The first time airplanes were used to terrorize America was not on 9/11 or at Pearl Harbor

This thread is such a depressing read.I hope that its a generational thing and that the world will see these freaks die out soon.

I suspect that wont be the case though.
They teach their racism and ignorance to their kids that's why America hasn't been able to deal with their racism problem, much less eradicate it.
who teaches what? There is no question in my mind that kids learn all kinds
of shit from HOME-----who teaches young black males to kill each other?

This thread is such a depressing read.I hope that its a generational thing and that the world will see these freaks die out soon.

And you'd be correct. I used to think when I was young that as soon as all of the racists who were alive during the time when the United States was lawfully segregated all die off, then our country would stand a chance of truly healing. But the older I get the more I realize that the white racists don't want healing, they want to remain in power, in control and most favored FOR EVERYTHING. Then I see young white guys like Dylann Roof who never lived in a country that was segregated, believing all of the old falsehoods about blacks and feeling like something is being taken from him.

I don't know what the answer is, other than to keep doing what I've been doing, seeking knowledge from the cradle to the grave and doing my best to apply what I've learned in a way that will do the most good for the most people.

I wonder if the stupid Moon Bats realize that the six months of BLM terror America experienced was a reverse Tulsa. Burning, looting, murdering and intimidation and they supported it.
More dumb racist white boy bs. There was no reverse Tulsa. Whites weren't murdered, beaten, displaced and nobody black flew planes around bombing white communities or shot whites from planes. The 6 months of terror you talk about was not done by BLM.

I have posted police reports from the protests. They all say the same thing; the protests were peaceful, the violence started by people not associated with BLM. That the majority were right wing white counterprotesters many of which belonged to white supremacist groups or right wing paramilitary groups. And in many cases the violence was done with the help of law enforcement. Still after presenting these facts, people want to make claims of how this is not the case.

Thursday, May 28

While MAPC data reported 75 arrests, Joint Operations Center (JOC) logs reported 73 arrests.6 From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 42% (30 total) of the arrests were associated with a public-order related top charge, such as disorderly conduct or unlawful assembly, and 32% (24 total) of the arrests were associated with an obstructing governmental administration (OGA) top charge. Of those arrested, 47% (35 total) were white, 27% (20 total) were Black, and 17% (13 total) were Latino.7 CCRB reported four incidents containing 18 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date.

Friday,May 29

While MAPC data reported 218 arrests, JOC logs reported 204 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 85% (186 total) of the arrests were associated with a public-order related top charge and approximately 9% (20 total) of the arrests were associated with an OGA top charge. Of those arrested, 56% (121total) were white, 30% (66 total) were Black, and 12% (26 total) were Latino.

Saturday, May 30

While MAPC data reported 321 arrests, JOC logs reported 345 arrests From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 89% (287 total) of the arrests were associated with a public-order related top charge. Of those arrested, 53% (169 total) were white, 34% (110 total) were Black, and 10% (32 total) were Latino. NYPD documented 91officer injuries and 55 damaged police vehicles. CCRB reported 66 incidents containing 429 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date.

Sunday,May 31

While MAPC data reported 325 arrests, JOC logs reported 349 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 46% (150 total) of the arrests were associated with a public-order related top charge and 42% (136 total) of the arrests were associated with a property-related top charge, such as burglary. Of those arrested, 65% (212 total) were Black, 18% (60 total) were white, and 13% (42 total) were Latino. NYPD documented 34 officer injuries and 13 damaged police vehicles. CCRB reported 16 incidents containing 90 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date

Monday, June 1

While MAPC data reported 308 arrests, JOC logs reported 643 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 31% (97 total) of the arrests were associated with a curfew-related top charge, 29% (89 total) of the arrests were associated with a property-related top charge, 18% (56 total) were associated with a public-order related top charge, and 18% (54 total) were associated with an OGA-related top charge. Of those arrested, 62% (190 total) were Black,19% (57 total) were white, and 17% (52 total) were Latino. NYPD documented 73 officer injuries and six damaged police vehicles. CCRB reported 11 incidents containing 90 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date

Tuesday,June 2

While MAPC data reported 290 arrests, JOC logs reported 547 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 89% (257 total) of the arrests were associated with a curfew-related top charge. Of those arrested, 51% (149 total) were white, 32% (94 total) were Black, and 12% (34 total) were Latino. NYPD documented 57 officer injuries and three damaged police vehicles. CCRB reported 30 incidents containing 339 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date.

Wednesday,June 3

While MAPC data reported 191arrests, JOC logs reported 244 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 94% (179 total) of the arrests were associated with a curfew-related top charge. Of those arrested, 64% (123 total) were white, 19% (37 total) were Black, and 11% (21total) were Latino. NYPD documented 15 officer injuries and one damaged police vehicle. CCRB reported 33 incidents containing 222 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date.

Thursday, June 4

While MAPCdata reported 278 arrests, JOC logs reported 525 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 75% (209 total) of the arrests were associated with a curfew-related top charge and 22% (61total) were associated with a public disorder-relatedtop charge. Of those arrested,66% (185total) were white, 18% (49total)were Black and14% (38 total) were Latino. NYPD documented 26 officer injuries and no damage to police vehicles. CCRB reported 39 incidents containing 357 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date.

Friday,June 5

While MAPC data reported 41 arrests, JOC logs reported 129 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, all 41 of the arrests were associated with a curfew-related top charge. Of those arrested, 51% (21 total) were white, 20% (8 total) were Black, and 15% (6 total) were Latino. NYPD documented four officer injuries and three damaged police vehicles. CCRB reported five incidents containing 25 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date

7 of the 9 days reported there were more arrests of whites than anyone else. This is the NYPD Report.

