So, who is going to de-install Mozilla software?

Now that Mozilla supports gay marriage, will you deinstall your Mozilla software?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah ... Firefox is super slow. I think Chrome sounds like the way to go. I voted that I would uninstall because it's "evil" but I probably wouldn't have until reading some of these posts. These days it doesn't make much sense boycotting big business when they're all headed down the same slippery slop. I'm sure that Chrome, Opera, Explorer and the rest are all jumping on the politically correct bandwagon.

Chrome is a nice, light browser. but lacks support for a lot of functions. Silverlight flat out doesn't run, many Flash functions are crippled.

And really, the only true evil in computing is anything and everything from Apple - the most evil corporation in human history....

LOL. I know Apple's prices are downright Satanic. :badgrin:

:lol:

I use Chrome and Opera (excellent browser).

You like? Hahaha

Opera is BLAZINGLY fast, I think, actually, a tick faster than Chrome. It organizes stuff different in the cache. But Chrome has better add ons, of which I like to use:

Feedly (feel reader - 70 sources per day)
Fresh Start (Session Manager)
Video Downloader (big tits and alll.....errh, ääähmm...)

:dance:

I had been using Chrome (and still am) but went to Opera for USMB so I could get rid of the pop-up ads. I don't see any difference in the performance.

(I know I could have installed AdBlock on Chrome but I don't trust Google with their abysmal privacy record.)

If I weren't lazy, I'd switch from Firefox.

Not because they support gay marriage, I don't give a crap about that. I just wonder if another browser would run faster/smoother.

But, like I said, lazy......

:lol:

I must be weird - I pick a browser based on what it will do for Numero Uno, not on what its CEO is contributing to.

Forum List

Back