So What Would Biden’s Call for a Ceasefire Accomplish?

Well, if you have evidence for how much the Arabs owned please post it.
I already did, we had this discussion about a week ago. I presented you with census data from the British government and the UN. You took out your magical wand and flippantly dismissed everything that was presented to you. You decided to continue asserting that Arabs owned nothing, despite the information clearly stating otherwise.

The Arabs attacked when the Jews were taking Palestinian lands and forcing them out of their villages. The Zionist Jews blew up the King David Hotel, and committed acts of terrorism, before 1948. They were terrorizing the Palestinians before the Arabs attacked, to defend the Palestinians.

The Irgun were Jewish terrorists.

So you support minorities in America murdering and raping obviously.

Other than give Hamas more time to set boobytraps and organize defenses?

Citizens hungry?

Good. Let them remove their Hamas leaders and make them dead or in chains and sue for surrender then.

When US Grant and Patton were fighting a different kind of evil it was stay engaged with the enemy and push push push. Infrastructure was to be wiped out. Deny the enemy everything. Total War.

Get him some votes in Arab areas like Michigan, that’s why the sudden call.

They already had a country of their own

Renting and squatting on Ottoman land doesn't mean they had a country.
That's just your empty theory, that ignores the data. Arabs owned homes, lands, and businesses, to pretend otherwise is nonsense. Absurd. Families owned their properties and worked together.

The Zionists destroyed hundreds of villages, leveling them to the ground. This is well documented.
You are not embracing reality

And neither are the palestinians

All the suffering since 1948 could have been avoided if the pals had chosen peace instead of war

I already did, we had this discussion about a week ago. I presented you with census data from the British government and the UN. You took out your magical wand and flippantly dismissed everything that was presented to you. You decided to continue asserting that Arabs owned nothing, despite the information clearly stating otherwise.

You're likely a Holocaust denier.

Gaza was 100% Arab, NAZI girl.
Gaza only had a few thousand residents before the Nakba, when the Palestinians were forced out of their villages and into Gaza. Now there are over 2 million civilians. Half of that population is under 18. They're children. You're the ZioNazi, who is supporting a genocidal bombing campaign in Gaza. You support the wholesale slaughter of children.

So Israel should just disolve itself then. No thanks pal, Hamas opened up this can of horror, and when it's over the Palestinians will have even less lands than they did before, and they'll have even less freedoms. Sucks to be on the side of the soon to be dead terrorists, doesn't it!!
Israel has been committing acts of terror and genocide against Palestinians, including the people of Gaza for decades. Hamas is a response to an illegal, brutal occupation.

The census data showed they owned more than 2%? Awesome!

As always the middle east is a shit box of choices.
Indeed. Now we are zooming way out...

That being the case, ask yourself:

If Israel laid down its arms, what would happen? I think that Israel would be destroyed.

How about if Israel's enemies laid down their arms? I think Israel would agree to live in peace as a democratic state in the region.

Indeed. Now we are zooming way out...

That being the case, ask yourself:

If Israel laid down its arms, what would happen? I think that Israel would be destroyed.

How about if Israel's enemies laid down their arms? I think Israel would agree to live in peace as a democratic state in the region.
Agree.]

This is why I can’t fathom anyone who supports the invaders be they Russians in the Ukraine or Hamas in Israel. Or us going into Iraq.

Forum List

Back