Sanya Mansour, 93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds, September 5, 2020, 93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds

The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project, Demonstrations & Political Violence In America: New Data for Summer 2020, Demonstrations & Political Violence in America: New Data for Summer 2020 | ACLED

Erica Chenoweth and Jeremy Pressman, Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Overwhelmingly Peaceful, Our Research Finds, Harvard Radcliffe Institute, October 20, 2020 Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Overwhelmingly Peaceful, Our Research Finds | Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard University

You racist piece of shit ignoring the fact that the goddamn Negroes spent months looting, rioting, burning, destroying, murdering and being insurrectionists.

Meanwhile filthy Democrats were joining them and even pieces of shit like the Illegal VP Ho was bailing the few that got arrested out of jail.
View attachment 495769
Take this off topic crap somewhere else

It is not off topic to point out the filthy ass BLM insurrection that resulted in murders, burning down of American cities, looting and rioting.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats hate to be confronted with truth so you go into your denial mode every friggin time.

Face reality Moon Bat. The Negroes are the insurrectionists and should be dealt with just like we did in Tulsa and other places back when America had the moral clarity to do the right thing.
I'm the OP and the language you use here among us is intentionally derogatory and insulting. You're not welcome on my threads and since you tried to defend your previous post, it's obvious that at this point your actions are intentional. Do it again and you will have moved the needle to harassment.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

it's a lesson in mob behavior-----DANGEROUS
I think it illustrates how important a movement like BLM is in fighting for justice and equality.
Imagine being interviewed by turtleneck for a job ? Or having the green hornet and flash sit on your jury ?
It looks like there is still a long way to go.
LOL, when you said turtleneck I though you were referring to Mitch McConnell :)

• Funny

They teach their racism and ignorance to their kids that's why America hasn't been able to deal with their racism problem, much less eradicate it.
Who teaches young white males to walk into schools and kill 10-20 people at a time?

I wonder if the stupid Moon Bats realize that the six months of BLM terror America experienced was a reverse Tulsa. Burning, looting, murdering and intimidation and they supported it.
More dumb racist white boy bs. There was no reverse Tulsa. Whites weren't murdered, beaten, displaced and nobody black flew planes around bombing white communities or shot whites from planes. The 6 months of terror you talk about was not done by BLM.

I have posted police reports from the protests. They all say the same thing; the protests were peaceful, the violence started by people not associated with BLM. That the majority were right wing white counterprotesters many of which belonged to white supremacist groups or right wing paramilitary groups. And in many cases the violence was done with the help of law enforcement. Still after presenting these facts, people want to make claims of how this is not the case.

Thursday, May 28

While MAPC data reported 75 arrests, Joint Operations Center (JOC) logs reported 73 arrests.6 From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 42% (30 total) of the arrests were associated with a public-order related top charge, such as disorderly conduct or unlawful assembly, and 32% (24 total) of the arrests were associated with an obstructing governmental administration (OGA) top charge. Of those arrested, 47% (35 total) were white, 27% (20 total) were Black, and 17% (13 total) were Latino.7 CCRB reported four incidents containing 18 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date.

Friday,May 29

While MAPC data reported 218 arrests, JOC logs reported 204 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 85% (186 total) of the arrests were associated with a public-order related top charge and approximately 9% (20 total) of the arrests were associated with an OGA top charge. Of those arrested, 56% (121total) were white, 30% (66 total) were Black, and 12% (26 total) were Latino.

Saturday, May 30

While MAPC data reported 321 arrests, JOC logs reported 345 arrests From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 89% (287 total) of the arrests were associated with a public-order related top charge. Of those arrested, 53% (169 total) were white, 34% (110 total) were Black, and 10% (32 total) were Latino. NYPD documented 91officer injuries and 55 damaged police vehicles. CCRB reported 66 incidents containing 429 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date.

Sunday,May 31

While MAPC data reported 325 arrests, JOC logs reported 349 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 46% (150 total) of the arrests were associated with a public-order related top charge and 42% (136 total) of the arrests were associated with a property-related top charge, such as burglary. Of those arrested, 65% (212 total) were Black, 18% (60 total) were white, and 13% (42 total) were Latino. NYPD documented 34 officer injuries and 13 damaged police vehicles. CCRB reported 16 incidents containing 90 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date

Monday, June 1

While MAPC data reported 308 arrests, JOC logs reported 643 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 31% (97 total) of the arrests were associated with a curfew-related top charge, 29% (89 total) of the arrests were associated with a property-related top charge, 18% (56 total) were associated with a public-order related top charge, and 18% (54 total) were associated with an OGA-related top charge. Of those arrested, 62% (190 total) were Black,19% (57 total) were white, and 17% (52 total) were Latino. NYPD documented 73 officer injuries and six damaged police vehicles. CCRB reported 11 incidents containing 90 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date

Tuesday,June 2

While MAPC data reported 290 arrests, JOC logs reported 547 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 89% (257 total) of the arrests were associated with a curfew-related top charge. Of those arrested, 51% (149 total) were white, 32% (94 total) were Black, and 12% (34 total) were Latino. NYPD documented 57 officer injuries and three damaged police vehicles. CCRB reported 30 incidents containing 339 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date.

Wednesday,June 3

While MAPC data reported 191arrests, JOC logs reported 244 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 94% (179 total) of the arrests were associated with a curfew-related top charge. Of those arrested, 64% (123 total) were white, 19% (37 total) were Black, and 11% (21total) were Latino. NYPD documented 15 officer injuries and one damaged police vehicle. CCRB reported 33 incidents containing 222 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date.

Thursday, June 4

While MAPCdata reported 278 arrests, JOC logs reported 525 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 75% (209 total) of the arrests were associated with a curfew-related top charge and 22% (61total) were associated with a public disorder-relatedtop charge. Of those arrested,66% (185total) were white, 18% (49total)were Black and14% (38 total) were Latino. NYPD documented 26 officer injuries and no damage to police vehicles. CCRB reported 39 incidents containing 357 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date.

