The Lincoln Project may have known about the Rudy raid.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Lincoln Project said it had heard from sources that "something BIG" was going to happen on Wednesday. After the news broke of federal investigators raiding Giuliani's New York City apartment yesterday, the campaign simply tweeted: "Told you..."

How is this acceptable? I have strainers that leak slower than our government.

Lincoln project - Zionist traitors - garland, Biden, and Wray

To call any of them Dems or republicans would be inaccurate.

They are for Israel and Zionist Jews, and precisely nothing else.

• Banned

It's too early for this shit...

Good grief

Truth and religion don't mix well.

Can you tell us when Jesus will float down from the clouds?

Link?
And BTW, no one from the Lincoln Project is associated with the government.

And BTW Learn to comprehend what you read because that's not what I implied

I did. Tweets only show up as "loading" now. I usually don't even bother clicking on them.
So, after reading it..I gotta ask..who f'ing cares? I doubt it came from Garland's DOJ. Not his style.

• Banned
Link?
And BTW, no one from the Lincoln Project is associated with the government.

And BTW Learn to comprehend what you read because that's not what I implied

I did. Tweets only show up as "loading" now. I usually don't even bother clicking on them.
So, after reading it..I gotta ask..who f'ing cares? I doubt it came from Garland's DOJ. Not his style.

So after reading it you gotta ask "why can't I just admit I just got gobb smacked"

Good lord, you can any topic into a whine about the Jews. :lol:

Lincoln Project said it had heard from sources that "something BIG" was going to happen on Wednesday. After the news broke of federal investigators raiding Giuliani's New York City apartment yesterday, the campaign simply tweeted: "Told you..."

If they really new they would have used a different word than "something big"...

Truth and religion don't mix well.

Can you tell us when Jesus will float down from the clouds?
As soon as his credit is approved for a new Mustang, a white Mustang like in Revelations...Heh-heh....

Last edited:

Remember when Rudy said he had "sources" that told him something big was coming on the Hillary front?? And goofy muthafuckas like you didn't complain one bit??

The sources he was openly bragging about were his contacts in the New York office of the FBI....

Rudy Giuliani told Fox News’s Martha MacCallum on Oct. 26 that Donald Trump had “a surprise or two that you’re going to hear about in the next two days -- I’m talking about some pretty big surprise,” he said.

Two days later, FBI Director James Comey revealed to Congress that his agents had resumed their investigation of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server while she was secretary of state, after agents in an unrelated case discovered emails that could potentially be relevant to the server case."

Stop being a little bitch.....

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Law enforcement has been leaking to Giuliani for a long time, dude was laughing and bragging about it.

What Happened to the Investigation Into the FBI’s 2016 Leaks? – Mother Jones

Nonsense like this should be posted in Conspiracy Theories.
But cool that he was raided on his 77th birthday! :cool-45:

b5661e0713300cc2991a628c35ae5971.jpg

Forum List

Back