So who won last night's GOP debate in Milwaukee?

Who won the GOP debate?

• DeSantis

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Ramaswamy

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Scott

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pence

• Christie

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Haley

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Hutchinson

• Burgum

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Nobody

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Trump has such a lead he need not debate any of them.............ever.

And the same might be said about not debating Biden.

For the first time in US history, we may not have Presidential debates.

Having all those legal cases over the head of Trump is reason enough not to say a word.
We actually didn’t have debates for several cycles.

I didn't get to watch the debate, and getting clips of it in the news has not been helpful....!

Thanks for your recap....

Who is Vivek? I've seen him and just heard some on here talk but never paid much attention....

Where does he come from? Seems out of nowhere to me??? Was he a governor or something?

Big Pharma.

No question Trump won
Republicans are afraid to attack him

Of those who showed up, DeSantis had the most to gain and was a no show

Nikki Haley gained the most

Ramaswamy showed a lot of energy but showed how inexperienced he is. Obviously sucking up to Trump……pick me, Pick ME

Pence is still vanilla.

The others need to drop out

Your tantrum notwithstanding, I have never expressed enthusiasm for 2020's certified winner, and I respect, not only democratic elections, but our system of trials by juries of ones peers, free of political intimidation.
then you should also condemn the politically motivated prosecution of a former president and political opponent. The made-up charges against Trump are solely intended to impact his ability to run and win in 24, and you know it. If this crap is allowed to stand we have become a banana republic where political opponents are put in prison to silence them from speaking the truth. Biden is a criminal, he has taken bribes from foreign interests using his son as his bag man-----------and you know it.

No question Trump won
Republicans are afraid to attack him

Ramaswamy showed a lot of energy but showed how inexperienced he is. Obviously sucking up to Trump……pick me, Pick ME

Pence is still vanilla.

for once we agree on something. Nikki had a few good lines but overall came across as a female Pence. Trump won the night, Vivek and Scott made good cases for being VP. the rest are done.

Big Pharma.
IMG_5635.gif

He’s a biotech entrepreneur

IMHO Mike Pence sunk Trump when he said Trump asked him to "suspend the Constitution".

Christie and Nikki did a good job sinking Vivek.
I'd make Vivek head of the Department of Energy.

Not that Pence was going to float to the top to begin with, but Pence sunk Pence with that comment.

I didn't get to watch the debate, and getting clips of it in the news has not been helpful....!

Thanks for your recap....

Who is Vivek? I've seen him and just heard some on here talk but never paid much attention....

Where does he come from? Seems out of nowhere to me??? Was he a governor or something?
Vivek is really smart. He has too many goofy ideas for me to support. He is self-funding his campaign.

then you should also condemn the politically motivated prosecution of a former president and political opponent. The made-up charges against Trump are solely intended to impact his ability to run and win in 24, and you know it. If this crap is allowed to stand we have become a banana republic where political opponents are put in prison to silence them from speaking the truth. Biden is a criminal, he has taken bribes from foreign interests using his son as his bag man-----------and you know it.
if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

trump went on a crime spree, after he lost the election, and he brought an awful lot of people, along with him.

These investigations in to trump and his criminal actions, ALL BEGAN BEFORE TRUMP EVER ANNOUNCED his run for the presidency.

he announced his re run, because he knew he was under deep investigation for his crimes and needed to be elected president, to prevent him from going to prison.... And to make his False claims that the poor baby is being picked on because he is a candidate! WAHHHH!

you know it and I know it!

Not that Pence was going to float to the top to begin with, but Pence sunk Pence with that comment.
True. But I hope he takes Trump down with him.
I like how Pence orated about how "pro-life" he is, even quoting the bible

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

...then he said all Republicans should take abortion off the table by supporting a 15-week ban. That was HUGE.
I hope that took abortion off the table. No abortion bans ever.

No question Trump won Republicans are afraid to attack him
Pence is still vanilla.
Good summary except:
Trump was a no-show
Pence said Trump asked him to "suspend the Constitution"
Desantis did just fine. Imagine him debating Biden or Kamala
Nikki was the most professional, especially about foreign affairs
Agree about Vivek, he's young and inexperienced, 2028? 2032?
Pence and Christie took another one for the team

Forum List

Back