Friday,June 5

While MAPC data reported 41 arrests, JOC logs reported 129 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, all 41 of the arrests were associated with a curfew-related top charge. Of those arrested, 51% (21 total) were white, 20% (8 total) were Black, and 15% (6 total) were Latino. NYPD documented four officer injuries and three damaged police vehicles. CCRB reported five incidents containing 25 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date

7 of the 9 days reported there were more arrests of whites than anyone else. This is the NYPD Report.

Sanya Mansour, 93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds, September 5, 2020, 93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds

The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project, Demonstrations & Political Violence In America: New Data for Summer 2020, Demonstrations & Political Violence in America: New Data for Summer 2020 | ACLED

Erica Chenoweth and Jeremy Pressman, Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Overwhelmingly Peaceful, Our Research Finds, Harvard Radcliffe Institute, October 20, 2020 Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Overwhelmingly Peaceful, Our Research Finds | Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard University

You racist piece of shit ignoring the fact that the goddamn Negroes spent months looting, rioting, burning, destroying, murdering and being insurrectionists.

Meanwhile filthy Democrats were joining them and even pieces of shit like the Illegal VP Ho was bailing the few that got arrested out of jail.
View attachment 495769
Take this off topic crap somewhere else

It is not off topic to point out the filthy ass BLM insurrection that resulted in murders, burning down of American cities, looting and rioting.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats hate to be confronted with truth so you go into your denial mode every friggin time.

Face reality Moon Bat. The Negroes are the insurrectionists and should be dealt with just like we did in Tulsa and other places back when America had the moral clarity to do the right thing.

I have posted police reports from the protests. They all say the same thing; the protests were peaceful, the violence started by people not associated with BLM. That the majority were right wing white counterprotesters many of which belonged to white supremacist groups or right wing paramilitary groups. And in many cases the violence was done with the help of law enforcement. Trumps racist thug narrative created an alternate false belief that all protests for BLM ended in violence. And this decrepid, trifling dementia riddle ancient piece of white trash still talks stupid.

Thursday, May 28

Friday,May 29

Saturday, May 30

Sunday,May 31

Monday, June 1

Tuesday,June 2

Wednesday,June 3

Thursday, June 4

Friday,June 5

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/los-angeles-report-on-floyd-2/1bcecda5846437f4/full.pdf https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/chicago-pd/49904aa3e73b9ea0/full.pdf

What jury ....even a dumb one would buy the story put forth by the black truth deniers on this thread regarding the black boy accused of sexual assault in Tulsa that began a series of events that led to the burning of Niggah Town aka Greenwood, Oklahoma ...a suburb of Tulsa.
This is the last warning you are going to get. You are not welcome on MY threads. If you want to create your own fairy tale version of what happened and use gutter language then create your own damn thread. You post again here again you'll be looking at intentional harassment.

Previous warning:
1622612971701.png

1622613074573.png

History shows us that this idiot is mentally deficient. And the internet protects him from his just reward for making this kind of comment.

I am going to continue reposting the police reports from the Floyd protests until these racists understand the extent to which they have been race baited.

RoshawnMarkwees said:
And the total number of human remains uncovered will be fewer than a month of dead blacks in Chicago today.
In your mind, what do the events in Chicago has to do with the OP?

On 60 Minutes tonight they ran a segment on the Tulsa race riots and as horrified as I was when I first heard about this incident, hearing about it again tonight was barely more than I could stand.

Sixty minutes has a history of presenting fake news...........
There had previously been mention of the mob using airplanes to firebomb the town below but the news story provides details. They allegedly were dropping "turpentine balls" from the planes to set the community ablaze. I guess turpentine balls are similar to molotov cocktails.

On June 1st, 100 years after the riot, the task will begin of digging up the sites which are believed to be mass graves and attempt the long and tedious work of identifying the remains.

Greenwood, 1921: One of the worst race massacres in American history
Robert Turner: The first time in American history that airplanes were used to terrorize America was not in 9/11, was not at Pearl Harbor, it was right here in the Greenwood District.

Reverend Robert Turner's Vernon AME Church was among at least five churches burned, along with 1,200 homes. A photo was crudely and imperfectly, hand-lettered, at the time, "running the Negro out of Tulsa."

runningoutoftown.jpg

A photo was crudely and imperfectly, hand-lettered, at the time, "running the Negro out of Tulsa."
Oklahoma Historical Society

Robert Turner: 36-odd square blocks, city blocks, were destroyed. And before they destroyed it, they looted. They took nice furniture, money

When the Black hospital burned, White hospitals refused to take Greenwood's wounded. Those who bled to death included Greenwood's most prominent surgeon. Ultimately, one hospital did make space in its basement for Black casualties. The number of dead is estimated between 150 and 300. Survivors included 10,000 now homeless African Americans. 6,000 of them were herded into internment camps and then released weeks later.
all conjecture aka propaganda...no evidence or proof of any sort that planes dropped bombs on greenwood aka niggha town as it was called back then.

There a few reports the planes were used by authorities for survellance....still no proof though.

It would have been the height of insanity to light a molotov cocktail in a plane....could have set it on fire....and even if some crazy sort actually did it....the flame would have blown out before it reached the ground.....thus all this speculation is just attempting to inflame the situation.....no pun intended. hehheh
America has a history of teaching fake news. That's why you can't face the truth of Tulsa.

