA, 16,267 died and 24,962 recovered.
Subtract from 454,304 the 41,229 that died and recovered leaves 413,075.
Above say 31% are hospitalized...or 128,053 leaving 285,022 or 62% NOT hospitalized, staying at home.
And of the 128,053 hospitalized...12% are in intensive care or just 15,366 in intensive care most likely on ventilators.
FACTS folks...REALLY? This is so BAD?

Now Here are some more facts!!!
In a new study published for the CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report, researchers found that the majority of those hospitalized due to COVID-19 have preexisting conditions—about 90% of patients, or nearly all, had one or more underlying conditions. The most common, per the CDC, include hypertension (49.7%), obesity (48.3%), chronic lung disease (34.6%), diabetes mellitus (28.3%), and cardiovascular disease (27.8%).
So they were all perfectly average Norteamericanos ?

Remember this statistic:

View attachment 321265

New York has only had about 16,000 people hospitalized, dingbat, so your figures are obviously wrong.

You know why the media is doing this, or you should.
Yep, I'm sure they DO know why. And if they DON'T, the simple answer is the lamestream media HAS to somehow make our president look bad. The media has been in bed with the Dim Dems since the day our president announced he was running for the office of president in 2015. This is undeniably evident in their every day, every hour assault on President Donald Trump. It's sickening to observe, but it IS there.

Trust me, NOBODY ot NOTHING has to make tRump look bad. He is a genius at doing that all by himself.

Many are hospitalized because hospitals are the only place that can keep them in isolation away from the public and quickly act if things get worse. Do you happen to have an isolation room at your house? Me neither and the shitter does not count. That's why you are seeing these makeshift hospitals going up in convention centers and arenas. You have to isolate and observe because it seems you can go from bad to worse quite rapidly.
Fear mongering BS.

You don't have to have an isolation room for each one dummy. A dang large tent with AC and beds with temporary power would hold a whole bunch.

OMFG.......they might catch it AGAIN......oops.........They already have it dummy.......they gonna catch it twice....

The Medical staff use Respirators with Cartridges instead of throw aways.........and there you go......guards outside ..........2 to 3 door out of plastic for CBR entrance.......bam.

This country has lost it.

Fear mongering BS.

You don't have to have an isolation room for each one dummy. A dang large tent with AC and beds with temporary power would hold a whole bunch.

OMFG.......they might catch it AGAIN......oops.........They already have it dummy.......they gonna catch it twice....

The Medical staff use Respirators with Cartridges instead of throw aways.........and there you go......guards outside ..........2 to 3 door out of plastic for CBR entrance.......bam.

This country has lost it.
The only people who have lost it are those who think they know better than epidemiologists how to fight an epidemic.

Forum List

Back