Tucker Carlson floats moderating alternate GOP primary debate with Trump

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Yeah, this needs to happen.

Not only would it fire up the MAGA base into the stratosphere, I wouldn't be surprised if it could be the nascent beginnings of a new even stronger coalition.

Tucker Carlson, the former Fox News primetime host whose exit from the network sent shockwaves through political media last week, is reportedly floating the idea of hosting his own Republican primary forum.

Carlson’s unexpected departure from the company has left the media world wondering what he will do next. Carlson, according to the Washington Post, citing people familiar with his thinking, is interested in hosting a forum for 2024 GOP candidates.

Carlson has even chatted about the idea with former President Trump, according to the report, who has threatened to skip one or both of the first Republican debates that are scheduled for the summer. The first GOP debate is slated to be hosted by Carlson’s former network, Fox News.

New media. New hope.

New MAGA.

I guess they were just tired of him leaving all those turds in their punch bowl.

Yeah, all those top notch ratings and revenue.

Thank god they flushed all that out.

Now they got.....Brian Kilmeade? Lawrence Jones?

Hhhmmm.

I wonder if the Tucker Carlson Republican Presidential Primary Debate will garner any ratings traction.

I'm sure no one will watch.

No one at all.

Tucker just has no future.

Poor guy.

Not only would it fire up the MAGA base into the stratosphere, I wouldn't be surprised if it could be the nascent beginnings of a new even stronger coalition.

New media. New hope.

New MAGA.
The only advertiser they will get is MyPillow, after Carlson's "White people" text message.

The only advertiser they will get is MyPillow, after Carlson's "White people" text message.

Dude's twitter video got over 70 million views.

That's exponentially higher than any other cable news program, including his own former show.

I think he's going to be just fine.

And the funniest part?

If this Tucker moderated GOP Primary comes to fruition, you'll be one of the folks sure to tune in.

And so will legions of your Leftist compatriots, it'll be must see.

And you know it. ;)

Tucker Carlson floats moderating alternate GOP primary debate with Trump​

TUCKER: Welcome to the real presidential debate. Mr. President, just how much greater than Lincoln and Washington combined were you?

TRUMP: A lot of people are saying I am greater than Jesus.

TUCKER: Mr. President, by how much did you actually win the 2020 election.

TRUMP: I beat Sleepy Joe by at least 43 million votes, that I can tell you.

TUCKER: Let's talk about this politically motivated persecution of you in New York.

TRUMP: Shut the fuck up. You're fired, you Marxist bastard!

TUCKER: Welcome to the real presidential debate. Mr. President, just how much greater than Lincoln and Washington combined were you?

TRUMP: A lot of people are saying I am greater than Jesus.

TUCKER: Mr. President, by how much did you actually win the 2020 election.

TRUMP: I beat Sleepy Joe by at least 43 million votes, that I can tell you.

TUCKER: Let's talk about this politically motivated persecution of you in New York.

TRUMP: Shut the fuck up. You're fired, you Marxist bastard!

You'll be watching. :)

New media. New hope.

New MAGA.
Wasn't the last one bad enough?

Dude's twitter video got over 70 million views.

That's exponentially higher than any other cable news program, including his own former show.

I think he's going to be just fine.

And the funniest part?

If this Tucker moderated GOP Primary comes to fruition, you'll be one of the folks sure to tune in.

And so will legions of your Leftist compatriots, it'll be must see.

And you know it. ;)
Why?

Donald Trump can't debate...

And yet he was the President.

Weird how that works.

Joseph Piss Pants Biden had to hide in his basement and let the corporate media carry his water.

That won't be a viable option next time.

Good luck!
He debated Grifty head to head.

Forum List

Back