The problem with attempting to ferret out the truth is that all the witnesses are dead......just another reason for the Statute of Limitations......what we are seeing in these reports on the tulsa incident is a lot of speculation and here say not to mention lively imaginations.....aka oh dat black boy just tripped and fell on the girl and she screamed.....based on what? Certainly no facts or witness testimony confirms that....just wild and desperate attempts to make excuses for dat black boy. You know it.
You all act as if there is no evidence or written accounting of what transpired. There were insurance records of claims filed if nothing else and even though you may just be hearing about this, some of us have known about this event and have been researching it for close to a decade or more.

I have absolutely no confidence at all in your ability to consume information, discern fact from fiction and then derive the correct conclusion. Part of that is due to the fact that you all watched the exact same things on T.V. as all of the rest of us regarding the events on January 6th at the Capitol which only transpired not even 5 months ago yet you fabricate false narratives that directly contradict what can be seen and heard in the 6 hours or so of video footage from that day. Then you turn around and try to challenge our documentation and reports on the massacre events when we've been researching them for years longer than any of you.

All you all do is dispute what we write, you never counter it with evidence of your own that contradicts what we've claimed. That's the least that I would expect from someone who wants their perspective or point of view to be taken seriously. Perhaps I've just been giving you too much credit.

When you make a claim it is up to you to prove it...aka you claimed a black hospital was burned down....what proof do you have?

I have never even heard of a black hospital.
If you want the cliff notes version, all you have to do is watch the 60 Minutes video. You do realize that Tulsa was legally segregated right? It's not that the black people wanted it that way, but whites didn't want to have anything to do with black people and the law said that they didn't have to - separate but equal, remember? Well the "Black Wall Street" was the most affluent black community in the United States and from what was reported sounded completely self-sufficient up to the point of even having their own hospital. When that hospital was burned down during the riots none of the white hospitals would accept any of the wounded blacks until one finally opened it's doors, I don't know which one though. All of that will have to come out during the course of the research.
First off ...60 minutes is known to lie and are certainly always emotionally manipulative. You obviously believe them without question which is scary. It's obvious that you think of tulsa as Wakanda which it isn't.

Everywhere was segregated....and you are clueless if you don't understand that even many blacks wanted their segregated areas. In fact, doing such provided opportunities for blacks to open businesses in black areas making many blacks extremely wealthy as they catered to other blacks.

One of many things that they aren't explaining to you is how this black community became so wealthy........it turns out that these blacks were largely freed slaves of INDIANS. As such, the white US government forced the INDIANS to give up lands to their formal slaves--------which happened to have OIL. There were many social issues with this group and mismanagement of the land proved that their wealth would only be temporary. They were never self sufficient pumpkin---they were still uneducated and ignorant. I read of other people having to be assigned to look after these people assets due to this systemic problem. They didn't make their money in the STOCK MARKET persay--they were just given that nickname because of the fancy homes, businesses, hotel, and movie theater that they were able to afford in 1921 from the oil money. They quickly got money and they quickly lost it---what a shock!!

other things come out in research to like what exactly started this ---------it was a black teen attacking a white teen girl followed up with him being arrested and the blacks in this area taking it upon themselves to arm up and go to the jail to try to free him. You may want to RESEARCH so CBS and other nonsense lib news sites can't manipulate you so easily.
You just want to hang on to a lie. There was not black teen attack on a white girl. There was a false accusation and the white police went and arrested a man for no reason. We know plemty about Tulsa white boy, we don't need you to explain things to us.

Everybody didn't want segregation, nobody was looking after anyone, there was no mismanagement, I mean nothing you say here is true.

You are the liar....no evidence the accusation was false....the police arrested the teen based on what they were told and the fact he was sitting in jail and rumors of a lynching abounding as the local rag reported a lynching was in the works which motivated the armed black mob to go down to the jail and confront the white crowd there....gunfire then erupted....whites and blacks killed. The blacks ran....the whites purwsued them when the blacks got to their homes they fired on the whites from inside their homes who then proceeded to burn them out.
The charges against the boy were dropped.The police and guard arrested every black person who wasn't injured or dead and held them in several facilities. Whites then looted, and burned down the community. That's what happened. Now shut the fuck up.
After the burning and many people dying, the girl didnt' want to go to court and continue the strife..........Lets not pretend that the would be rapist was somehow cleared. In fact, the fucker disappeared off the face of the map afterwords with his adoptive mother saying that she saw his ass ONE time following what happened and that she and none of his buddies supposedly know where he went or what happened to him. She said that he talked of going to Oregon to witch the race hos tried to locate him there but where unsuccessful------completely ignoring the most obvious place that a would be rapist would wind up and which would explain why his adoptive mother and sister and friends would be reluctant to talk about---PRISON is where he likely wound up.
No, the girl lied. Just like the girl in Omaha before her, the one in Rosewood after her, the one who lied on the Scottsboro boys, the Newark 6, Emmitt Till, and Walter McMillan, just to name a few. Everything you are saying is a lie son, just face that fact and yoi'll be fine..

What jury ....even a dumb one would buy the story put forth by the black truth deniers on this thread regarding the black boy accused of sexual assault in Tulsa that began a series of events that led to the burning of Niggah Town aka Greenwood, Oklahoma ...a suburb of Tulsa.

The excuse which cannot even be called a excuse is that the black boy in a place where at that time he should not have even been....stumbled....fell and whilst falling reached out and grabbed ahold of the white teens clothes ripping them....causing her to scream whereupon he fled.

However that is their defense as laughable as it is.....also when we talk about black rapists we must recognize that our history is replete with it.....as in white pussy seems to drive nigghas crazy dey jus got to have some of dat...aka when the few blacks that get rich (usually sports figures) the first thing they want to do is find a white woman to marry.

Unfortunately....very few blacks are able to get rich thus all these young black males in order to get some white pussy resort to other means.....which in far too many cases is violent rape. Our history is replete with it...yet those who always make excuses for black criminals always deny it.

something happened but the whole thing was no only allowed but MADE to
whirl OUT OF CONTROL-----IMEO all parties are guilty

You or anyone else lacks the evidence to make such a judgement since all the witnessess and participants are dead .....of course you are entitled to your opinion though.

