So Wait, are GOPers WANTING Russia to win and the US to fail?

A Russian win is a U.S. fail only if the U.S. announces that it intends to stop Russia from winning and then executes a response so lame that the Russians just laugh at us.

If the U.S. stays neutral - as it certainly should - it is not a failure for the U.S. no matter how it turns out.

The Ukrainians are in no hurry to fight back, why should we be?

- Candace Owens tweeting about Russia not being the enemy.

-A former President calling Putin a genius and the US weak

- Tucker Carlson saying Russia has never called you a racist and has never done you wrong,so join them.

- The Republican party mocking the US President for...walking...I guess (who knows with those dumbfucks)

I am confused. Do y'all actively want this great country to fail? I remember back during 9/11 it was ''love it or leave it''

Now its ''Don't love it because we suck and are weak and frail and stupid''

BONUS: AN OFFICIAL GOP TWEET CALLING THE UNITED STATES WEAK

Joe Biden is an EPIC FAIL. No amount of deflection will change that.

- Tucker Carlson saying Russia has never called you a racist and has never done you wrong,so join them.

- The Republican party mocking the US President for...walking...I guess (who knows with those dumbfucks)

I am confused. Do y'all actively want this great country to fail? I remember back during 9/11 it was ''love it or leave it''

Correct.

Anything that causes misery...they support.

Correct.

Anything that causes misery...they support.
Trudeau of Canada declares Martial Law over trucks on a bridge and a city street. Zelenskyy declares Martial Law because of Ukraine being attacked by Russia. What loyalty is there supposed to be if there is nothing to support? Being on the receiving end of endless propaganda for at least 15 years.

Well Putin is taking what he wants on Biden’s watch, just like he did during the Hussein and W.

And you are still going to blame President Trump?

13828E3F-9A97-4769-A82A-5617855AFBED.jpeg

The Republicans aren't in a position to "sabotage" a damned thing. All they can do is to speak their piece, and words don't affect anything.
Bullshit, that is all they have been doing since Trump got his ass handed to him.
What you are doing is sort of stupid- sort of like blaming Cosell for Frazier's defeat simply because he reported "Down goes Frazier, down goes Frazier"

Reporters only REPORT what's happening, they don't control what happens.
Republicans along with Manchin is the reason nothing is getting done and you have to be some kind of stupid to not see that.

I mean, I saw some Twitter stuff yesterday that Republicans are mad that Biden is sanctioning Russia which will make gas prices go up...

America represents Democracy! And Freedom! During world war 2, citizens did 'Meatless Monday'. People sacrificed. Now you have GOPers bitching about gas being as high as 2007 because of sanctions against Russia?

Cmon people, we used to sacrifice so much for the common good.
What exactly do you want us to do? If Trump was president we wouldn't be talking about this. Maybe your party shouldn't of cheated in 2020. So fuck off.

Bullshit, that is all they have been doing since Trump got his ass handed to him.

Republicans along with Manchin is the reason nothing is getting done and you have to be some kind of stupid to not see that.

The fact that Sleepy Joe has failed completely to work in a bipartisan manner and reach across to his friends across the aisle is his failure. Not anyone else's.

BTW, Biden has accomplished quite a bit. His 1/6 committee is still in business, his corona virus mask and vax mandates are still in effect, he's had thousands of extreme leftists put in positions of power.

The fact that Sleepy Joe has failed completely to work in a bipartisan manner and reach across to his friends across the aisle is his failure. Not anyone else's.

BTW, Biden has accomplished quite a bit. His 1/6 committee is still in business, his corona virus mask and vax mandates are still in effect, he's had thousands of extreme leftists put in positions of power.
It is true. Biden has put in more judges in his first year than Trump or Obama did. He is getting a lot done behind the scenes.

Yes they do. They are cheering Putin 24/7.

I suspect so and I also suspect many are under the age of 55 or didn't learn a thing in school in the 60's. Never heard of "Better dead than Red"

Go figure the same ones siding with Russia a communist country are also the one calling leftists commies.
I dont see a whole lot of support for Rusia. You lefties invent weird shit.

Forum List

Back