So Wait, are GOPers WANTING Russia to win and the US to fail?

- Candace Owens tweeting about Russia not being the enemy.

-A former President calling Putin a genius and the US weak

- Tucker Carlson saying Russia has never called you a racist and has never done you wrong,so join them.

- The Republican party mocking the US President for...walking...I guess (who knows with those dumbfucks)

I am confused. Do y'all actively want this great country to fail? I remember back during 9/11 it was ''love it or leave it''

Now its ''Don't love it because we suck and are weak and frail and stupid''

BONUS: AN OFFICIAL GOP TWEET CALLING THE UNITED STATES WEAK

What is the US failing at?

I mean, I saw some Twitter stuff yesterday that Republicans are mad that Biden is sanctioning Russia which will make gas prices go up...

America represents Democracy! And Freedom! During world war 2, citizens did 'Meatless Monday'. People sacrificed. Now you have GOPers bitching about gas being as high as 2007 because of sanctions against Russia?

Cmon people, we used to sacrifice so much for the common good.

I mean, I saw some Twitter stuff yesterday that Republicans are mad that Biden is sanctioning Russia which will make gas prices go up...
Propaganda bullshit to misdirect from his idiotic fiscal policies.
America represents Democracy! And Freedom! During world war 2, citizens did 'Meatless Monday'. People sacrificed. Now you have GOPers bitching about gas being as high as 2007 because of sanctions against Russia?
Interesting that you brought up WWII...I don't suppose you realize that Ukraine threw in with the Wehrmacht and Waffen SS back then, didja?...Why are you throwing in with the people who fought alongside the Nazis?
Want to sacrifice?...Go join the military and demand to be in the infantry...Until you do that, STFU about "sacrifice".

Last edited:
I am not ashamed to say, I want the Democrat plans for this country to fail. I want any country that is the based on the ideology of the Democrats to fail.

We do not need the hate that is the democrats, the hate they will stir, inflame, make-up, so that they can then protect us from what they have created

How does the U.S. fail in this scenario? Didn't Brandon already fail in front of the world when he gave a 10 minute incoherent speech and fled before taking questions about a freaking world event?

Where was YOUR sacrifice from 2001 to 2009?

Trump's gushing his fulsome praise of the KGB thug is undoubtedly based upon 1) His chronic dick(tator) envy and 2) the proof that Putin had covertly conspired to help Trump and hurt Clinton in the 2020 election, but the Cry Baby Loser could also well be putting his personal vendetta against President Biden ahead of America's interests, as well as his vendetta against President Zelenskyy who failed to contrive fake criminal charges against Trump's opponent.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend

Another thread which basically says Ibknow Biden sucks sonI blame Trump.

Yall suck. And You OWN IT

It doesn’t seem Europe is all that upset about Putin wanting to take back Ukraine. I don’t see Germany, France and England sending aircraft, tanks and manpower to fight the Russians when and if they invade. They are not even sending lawyers, guns and money.

So why should we?

- Tucker Carlson saying Russia has never called you a racist and has never done you wrong,so join them.

- The Republican party mocking the US President for...walking...I guess (who knows with those dumbfucks)

I am confused. Do y'all actively want this great country to fail? I remember back during 9/11 it was ''love it or leave it''

what is this US suppose to be failing at?

What is the US failing at?

Right now, everything. We are an embarrassment to the world.

We have a child molester as a president, we won't secure our own fucking borders, we allow a NATO partner country to be invaded by our enemy and we do NOTHING to stop it, we have Joeflation like we haven't seen in 40 years, we can't get new fucking cars because of how badly the child molester has handled Covid and it spread like crazy after he took office. We have supply chain problems and they aren't fixing themselves.

Incompetence at its finest.

Last edited:
Conservatives don't want the country to fail at all. We just realize how pathetically weak the pResident of the White House is right now. #46 doesn't have control of his own bowels, thinking that any world leader is going to respect him is absurd.
I am just curious are right wingers walking up and sticking their finger in Biden's ass, how do you guys know when the guy has taken a dump?
Fortunately, there is an election coming up. America doesn't have to fail if the people don't want it to do.
What the hell are Republicans doing, other than trying to sabotage everything Democrats are trying to do.
BTW, Candace Owens and Tucker Carlson aren't in charge. Their opinions of Brandon are just that, opinions. They don't determine policy. That job belongs to the Biden Family.
Right, but you guys love listening to right wing pundits criticizing the United States and then turn around claim you are the TRUE Patriots in this country.

I am just curious are right wingers walking up and sticking their finger in Biden's ass, how do you guys know when the guy has taken a dump?

What the hell are Republicans doing, other than trying to sabotage everything Democrats are trying to do.

Right, but you guys love listening to right wing pundits criticizing the United States and then turn around claim you are the TRUE Patriots in this country.

The Republicans aren't in a position to "sabotage" a damned thing. All they can do is to speak their piece, and words don't affect anything.

What you are doing is sort of stupid- sort of like blaming Cosell for Frazier's defeat simply because he reported "Down goes Frazier, down goes Frazier"

Reporters only REPORT what's happening, they don't control what happens.

You didn’t post all of what Trump said. You’re dishonest.

Forum List

Back