Gavin Newsom announces Covid-19 infection / death rates as they relate to race but forgets to mention those evil Caucasians....WTF?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Could this have been done on purpose? Are politicians permitted to show their blatant discontent for whitey?
Do white lives matter to this clown? Did I miss something in his address?
See it for yourself at 23:00

Last edited:
Could this have been done on purpose? Are politicians permitted to show their blatant discontent for whitey?

Deal with it, you know what causes this, income inequality. I don't understand why the white man things he is so special.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Deal with it, you know what causes this, income inequality. I don't understand why the white man things he is so special.

I thought low iQ "causes" income inequality?
I thought you hated discriminatory actions that stoke division among the citizenry?

Talk about whining. This guy is crying because a white man doesn't announce the number of dead whites with COVID19 in California

I thought you hated discriminatory actions that stoke division among the citizenry?

I swear most of the hispanics and blacks are more intelligent than you are.

Are minorities special to you?

I'm mostly white and I'm proud of my (mixed) heritage.

Everyone is special.

How is this discriminatory and how is it going to stoke division?

Minorities 50%?

Meaning White Trash is also 50%

Can you identify the "white trash" below?

Who Participated in welfare?
  • The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Talk about whining. This guy is crying because a white man doesn't announce the number of dead whites with COVID19 in California

IM2 talking about someone else whining?

0_JM-xQ4kXAoz3UsZA.jpeg

That's rich

How is this discriminatory and how is it going to stoke division?

North Mexico's governor was delivering what was billed as critical information to the Mexifonian citizenry....He thought it was pertinent to engineer concern for dark Mexifornian's dying but not for whites dying...You don't find that discriminatory?

kind of a racist statement.....

Geez it's a friggin hour long. I won't listen to that asshole for an hour total over the course of two or three months.

Most?

I’d say all.

In that weird backwards world of LibTardia...you're probably right?

I think Newsom is addressing an issue that has recently been reported that blacks especially are disproportionately coming down with COVID-19 as other races so it makes sense that he would address this.

It's quite possible Newsom is going to be president one day.

I think Newsom is addressing an issue that has recently been reported that blacks especially are disproportionately coming down with COVID-19 as other races so it makes sense that he would address this.

He "addressed" the data related to blacks, beaners and Asians...why hide the numbers related to Caucasians?
haha...Newsom makes Bernie look like a staunch conservative, he's only considered electable by wetbacks, weirdos, white guilt whackos, beggars and ignorant unAmerican fools....basically the filthy citizenry of Loon York and Mexifonia.

He "addressed" the data related to blacks, beaners and Asians...why hide the numbers related to Caucasians?
haha...Newsom makes Bernie look like a staunch conservative, he's only considered electable by wetbacks, weirdos, white guilt whackos, beggars and ignorant unAmerican fools....basically the filthy citizenry of Loon York and Mexifonia.

I just explained it to you. You're also very unfamiliar with Newsom's politics. I bet you even live in California and you're still a fucking idiot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back