So who won last night's GOP debate in Milwaukee?

Who won the GOP debate?

• DeSantis

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Ramaswamy

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Scott

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pence

• Christie

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Haley

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Hutchinson

• Burgum

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Nobody

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
He owned a pharmaceutical company but sold it. If I'm not mistaken, Pfizer has partial ownership of the company he sold it to. Then there's the fact that he paid Wikipedia to scrub information about his ties to Soros, right before announcing his candidacy.
if the ties to Soros are true, he is done as a candidate. can you verify those claims?

True. But I hope he takes Trump down with him.
I like how Pence orated about how "pro-life" he is, even quoting the bible

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

...then he said all Republicans should take abortion off the table by supporting a 15-week ban. That was HUGE.
I hope that took abortion off the table. No abortion bans ever.
just so we are clear, are you saying you support abortion on demand at any time during the pregnancy? how about the moment after birth? how about at 2 years old if the kid becomes a problem?

just so we are clear, are you saying you support abortion on demand at any time during the pregnancy? how about the moment after birth? how about at 2 years old if the kid becomes a problem?
Democrats support abortion on demand up to the moment of birth.
Google "states that allow partial-birth abortions"

Republicans want states to regulate abortions, but would support a 15-week ban.
Partial birth abortions are murder/infanticide.

then you should also condemn the politically motivated prosecution of a former president and political opponent. The made-up charges against Trump are solely intended to impact his ability to run and win in 24, and you know it. If this crap is allowed to stand we have become a banana republic where political opponents are put in prison to silence them from speaking the truth. Biden is a criminal, he has taken bribes from foreign interests using his son as his bag man-----------and you know it.
You are entitled to your fantasies.

Regardless, the documented evidence and sworn testimony against Trump will be assessed by juries of his peers, as will his attempts to refute it. In each trial, they will deliberate and reach a consensus.

If he can beat all the raps, he'll bray vindication. If not, he will rave against American jurisprudence.

Regardless, the documented evidence and sworn testimony against Trump will be assessed by juries of his peers, as will his attempts to refute it. In each trial, they will deliberate and reach a consensus.

If he can beat all the raps, he'll bray vindication. If not, he will rave against American jurisprudence.
so you support persecution of your political enemies on made up charges? you support jailing your political opponents in order to silence them? you would like life in north korea.

A self made billionaire is a loser? then what is a lifetime crooked politician like Biden?
Let me know when anyone can contrive any actual indictable or impeachable offenses against the President.

The Loser's multiple trials by juries of his peers are in the offing.

OK, lets just discuss the classified document charges. Trump had classified docs in his possession after leaving office as president, so has every president in history. Biden had classified docs in his possession as a senator and VP---------which is illegal. Why no charges against Biden? try to answer honestly if you can.

so you support persecution of your political enemies on made up charges? you support jailing your political opponents in order to silence them? you would like life in north korea.
You are projecting. I respect America's evidence-based system of justice. Trump's constant whining that everybody is being mean to him is pathetic.

Let me know when anyone can contrive any actual indictable or impeachable offenses against the President.

The Loser's multiple trials by juries of his peers are in the offing.
Biden took bribes from foreign interests---------its on video and is treason. Trump did not violate any federal or state statutes-----------unless the first amendment has been cancelled. Has it?

You are projecting. I respect America's evidence-based system of justice. Trump's constant whining that everybody is being mean to him is pathetic.
so finally the truth, you don't like his NY rich guy attitude and manner of speaking, but you like Christie who talks and acts exactly the same. Trump is a typical NY, NE rich guy, they all talk like he does.

OK, lets just discuss the classified document charges. Trump had classified docs in his possession after leaving office as president, so has every president in history. Biden had classified docs in his possession as a senator and VP---------which is illegal. Why no charges against Biden? try to answer honestly if you can.
You can hold your own little trail, and bang your little gavel.

I trust in America's evidence-based, trial-by-jury system.

If any indictable charges against the President can be contrived, my faith in America shall endure

You can hold your own little trail, and bang your little gavel.

I trust in America's evidence-based, trial-by-jury system.

If any indictable charges against the President can be contrived, my faith in America shall endure
so do I, so lets make the evidence against Biden public and start valid prosecution actions against him. and let the evidence fall as it may on both of them----------OK?

so finally the truth, you don't like his NY rich guy attitude and manner of speaking, but you like Christie who talks and acts exactly the same. Trump is a typical NY, NE rich guy, they all talk like he does.
Why do you need to make things up? Trump's narcissism and boorishness are not against the law.

Christie is not my cup of tea, either, although I appreciate Trump's need to hide from him.

if the ties to Soros are true, he is done as a candidate. can you verify those claims?

"In 2011, Ramaswamy, the son of Indian immigrants, received a Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans — funding to help immigrants and first-generation Americans earn college degrees. The fellowship is named for the brother of progressive Jewish megadonor George Soros, a frequent target of leading Republicans who features in a range of antisemitic conspiracy theories.

Shortly before he announced his presidential campaign, Ramaswamy reportedly paid a Wikipedia editor to scrub his fellowship from his entry on the site. He has since gone on to criticize Soros and his family from the campaign trail."

6 Jewish facts about GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy, who proposes cut to Israel funding

"Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy reportedly paid to have his Wikipedia page “scrubbed” of potentially politically damaging details about his past.

Mediaite is reporting that the page now includes a warning that the article has “multiple issues,” “contains paid contributions” and “may require cleanup to comply with Wikipedia’s content policies, particularly neutral point of view.”

The Wikipedia article’s version history shows that in February, an editor identified by Mediaite as Jhofferman removed lines about Ramaswamy receiving a Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans in 2011.

Since Paul Soros is the older brother of billionaire George Soros, who funds many progressive causes, it’s understandable Ramaswamy wouldn’t want potential voters to be aware of that connection.

Ramaswamy’s page was also edited to remove his role on the state of Ohio’s COVID-19 Response Team, which an editor noted came on Ramaswamy’s request to have his COVID-era work removed."

Vivek Ramaswamy Paid To Get Soros Connection Erased From Wikipedia Page: Report

Good summary except:
Trump was a no-show
Pence said Trump asked him to "suspend the Constitution"
Desantis did just fine. Imagine him debating Biden or Kamala
Nikki was the most professional, especially about foreign affairs
Agree about Vivek, he's young and inexperienced, 2028? 2032?
Pence and Christie took another one for the team
Nikki Haley showed herself to be a pragmatist
More what we CAN do rather than what I would like to do

DeSantis would lose a debate all by himself. He can’t even beat Mickey Mouse

so do I, so lets make the evidence against Biden public and start valid prosecution actions against him. and let the evidence fall as it may on both of them----------OK?
As soon as Republicans in Congress can contrive any indictable offenses against the President, I have no doubt they will.

Meanwhile, a surfeit of evidence and sworn testimony by Republicans has resulted in multiple indictments against the Cry Baby Loser.

Forum List

Back