From my perspective I think the blacks bear the most responsibility for this incident....first a black boy sexually assaults the white teen.

Then a gang of blacks arm themselves and descend on the jail.....confront a group of whites there...fire their weapons and kill a number of whites.

Then being cowards they run home to mama ...unfortunately for them the white group pursues them and when the blacks fire upon the whites from their houses....the whites burn down their houses.

Of course in such a situation as this innocent people do get hurt.

The whole thing could have been avoided if the blacks had listened to the Sheriff who promised them that the black boy would be protected and gone home and stayed there.

In my opinion the blacks brought the whole thing down on themselves and now blacks are lying about it ...aka claiming 300 blacks were killed etc.

The worst thing about this sort of thing of going back in history and attempting to use long ago events when all the participants and witnesses are dead and the statute of limitations has run out ....to try and twist what happened to a version they can use to try and extract reparations from the government....it is all about the money....aka a con job and not even a good con.

Thus further dividing the nation which will beget more violence and we see more crime and violence now that the biden regime stole the election and illegally assumed power because this regime is lax on crime.....and we also see blacks attacking more Asians now even though biden vowed to protect them.

The chinese should be putting pressure on biden to do something....aka get these violent blacks off the street...most of them have long lists of arrests and many of them are on probation whilst they are out attacking the Chinese.
Shut the fuck up. You celebrate July 4th every year. On July 4th 1776 my ancestors were forced to pick cotton. They weren't free from anything and suffered a far worse tyranny than taxation. Yet you don't think that celebrating this real lie is divisive. Everything you say here is untrue, shut the hell up.

View attachment 496397

History shows us that this idiot is mentally deficient. And the internet protects him from his just reward for making this kind of comment.
That may be true, but that's not what his problem is.
You are 100 percent correct. This racist needs to be put out of his misery. Perhaps he should purchase a ticket and return to his ancestral home. You know, that European shithole his poor and destitute family fled from.

RoshawnMarkwees said:
And the total number of human remains uncovered will be fewer than a month of dead blacks in Chicago today.

On 60 Minutes tonight they ran a segment on the Tulsa race riots and as horrified as I was when I first heard about this incident, hearing about it again tonight was barely more than I could stand.

There had previously been mention of the mob using airplanes to firebomb the town below but the news story provides details. They allegedly were dropping "turpentine balls" from the planes to set the community ablaze. I guess turpentine balls are similar to molotov cocktails.

On June 1st, 100 years after the riot, the task will begin of digging up the sites which are believed to be mass graves and attempt the long and tedious work of identifying the remains.

Robert Turner: The first time in American history that airplanes were used to terrorize America was not in 9/11, was not at Pearl Harbor, it was right here in the Greenwood District.

Reverend Robert Turner's Vernon AME Church was among at least five churches burned, along with 1,200 homes. A photo was crudely and imperfectly, hand-lettered, at the time, "running the Negro out of Tulsa."

runningoutoftown.jpg

A photo was crudely and imperfectly, hand-lettered, at the time, "running the Negro out of Tulsa."

Robert Turner: 36-odd square blocks, city blocks, were destroyed. And before they destroyed it, they looted. They took nice furniture, money

When the Black hospital burned, White hospitals refused to take Greenwood's wounded. Those who bled to death included Greenwood's most prominent surgeon. Ultimately, one hospital did make space in its basement for Black casualties. The number of dead is estimated between 150 and 300. Survivors included 10,000 now homeless African Americans. 6,000 of them were herded into internment camps and then released weeks later.
all conjecture aka propaganda...no evidence or proof of any sort that planes dropped bombs on greenwood aka niggha town as it was called back then.

There a few reports the planes were used by authorities for survellance....still no proof though.

It would have been the height of insanity to light a molotov cocktail in a plane....could have set it on fire....and even if some crazy sort actually did it....the flame would have blown out before it reached the ground.....thus all this speculation is just attempting to inflame the situation.....no pun intended. hehheh
America has a history of teaching fake news. That's why you can't face the truth of Tulsa.

The problem with attempting to ferret out the truth is that all the witnesses are dead......just another reason for the Statute of Limitations......what we are seeing in these reports on the tulsa incident is a lot of speculation and here say not to mention lively imaginations.....aka oh dat black boy just tripped and fell on the girl and she screamed.....based on what? Certainly no facts or witness testimony confirms that....just wild and desperate attempts to make excuses for dat black boy. You know it.
You all act as if there is no evidence or written accounting of what transpired. There were insurance records of claims filed if nothing else and even though you may just be hearing about this, some of us have known about this event and have been researching it for close to a decade or more.

I have absolutely no confidence at all in your ability to consume information, discern fact from fiction and then derive the correct conclusion. Part of that is due to the fact that you all watched the exact same things on T.V. as all of the rest of us regarding the events on January 6th at the Capitol which only transpired not even 5 months ago yet you fabricate false narratives that directly contradict what can be seen and heard in the 6 hours or so of video footage from that day. Then you turn around and try to challenge our documentation and reports on the massacre events when we've been researching them for years longer than any of you.

All you all do is dispute what we write, you never counter it with evidence of your own that contradicts what we've claimed. That's the least that I would expect from someone who wants their perspective or point of view to be taken seriously. Perhaps I've just been giving you too much credit.

When you make a claim it is up to you to prove it...aka you claimed a black hospital was burned down....what proof do you have?

