So there was a worse attack than Pearl Harbor or 9/11 ? Really Joe? C'mon Man!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Biden said in his speech:
The worst pandemic in a century, (I agree!)
the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression,
the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War.
Really... worst attack over the..." During the September 11 attacks in 2001, 2,977 people were killed,"
Worse than Pearl Harbor?
The total number of military personnel killed was 2,335, including 2,008 navy personnel, 109 marines, and 218 army. Added to this were 68 civilians, making the total 2,403 people dead. 1,177 were from the USS Arizona.
C'mon MAN! Really... How many died in the "worst attack"?

The worst attack on our democracy

In the history of the United States is

THE STEAL

As for 911, that was good for the Biden family. They made tens of millions of dollars investing in gold, oil, defense stocks, and the long bond on 910.

As for covid, had we done nothing, it would have been a normal flu season. Covid is not the worst pandemic. It is the worst financial disaster in US history, a totally treasonous Zionist/homo/black bigot fraud on America, the worst assault on truth and freedom ever, and it was the enabling "device" for the steal - the mail in fraud ballot.

Really... worst attack over the..." During the September 11 attacks in 2001, 2,977 people were killed,"
Worse than Pearl Harbor?
The total number of military personnel killed was 2,335, including 2,008 navy personnel, 109 marines, and 218 army. Added to this were 68 civilians, making the total 2,403 people dead. 1,177 were from the USS Arizona.

Yes, I would call January 6th the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War.
Why? Because like the Civil War, the attack was carried out...not by foreign nationals (as Pearl Harbor and 9/11 were)...but by American citizens.
Pure, (mostly) white, aggrieved American citizens...so yeah..way worse.

Everyone knows we aren't a democracy anyway.....so there is no worst attack on it......duh

Last edited:
Worse than Pearl Harbor?

Yes, I would call January 6th the worst attack on our democracy since the Civil War.
Why? Because like the Civil War, the attack was carried out...not by foreign nationals (as Pearl Harbor and 9/11 were)...but by American citizens.
Hysterical nonsense

Worse than Pearl Harbor?
PLUS, Pearl Harbor caused more:
injuries
amputees
wounded
etc

Worse than Pearl Harbor?

"worst attack"??
** The protesters were not armed.
** There were NO GUNS confiscated from protesters in the US Capitol.
** The only shooting was by a Capitol Hill Police Lieutenant.
** There was NO PLOT to take over the US Capitol by Trump supporters.
** President Trump called for a peaceful protest.
** The Oath Keepers did not plan an armed insurgency.
** Total damages of possibly $100,000 to $1,000,000 were dwarfed by the $2 BILLION in damages from the 2020 BLM-Antifa riots.
** Hundreds of protesters were waved into the US Capitol by police.
Finally what would YOU and Biden call this then?
Where is your proof as well as Biden's because READ the following:

In March 1954, four Puerto Rican nationalists entered the House visitor’s gallery armed with handguns, indiscriminately shot at Members and unfurled a Puerto Rican flag. They wounded five Congressmen, including Rep. Alvin Bentley (R-Michigan) who took a bullet in the chest. Congress considered erecting bullet-proof glass in the galleries but decided against it. It was the people’s house.

OR this one... but Biden et.al. don't seem to remember !!
There have been numerous bombings of the US Capitol. In 1915, former Harvard professor Erich Muenter planted three sticks of dynamite in a Senate reception room. In March 1971, the Weather Underground set off a bomb in a bathroom on the Senate side. The most destructive was the November 1983 bombing by the May 19th (M19) Communist Organization, the only ever all-female terrorist group.

Worse than Pearl Harbor?

1619790338771.png

Worse than Pearl Harbor?

Like British citizen George Washington?

Worse than Pearl Harbor?

"worst attack"??
** The protesters were not armed.
** There were NO GUNS confiscated from protesters in the US Capitol.
** The only shooting was by a Capitol Hill Police Lieutenant.
** There was NO PLOT to take over the US Capitol by Trump supporters.
** President Trump called for a peaceful protest.
** The Oath Keepers did not plan an armed insurgency.
** Total damages of possibly $100,000 to $1,000,000 were dwarfed by the $2 BILLION in damages from the 2020 BLM-Antifa riots.
** Hundreds of protesters were waved into the US Capitol by police.
Finally what would YOU and Biden call this then?
Where is your proof as well as Biden's because READ the following:

In March 1954, four Puerto Rican nationalists entered the House visitor’s gallery armed with handguns, indiscriminately shot at Members and unfurled a Puerto Rican flag. They wounded five Congressmen, including Rep. Alvin Bentley (R-Michigan) who took a bullet in the chest. Congress considered erecting bullet-proof glass in the galleries but decided against it. It was the people’s house.

OR this one... but Biden et.al. don't seem to remember !!
There have been numerous bombings of the US Capitol. In 1915, former Harvard professor Erich Muenter planted three sticks of dynamite in a Senate reception room. In March 1971, the Weather Underground set off a bomb in a bathroom on the Senate side. The most destructive was the November 1983 bombing by the May 19th (M19) Communist Organization, the only ever all-female terrorist group.

Who needs guns and knives when you have the sheer numbers? Along with bear spray, broken flag poles, shives, and other homemade assortments. Let's just stop with whole "they were peaceful and unarmed". You and I both know its BS.
The rest of your rant is just same old deflection and misdirection you always post. Followed by a dose of historical "whataboutism". :)

On January 6th, a large group of Trump supporters marched to the Capitol after a belligerent and boastful speech by the man who lost the November election and then proceeded to overrun the hasty barriers that were set up and fight and overwhelm the Capitol police. They did so with the intention of disrupting a Constitution process and the goal of overturning the results of a free and fair election. In other words..treason. A violent insurrection. There is absolutely no justification or whataboutism you can put forth that will ever remove the stain of that day. It will eventually come to haunt EVERYONE that was there. No matter how long it takes.

Here are some words that will be forever etched in the history books. See if you can tell who spoke them. :)
"And after this, we're going to walk down there, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down ... to the Capitol and we are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women," Trump told the crowd. "And we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."

Worse than Pearl Harbor?
Biden called it an attack on our Democracy

Pearl Harbor and 9-11 attacked our country but not our Democracy

Worse than Pearl Harbor?

He meant an attack from within shit brains.

Worse than Pearl Harbor?

An attack made by people without weapons is the worst!!! C’mon man!!!

Biden, "You may not be aware of this but the earth damn near ended on Jan, 6th in a cataclysm not seen since the dinosaurs were wiped out."

Forum List

Back