MAGA supporter shoots 60 year old unarmed woman.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
The fellow followed the desire of many posters on here. He went out to confront ANTIFA and BLM.

He was apparently a far right Furry. If you don’t know what that is. Get Google to help you. I’m not describing it here.

Just another Good American. A big time advocate for the RW. MAGA baby.

The fellow followed the desire of many posters on here. He went out to confront ANTIFA and BLM.

He was apparently a far right Furry. If you don’t know what that is. Get Google to help you. I’m not describing it here.

Obama, Dem and BLM supporters murder more per capita

Ummmmm, sure thing lying clod. Furries are not right wing.

How the fuck do you get MAGA from this?
  • Benjamin Jeffrey Smith, 43, reportedly killed her after leaving his home across the street and walking up to her and shooting her
  • Knightly had been 'corking' - protecting protesters from dangerous situations
  • Smith has reportedly made anti-Semitic comments online and has often criticized the Black Lives Matter movement
  • He is also a member of the furry community who don cartoonish animal costumes
Sorry dude but furries are fucking progressives who cant come to grip with reality.

Even by DailyFAIL standards, that is a very badly-formatted page, making the article very difficult to read. It's difficult to figure out from the article what it is trying to tell us happened but it does seem clear that it is different from what the OP is trying to claim that it says happened.

I'm guessing that a few of DailyFAIL's staffers must have been heavily under the influence of alcohol and/or other mind-destroying drugs, when they put that article together.

Last edited:
IF he murdered her he'll be punished. What about the Lefty who did the same thing to a counterprotester? Oh yeah, I forgot, he killed himself before he could be arrested. If you want the violence to stop, stop supporting violent rioters.

The “corking”, described in the article as being to protect protesters, apparently involved blocking traffic.

If the person who had shot this bitch had been a motorist trying to use the road, then it is very easy to see how he could have justifiably perceived that he had been pout into a Reginald Denny situation, where he would have had just cause to shoot her in self-defense. The case is weaker, if, as the article seems to say, he had come out of his home to confront the bitch. It may well be that he had somewhere he needed to go, and just cause why he should have been allowed to go there, and this bitch was, effectively, holding him prisoner in his home.

Thanks for the report…will you also be reporting on the killings in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago, New York and L.A.?

The “corking”, described in the article as being to protect protesters, apparently involved blocking traffic.

If the person who had shot this bitch had been a motorist trying to use the road, then it is very easy to see how he could have justifiably perceived that he had been pout into a Reginald Denny situation, where he would have had just cause to shoot her in self-defense. The case is weaker, if, as the article seems to say, he had come out of his home to confront the bitch. It may well be that he had somewhere he needed to go, and just cause why he should have been allowed to go there, and this bitch was, effectively, holding him prisoner in his home.
This reminds me of the day that it was bowling for dikes on I-5. As they say, do stupid shit, expect bad things to happen.

This reminds me of the day that it was bowling for dikes on I-5. As they say, do stupid shit, expect bad things to happen.

In the video it was found out that the driver was a black man who feared for his life when he saw all those dikes trying to stop him in his car. Why would a black man be afraid of mannish women?

In the video it was found out that the driver was a black man who feared for his life when he saw all those dikes trying to stop him in his car. Why would a black man be afraid of mannish women?

It looks to me like the driver, just before he hit the animals in the street, tried to turn very hard to port to avoid it, but was too late. I wonder what visibility conditions were like, on that part of that highway? A blind curve or hill, perhaps, so that he couldn't see the animals until he was just about on top of them?

He'd likely have seen the improperly-parked cars in the inner lanes, and been holding to the outer lanes to avoid those, before he would have seen the animals in the outer lanes.

Last edited:

If youre looking for sympathy for ANTIFA members that get killed, good luck with that. :laugh:

How would he even know that she was a women without her telling him her pronouns first? I thought that guessing a persons gender is evil. :dunno:

Ummmmm, sure thing lying clod. Furries are not right wing.

IF he murdered her he'll be punished. What about the Lefty who did the same thing to a counterprotester? Oh yeah, I forgot, he killed himself before he could be arrested. If you want the violence to stop, stop supporting violent rioters.
Remind me, who supported him?

Forum List

Back