The first time airplanes were used to terrorize America was not on 9/11 or at Pearl Harbor

I wonder if the stupid Moon Bats realize that the six months of BLM terror America experienced was a reverse Tulsa. Burning, looting, murdering and intimidation and they supported it.
More dumb racist white boy bs. There was no reverse Tulsa. Whites weren't murdered, beaten, displaced and nobody black flew planes around bombing white communities or shot whites from planes. The 6 months of terror you talk about was not done by BLM.

I have posted police reports from the protests. They all say the same thing; the protests were peaceful, the violence started by people not associated with BLM. That the majority were right wing white counterprotesters many of which belonged to white supremacist groups or right wing paramilitary groups. And in many cases the violence was done with the help of law enforcement. Still after presenting these facts, people want to make claims of how this is not the case.

Thursday, May 28

While MAPC data reported 75 arrests, Joint Operations Center (JOC) logs reported 73 arrests.6 From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 42% (30 total) of the arrests were associated with a public-order related top charge, such as disorderly conduct or unlawful assembly, and 32% (24 total) of the arrests were associated with an obstructing governmental administration (OGA) top charge. Of those arrested, 47% (35 total) were white, 27% (20 total) were Black, and 17% (13 total) were Latino.7 CCRB reported four incidents containing 18 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date.

Friday,May 29

While MAPC data reported 218 arrests, JOC logs reported 204 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 85% (186 total) of the arrests were associated with a public-order related top charge and approximately 9% (20 total) of the arrests were associated with an OGA top charge. Of those arrested, 56% (121total) were white, 30% (66 total) were Black, and 12% (26 total) were Latino.

Saturday, May 30

While MAPC data reported 321 arrests, JOC logs reported 345 arrests From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 89% (287 total) of the arrests were associated with a public-order related top charge. Of those arrested, 53% (169 total) were white, 34% (110 total) were Black, and 10% (32 total) were Latino. NYPD documented 91officer injuries and 55 damaged police vehicles. CCRB reported 66 incidents containing 429 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date.

Sunday,May 31

While MAPC data reported 325 arrests, JOC logs reported 349 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 46% (150 total) of the arrests were associated with a public-order related top charge and 42% (136 total) of the arrests were associated with a property-related top charge, such as burglary. Of those arrested, 65% (212 total) were Black, 18% (60 total) were white, and 13% (42 total) were Latino. NYPD documented 34 officer injuries and 13 damaged police vehicles. CCRB reported 16 incidents containing 90 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date

Monday, June 1

While MAPC data reported 308 arrests, JOC logs reported 643 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 31% (97 total) of the arrests were associated with a curfew-related top charge, 29% (89 total) of the arrests were associated with a property-related top charge, 18% (56 total) were associated with a public-order related top charge, and 18% (54 total) were associated with an OGA-related top charge. Of those arrested, 62% (190 total) were Black,19% (57 total) were white, and 17% (52 total) were Latino. NYPD documented 73 officer injuries and six damaged police vehicles. CCRB reported 11 incidents containing 90 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date

Tuesday,June 2

While MAPC data reported 290 arrests, JOC logs reported 547 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 89% (257 total) of the arrests were associated with a curfew-related top charge. Of those arrested, 51% (149 total) were white, 32% (94 total) were Black, and 12% (34 total) were Latino. NYPD documented 57 officer injuries and three damaged police vehicles. CCRB reported 30 incidents containing 339 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date.

Wednesday,June 3

While MAPC data reported 191arrests, JOC logs reported 244 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 94% (179 total) of the arrests were associated with a curfew-related top charge. Of those arrested, 64% (123 total) were white, 19% (37 total) were Black, and 11% (21total) were Latino. NYPD documented 15 officer injuries and one damaged police vehicle. CCRB reported 33 incidents containing 222 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date.

Thursday, June 4

While MAPCdata reported 278 arrests, JOC logs reported 525 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, 75% (209 total) of the arrests were associated with a curfew-related top charge and 22% (61total) were associated with a public disorder-relatedtop charge. Of those arrested,66% (185total) were white, 18% (49total)were Black and14% (38 total) were Latino. NYPD documented 26 officer injuries and no damage to police vehicles. CCRB reported 39 incidents containing 357 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date.

Friday,June 5

While MAPC data reported 41 arrests, JOC logs reported 129 arrests. From DOI’s analysis of the MAPC data, all 41 of the arrests were associated with a curfew-related top charge. Of those arrested, 51% (21 total) were white, 20% (8 total) were Black, and 15% (6 total) were Latino. NYPD documented four officer injuries and three damaged police vehicles. CCRB reported five incidents containing 25 allegations of police misconduct corresponding to this date

7 of the 9 days reported there were more arrests of whites than anyone else. This is the NYPD Report.

