So Wait, are GOPers WANTING Russia to win and the US to fail?

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas
- Candace Owens tweeting about Russia not being the enemy.

-A former President calling Putin a genius and the US weak

- Tucker Carlson saying Russia has never called you a racist and has never done you wrong,so join them.

- The Republican party mocking the US President for...walking...I guess (who knows with those dumbfucks)

I am confused. Do y'all actively want this great country to fail? I remember back during 9/11 it was ''love it or leave it''

Now its ''Don't love it because we suck and are weak and frail and stupid''

BONUS: AN OFFICIAL GOP TWEET CALLING THE UNITED STATES WEAK

Last edited:

- The Republican party mocking the US President for...walking...I guess (who knows with those dumbfucks)

I am confused. Do y'all actively want this great country to fail? I remember back during 9/11 it was ''love it or leave it''

They've made their choice. They love authoritarian strongmen, no matter what.

I suspect so and I also suspect many are under the age of 55 or didn't learn a thing in school in the 60's. Never heard of "Better dead than Red"

Go figure the same ones siding with Russia a communist country are also the one calling leftists commies.

- Tucker Carlson saying Russia has never called you a racist and has never done you wrong,so join them.

Tater The Putz is weak, there's no disputing that fact. Carter was a tower of strength when compared to that old doddering fool you people saddled us with who, by his peer's own admissions, has been on the wrong side of everything for damn near 50 years.

Oh and let's not forget he has a vested personal/family interest in Ukraine......Sorry dems, we are not going to let you scratch dirt over that cat shit either.....You know, the whole "10% for the big man" thing. ;)

Trump's gushing his fulsome praise of the KGB thug is undoubtedly based upon 1) His chronic dick(tator) envy and 2) the proof that Putin had covertly conspired to help Trump and hurt Clinton in the 2020 election, but the Cry Baby Loser could also well be putting his personal vendetta against President Biden ahead of America's interests, as well as his vendetta against President Zelenskyy who failed to contrive fake criminal charges against Trump's opponent.

Lev Parnas Says Ukraine Not Investigating Biden 'Saved the World!'

Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 5.28.08 PM.png

Conservatives don't want the country to fail at all. We just realize how pathetically weak the pResident of the White House is right now. #46 doesn't have control of his own bowels, thinking that any world leader is going to respect him is absurd.

Fortunately, there is an election coming up. America doesn't have to fail if the people don't want it to do.

BTW, Candace Owens and Tucker Carlson aren't in charge. Their opinions of Brandon are just that, opinions. They don't determine policy. That job belongs to the Biden Family.

Yes. Republicans are the enemy of America.

Trump's gushing his fulsome praise of the KGB thug is undoubtedly based upon 1) His chronic dick(tator) envy and 2) the proof that Putin had covertly conspired to help Trump and hurt Clinton in the 2020 election, but the Cry Baby Loser could also well be putting his personal vendetta against President Biden ahead of America's interests, as well as his vendetta against President Zelenskyy who failed to contrive fake criminal charges against Trump's opponent.

Trump isn't in power, dope.

Xiden's weakness is encouraging Putin, who himself is making a big mistake.

They've made their choice. They love authoritarian strongmen, no matter what.
Like the ones who are currently forcing compliance at the cost of careers and even the health of millions... like THAT?
Should we send in the troops to stop Vlad from attacking Ukraine?

Of course they do! They would give anything to be on control in the White House, Senate and House, even the downfall of the United States of America. Bigly!!!

Why is that you freaks need an enemy?

Russia and Ukraine are Europe's affair, not Murica's.

What makes minding your own goddamn business so difficult?

Of course they do! They would give anything to be on control in the White House, Senate and House, even the downfall of the United States of America. Bigly!!!
If you hate the idea that much, perhaps you should have voted for people who aren't doing their best to destroy the nation? This November, your crowd is going to crash and burn at a historical level and people like you will be making the excuse that we cheated. Lame POS that ya are...

Liberals having been taking a knee, burning and pissing on the flag for the last several years, so you have no standing in casting judgement on republicans patriotism and loyalty to the US.

They've been fellating Russia since the revolution.

Funny that it took Hillary losing to get them to see the truth about Russia.

Forum List

Back