If you want the cliff notes version, all you have to do is watch the 60 Minutes video. You do realize that Tulsa was legally segregated right? It's not that the black people wanted it that way, but whites didn't want to have anything to do with black people and the law said that they didn't have to - separate but equal, remember? Well the "Black Wall Street" was the most affluent black community in the United States and from what was reported sounded completely self-sufficient up to the point of even having their own hospital. When that hospital was burned down during the riots none of the white hospitals would accept any of the wounded blacks until one finally opened it's doors, I don't know which one though. All of that will have to come out during the course of the research.
First off ...60 minutes is known to lie and are certainly always emotionally manipulative. You obviously believe them without question which is scary. It's obvious that you think of tulsa as Wakanda which it isn't.

Everywhere was segregated....and you are clueless if you don't understand that even many blacks wanted their segregated areas. In fact, doing such provided opportunities for blacks to open businesses in black areas making many blacks extremely wealthy as they catered to other blacks.

One of many things that they aren't explaining to you is how this black community became so wealthy........it turns out that these blacks were largely freed slaves of INDIANS. As such, the white US government forced the INDIANS to give up lands to their formal slaves--------which happened to have OIL. There were many social issues with this group and mismanagement of the land proved that their wealth would only be temporary. They were never self sufficient pumpkin---they were still uneducated and ignorant. I read of other people having to be assigned to look after these people assets due to this systemic problem. They didn't make their money in the STOCK MARKET persay--they were just given that nickname because of the fancy homes, businesses, hotel, and movie theater that they were able to afford in 1921 from the oil money. They quickly got money and they quickly lost it---what a shock!!

other things come out in research to like what exactly started this ---------it was a black teen attacking a white teen girl followed up with him being arrested and the blacks in this area taking it upon themselves to arm up and go to the jail to try to free him. You may want to RESEARCH so CBS and other nonsense lib news sites can't manipulate you so easily.
You just want to hang on to a lie. There was not black teen attack on a white girl. There was a false accusation and the white police went and arrested a man for no reason. We know plemty about Tulsa white boy, we don't need you to explain things to us.

Everybody didn't want segregation, nobody was looking after anyone, there was no mismanagement, I mean nothing you say here is true.

You are the liar....no evidence the accusation was false....the police arrested the teen based on what they were told and the fact he was sitting in jail and rumors of a lynching abounding as the local rag reported a lynching was in the works which motivated the armed black mob to go down to the jail and confront the white crowd there....gunfire then erupted....whites and blacks killed. The blacks ran....the whites purwsued them when the blacks got to their homes they fired on the whites from inside their homes who then proceeded to burn them out.
The charges against the boy were dropped.The police and guard arrested every black person who wasn't injured or dead and held them in several facilities. Whites then looted, and burned down the community. That's what happened. Now shut the fuck up.
After the burning and many people dying, the girl didnt' want to go to court and continue the strife..........Lets not pretend that the would be rapist was somehow cleared. In fact, the fucker disappeared off the face of the map afterwords with his adoptive mother saying that she saw his ass ONE time following what happened and that she and none of his buddies supposedly know where he went or what happened to him. She said that he talked of going to Oregon to witch the race hos tried to locate him there but where unsuccessful------completely ignoring the most obvious place that a would be rapist would wind up and which would explain why his adoptive mother and sister and friends would be reluctant to talk about---PRISON is where he likely wound up.
No, the girl lied. Just like the girl in Omaha before her, the one in Rosewood after her, the one who lied on the Scottsboro boys, the Newark 6, Emmitt Till, and Walter McMillan, just to name a few. Everything you are saying is a lie son, just face that fact and yoi'll be fine..

The excuse which cannot even be called a excuse is that the black boy in a place where at that time he should not have even been....stumbled....fell and whilst falling reached out and grabbed ahold of the white teens clothes ripping them....causing her to scream whereupon he fled.

However that is their defense as laughable as it is.....also when we talk about black rapists we must recognize that our history is replete with it.....as in white pussy seems to drive nigghas crazy dey jus got to have some of dat...aka when the few blacks that get rich (usually sports figures) the first thing they want to do is find a white woman to marry.

Unfortunately....very few blacks are able to get rich thus all these young black males in order to get some white pussy resort to other means.....which in far too many cases is violent rape. Our history is replete with it...yet those who always make excuses for black criminals always deny it.

You or anyone else lacks the evidence to make such a judgement since all the witnessess and participants are dead .....of course you are entitled to your opinion though.

From my perspective I think the blacks bear the most responsibility for this incident....first a black boy sexually assaults the white teen.

Then a gang of blacks arm themselves and descend on the jail.....confront a group of whites there...fire their weapons and kill a number of whites.

Then being cowards they run home to mama ...unfortunately for them the white group pursues them and when the blacks fire upon the whites from their houses....the whites burn down their houses.

The whole thing could have been avoided if the blacks had listened to the Sheriff who promised them that the black boy would be protected and gone home and stayed there.

In my opinion the blacks brought the whole thing down on themselves and now blacks are lying about it ...aka claiming 300 blacks were killed etc.

The worst thing about this sort of thing of going back in history and attempting to use long ago events when all the participants and witnesses are dead and the statute of limitations has run out ....to try and twist what happened to a version they can use to try and extract reparations from the government....it is all about the money....aka a con job and not even a good con.

Thus further dividing the nation which will beget more violence and we see more crime and violence now that the biden regime stole the election and illegally assumed power because this regime is lax on crime.....and we also see blacks attacking more Asians now even though biden vowed to protect them.

The chinese should be putting pressure on biden to do something....aka get these violent blacks off the street...most of them have long lists of arrests and many of them are on probation whilst they are out attacking the Chinese.
I made the judgment because I am qualified to do so.

Good question.....I did read in a genetics study that blacks have a gene for violence that most whites do not have.

Our ancestors did not believe Africans were fully human....our ancestors were much wiser than we are.

