So Wait, are GOPers WANTING Russia to win and the US to fail?

Yes they do. They are cheering Putin 24/7.

You can certainly interpret things that way if it amuses you.

But "cheering" for someone doesn't affect the outcome. The outcome is based upon the performance of the principals, not those of us who are standing on the sidelines even if we are cheering for the other side.

BTW, Candace Owens et al hope that Brandon does the right thing, but just doesn't hold much hope that he will.

The fact that Sleepy Joe has failed completely to work in a bipartisan manner and reach across to his friends across the aisle is his failure. Not anyone else's.

Just as it was true of the previous Admin

Yes they do. They are cheering Putin 24/7.

If America is weak because of Sleepy Joe's failures, don't you think it is important to dump him and bring in a strong leader if the world is in crisis?

That's all the GOP is suggesting, and its a constructive piece of advice.

They've made their choice. They love authoritarian strongmen, no matter what.
dude, you blow smoke up bidens ass daily and he's the most authoritarian president we've ever had, blowing off SCOTUS decisions at will, mandates, punishments for not following

you just talk shit to be talking, but it's still shit.

You are right, the Democrats didn't reach across to Trump in a bipartisan manner as well.

But that doesn't excuse their current obstructionism.

I just love you blind partisan sheep. you are so much fun.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
- Candace Owens tweeting about Russia not being the enemy.

-A former President calling Putin a genius and the US weak

- Tucker Carlson saying Russia has never called you a racist and has never done you wrong,so join them.

- The Republican party mocking the US President for...walking...I guess (who knows with those dumbfucks)

I am confused. Do y'all actively want this great country to fail? I remember back during 9/11 it was ''love it or leave it''

Now its ''Don't love it because we suck and are weak and frail and stupid''

BONUS: AN OFFICIAL GOP TWEET CALLING THE UNITED STATES WEAK

Yes!

- Tucker Carlson saying Russia has never called you a racist and has never done you wrong,so join them.

- The Republican party mocking the US President for...walking...I guess (who knows with those dumbfucks)

I am confused. Do y'all actively want this great country to fail? I remember back during 9/11 it was ''love it or leave it''

The GOP are traitors.

Biden is an incompetent. It's our duty to call it like we see it

Forum List

Back