Sanya Mansour, 93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds, September 5, 2020, 93% of Black Lives Matter Protests Have Been Peaceful, New Report Finds

The Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project, Demonstrations & Political Violence In America: New Data for Summer 2020, Demonstrations & Political Violence in America: New Data for Summer 2020 | ACLED

Erica Chenoweth and Jeremy Pressman, Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Overwhelmingly Peaceful, Our Research Finds, Harvard Radcliffe Institute, October 20, 2020 Black Lives Matter Protesters Were Overwhelmingly Peaceful, Our Research Finds | Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study at Harvard University

You racist piece of shit ignoring the fact that the goddamn Negroes spent months looting, rioting, burning, destroying, murdering and being insurrectionists.

Meanwhile filthy Democrats were joining them and even pieces of shit like the Illegal VP Ho was bailing the few that got arrested out of jail.
View attachment 495769
Take this off topic crap somewhere else

It is not off topic to point out the filthy ass BLM insurrection that resulted in murders, burning down of American cities, looting and rioting.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats hate to be confronted with truth so you go into your denial mode every friggin time.

Face reality Moon Bat. The Negroes are the insurrectionists and should be dealt with just like we did in Tulsa and other places back when America had the moral clarity to do the right thing.
I'm the OP and the language you use here among us is intentionally derogatory and insulting. You're not welcome on my threads and since you tried to defend your previous post, it's obvious that at this point your actions are intentional. Do it again and you will have moved the needle to harassment.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I don't give a shit if you are the OP or not. Starting a thread does not give you the right to dictate what is said in a thread.

The FACTS are.

A Negro kid was arrested for assaulting a female.

The Negros showed up with guns and started shooting White people after being told to disarm by the police.

The Whites got justified payback.

It is all in the timeline I posted earlier.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats can spin it to be racial hatred by the Whites but then you would be lying.

Stop being a pussy.

Your sequence of events is off from from what I have seen from numerous sources, including historical researchers and the encyclopedia Britannica.

Yes, a boy was arrested. But the police said is was not assault. That is on record.
Blacks showed up with guns. That is true. But they were not the first mob at the courthouse. The first mob was white and demanded to have the boy released to them. In other words, a lynch mob. The blacks went to the courthouse and offered their aid in defending the courthouse and the boy. The sheriff refused their aid and told them to go home. They did leave. That is part of the record too.
That is not what happeded...he attacked the girl on the elevator..she screamed and he ripped her blouse and bolted out the door when the elevator stopped. Another store clerk saw what happened, and called the cops. Diamond Dick/Jimmie Jones or what ever this fucker was going by was arrested the next morning. He was reported as an ERRAND BOY on the police report...not shoeshiner..so the question becomes whose Errand boys was this multiple alias would be rapists. I suspect gangster business owner of the hotel/cottonclub and several other businesses including booze/gambling and other things...the girl also an orphan and aged somewhere between 15 and 17 chose not push charges. The hotel owner---racist/early race pimping ho known to attack people on the street arranged for the first group of blacks to attack who were pushed away with the hotel owner saying he was going to get Tuskcogee soldiers to come get them..the blacks showed up a second time with more armed blacks killing whites with the whites chasing them back to NegroWallStreetand burning down businesses where the black attackers were hiding---several of them owned by both the hotel gangster and the black deputy who also owned several of the businesses and was best buds with the gangster hotel owners.
You don't know what happened because you weren't there to witness what actually happened however there are people who have reported on the events of those two deadly days creating an official accounting of the events. Your narrative, based on nothing more than your own imagination does not comport with the documented events so which accounting would you expect most people to rely on or believe?

You don't know what happened because you weren't there to witness what actually happened however there are people who have reported on the events of those two deadly days creating an official accounting of the events. Your narrative, based on nothing more than your own imagination does not comport with the documented events so which accounting would you expect most people to rely on or believe?
Idiot---this was according to the police logs and other eyewitness accounts. I read, I researched, and I summarized the facts. PLAIN AS DAY.

Idiot---this was according to the police logs and other eyewitness accounts. I read, I researched, and I summarized the facts. PLAIN AS DAY.
And were these, by any chance, accounts by white people from 1921 Tulsa, who might have had a vested interest in trying to pin the recent massacre on local Blacks?

idiot---this was according to the police logs and other eyewitness accounts. I read, I researched, and I summarized the facts. PLAIN AS DAY.
WHAT police logs? Did you forget, out of the mob of 3,000 white rioters, the damn police were unable to locate, investigate and/or arrest not a single one of them? Oh wait, with the exception of the white sheriff who refused to turn over Dick Rowland to the lynch mob.

You'd have to be beyond stupid to believe this - that they were unable to locate any of the rioters AND that there was some type of truthful accounting of the events that contradicted and invalidated all of the victim statements?

Do you know that the banks and insurance companies weaseled out of having to pay a single dime on any of the claims by alleging the damages were caused by a riot and riots are not covered events.

Who could have foreseen THIS? A bank robbery disguised as a race riot? Where have we seen someone make out like a bandit before, on the tragic loss of lives?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back