Last edited:
One of the things that I've been very curious about is who was involved in the mob and just as importantly, the coverup of the crimes that were committed. I mean in order to cover up the crimes I would imagine a lot of fraud had to have been committed.

Well we know this family was involved:

TULSA TRIBUNE.​

In October 1919 Richard Lloyd Jones, Sr., an Illinois native and former editor of Collier's and Cosmopolitan magazines and of the Wisconsin State Journal (Madison), purchased the Tulsa Democrat newspaper. Jones renamed it the Tulsa Tribune-Democrat on December 6, 1919, before finally titling it the Tulsa Tribune on January 1, 1920. The Tulsa Democrat, which was first published on September 27, 1904, had been preceded by the New Era begun in 1895. Tulsa business leaders, dissatisfied with the sensational reporting of the Indian Chief, had initiated the New Era to report positive news and the progress of Tulsa as a leading town in Indian Territory. In 1920 Tulsa's population stood at 72,075. The Democrat had 21,682 subscribers in November 1919. The daily evening newspaper was located in the Tribune Building (listed in the National Register of Historic Places, NR 79003644) at 20 East Archer Street until the 1940s. The newspaper then moved to the World Building at 315 South Boulder Avenue.
In the post–World War I years the Tribune published several accounts that intensified public reaction to unfolding events. An editorial on May 31, 1921, inflamed racial tensions, causing the Tulsa Race Massacre to erupt on June 1. In addition, in the mid-1920s the Tribunepublished negative reports on Gov. John "Jack" Walton, who, the paper claimed, was establishing an "armed dictatorship." Walton subsequently sent the National Guard to Tulsa and a censor to the newspaper office.

The Tribune remained under the Jones family's ownership for several decades. During the Great Depression the management had to cut staff and reduce salaries. In 1941 the Tulsa Tribune and the Tulsa World established the Newspaper Printing Corporation, which provided a combined printing plant. Editorially the two papers remained separate. Jones, Sr., (1873–1963) had two sons who worked in the business. Richard Lloyd Jones, Jr., (1909–82) was president of the Newspaper Printing Corporation, and Jenkin Lloyd Jones (1911–2004) served as the publisher and editor of the Tribune. Grandson Jenkin "Jenk" Jones, Jr., was serving as editor and publisher when the last issue of the Tulsa Tribune was published on September 30, 1992. Like other large city evening newspapers, the news organ's readership had declined, causing financial losses. After circulation dropped from 76,314 in 1980 to 66,647 in 1992, the Newspaper Printing Corporation was dissolved.

Antecedents​

In 1895, a group of Tulsans established a publication called The New Era, intended to convey a more positive image of the then-small town than that found in the existing paper, The Indian Republican. Supporters of Democratic Party leader William Jennings Bryan, they changed the name of The New Era to The Democrat in 1898. The paper was unprofitable and the publisher, R. L. Lunsford, sold it to Dave Jesse, who established the Tulsa Democrat as a daily in 1904, and sold it to William Stryker in 1905.[3] Stryker sold the paper in 1916[3] (or 1915[4]) to Charles Page, founder of the neighboring city of Sand Springs, who used the newspaper to promote his plan for the city of Tulsa to obtain its water from Shell Creek, near Sand Springs, rather than from Spavinaw in eastern Oklahoma.[4]

Richard Lloyd Jones​

Main article: Richard Lloyd Jones

In November 1919, the Tulsa Democrat had 21,682 subscribers. In December 1919, Page sold the newspaper to Richard Lloyd Jones, who had previously owned the Wisconsin State Journal in Madison, Wisconsin.[5] Jones changed the paper's name to Tulsa Tribune-Democrat; then, on January 19, 1920, he changed it again, to Tulsa Tribune.[1][2][3] As foreshadowed by this name change, the Tribune became a consistently Republican paper; it never endorsed a Democrat for U.S. president, and did not endorse a Democrat for governor until 1958.[2]

Richard Lloyd Jones (April 14, 1873 – December 4, 1963) was the son of an influential Unitarian minister, Jenkin Lloyd Jones.[6] He co-founded Tulsa's All Souls Unitarian Church, now one of the largest Unitarian Universalist churches in the world.[7][8] Jones commissioned his cousin, Frank Lloyd Wright, to build him a house in Tulsa; constructed in 1929, it is known as Westhope and listed on the National Register of Historic Places.[2][9][10]

Tulsa race massacre​

The May 31, 1921 edition of the Tribune included an inflammatory front-page story entitled "Nab Negro for Attacking Girl in Elevator", about what was later found to be an accidental encounter between a white elevator operator and a black teenager, Dick Rowland. The Tribune's story is frequently named as a contributing factor in the Tulsa race massacre that broke out on June 1, 1921 and led to the destruction of the then-prosperous African-American Greenwood business district.[11] It has been claimed that the same issue of the Tribune also contained a second article, or an editorial, reporting on plans by white residents to lynch Rowland. All originals of this edition of the newspaper were apparently destroyed, and the relevant pages are also missing from the microfilm copy.[11][12][13][14]

The Tribune was also known for its opposition to Oklahoma Governor Jack C. Walton, who in 1923 declared martial law as part of his efforts to investigate the Ku Klux Klan. Walton later placed a censor at the Tribune offices after it ran an advertisement encouraging Klan members to resist his declaration. Walton was ultimately impeached and removed from office for his declaration of absolute martial law, which forgo habeas corpus, illegal in the Oklahoma constitution.[15]

• Thanks

And you'd be correct. I used to think when I was young that as soon as all of the racists who were alive during the time when the United States was lawfully segregated all die off, then our country would stand a chance of truly healing. But the older I get the more I realize that the white racists don't want healing, they want to remain in power, in control and most favored FOR EVERYTHING. Then I see young white guys like Dylann Roof who never lived in a country that was segregated, believing all of the old falsehoods about blacks and feeling like something is being taken from him.

I don't know what the answer is, other than to keep doing what I've been doing, seeking knowledge from the cradle to the grave and doing my best to apply what I've learned in a way that will do the most good for the most people.
I thought that too. But no. The people I grew up with passed the racism they learned to the next generation and so on.

Good question.....I did read in a genetics study that blacks have a gene for violence that most whites do not have.

Our ancestors did not believe Africans were fully human....our ancestors were much wiser than we are.
You read no such study. Your ancestors were ignorant people and you continue that tradition. Now where is a moderator to ban you from this thread because you aren't contributing anything and your comments have nothing to do with the title.

RoshawnMarkwees said:

runningoutoftown.jpg

Shut the fuck up. You celebrate July 4th every year. On July 4th 1776 my ancestors were forced to pick cotton. They weren't free from anything and suffered a far worse tyranny than taxation. Yet you don't think that celebrating this real lie is divisive. Everything you say here is untrue, shut the hell up.

who taught Malcolm X to be a pimp?

All Rise!

This mornings lesson:

SHUT THE HELL UP TURTLESOUP!

Tulsa's 'Black Wall Street' Flourished as a Self-Contained Hub in Early 1900s

Greenwood Avenue featured luxury shops, restaurants, movie theaters, a library, pool halls and nightclubs.

Before the Tulsa Race Massacre where the city’s Black district of Greenwood was attacked by a white mob, resulting in two days of bloodshed and destruction, the area had been considered one of the most affluent African American communities in the United States for the early part of the 20th century.

The massacre, which began on May 31, 1921 and left hundreds of Black residents dead and 1,000 houses destroyed, often overshadows the history of the venerable Black enclave itself. Greenwood District, with a population of 10,000 at the time, had thrived as the epicenter of African American business and culture, particularly on bustling Greenwood Avenue, commonly known as Black Wall Street.

How the Tulsa Race Massacre Was Covered Up

Developed on Indian Territory​

Founded in 1906, Greenwood was developed on Indian Territory, the vast area where Native American tribes had been forced to relocate, which encompasses much of modern-day Eastern Oklahoma. Some African Americans who had been former slaves of the tribes, and subsequently integrated into tribal communities, acquired allotted land in Greenwood through the Dawes Act, a U.S. law that gave land to individual Native Americans. And many Black sharecroppers fleeing racial oppression relocated to the region as well, in search of a better life post-Civil War.

“Oklahoma begins to be promoted as a safe haven for African Americans who start to come particularly post emancipation to Indian Territory,” says Michelle Place, executive director of the Tulsa Historical Society and Museum.

The largest number of Black townships after the Civil War were located in Oklahoma. Between 1865 and 1920, African Americans founded more than 50 Black townships in the state.

O.W. Gurley, a wealthy Black landowner, purchased 40 acres of land in Tulsa, naming it Greenwood after the town in Mississippi.

“Gurley is credited with having the first Black business in Greenwood in 1906,” says Hannibal Johnson, author of Black Wall Street: From Riot to Renaissance in Tulsa’s Historic Greenwood District. “He had a vision to create something for Black people by Black people.”

Gurley started with a boarding house for African Americans. Then word began to spread about opportunities for Black people in Greenwood and they flocked to the district.

“O.W. Gurley would actually loan money to people who wanted to start a business,” says Kristi Williams, vice chair of the African American Affairs Commission in Tulsa. “They actually had a system where someone who wanted to own a business could get help in doing that.”

Other prominent Black entrepreneurs followed suit. J.B. Stradford, born into slavery in Kentucky, later becoming a lawyer and activist, moved to Greenwood in 1898. He built a 55-room luxury hotel bearing his name, the largest Black-owned hotel in the country. An outspoken businessman, Stradford believed that black people had a better chance of economic progress if they pooled their resources.

Greenwood Became Self-Contained and Reliant

A.J. Smitherman, a publisher whose family moved to Indian Territory in the 1890s, founded the Tulsa Star, a Black newspaper headquartered in Greenwood that became instrumental in establishing the district’s socially-conscious mindset. The newspaper regularly informed African Americans about their legal rights and any court rulings or legislation that were beneficial or harmful to their community.

Demands for equal rights were an ongoing mission for Black Americans in Tulsa despite Jim Crow oppression. Greenwood itself had a railway track running through it that separated the Black and white populations. Consequently, Gurley and Stradford’s vision of having a self-contained and self-reliant Black economy came to be not only by desire but by logistics.

“As a practical matter they had no choice as to where to locate their businesses,” said Johnson. “Tulsa was rigidly segregated, and Oklahoma became increasingly racist after statehood.”

On Greenwood Avenue, there were luxury shops, restaurants, grocery stores, hotels, jewelry and clothing stories, movie theaters, barbershops and salons, a library, pool halls, nightclubs and offices for doctors, lawyers and dentists. Greenwood also had its own school system, post office, a savings and loan bank, hospital, and bus and taxi service.

Greenwood was home to far less affluent African Americans as well. A significant number still worked in menial jobs, such as janitors, dishwashers, porters, and domestics. The money they earned outside of Greenwood was spent within the district.

“It is said within Greenwood every dollar would change hands 19 times before it left the community,” said Place.

Face the truth or the truth shall face you.

Do you understand turtleboy?
You are a delusional moron--what the hell do you think your article proves or disproves from what I said? I've said it before and I will say it again IM2--you are an absolute idiot.
It disproves everything you said.
It disproved nothing of what I said, as I only posted facts-------------and unlike the race hos making shit up like yourself---my comments are based on facts not the rapists supposedly unofficial adopted cousin who was snagged lying several times making shit up over the years about the rapist/mobster errand boy or by other race hos hoping to get taxpayers to pay them to stop harassing them

Forum List

Back