Spike Protein's mRNA Jabs "ARE" Carcinogens

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024
Carcinogen - a substance capable of causing cancer in living tissue.

Then there are the bloody “spike protein” stabs that 270 million Americans rushed out to get the second they became available, though not one single clinical study proved them safe or effective. That’s because they are the polar opposite, as they are ineffective and dangerous. In fact, Dr. Charles Hoffe, a British Columbian medical doctor, ran PET/CT scans on cancer patients who had received thePfizer mRNA booster shot just eight days prior, and what he found will blow your mind.

Dr. Hoffe discovered the rapid progression of T-cell lymphoma, a dramatic increase of gastrointestinal lesions, and a turbo-effect of spreading of cells in the lymph nodes under the arms near the armpits. Also known as turbo-cancer, the cause is spike proteins clinging to the inner walls of blood vessels, depositing in vital organs and coming together to form strange rubbery white clots throughout the human body and brain.

In other words, spike proteins from mRNA jabs are carcinogens that literally feed cancer, propelling it to multiply exponentially to invade the rest of the body. Meanwhile, spike protein turn OFF genes that fight cancer, so the injected people are burning the candle at both ends.

Last edited:
Carcinogen - a substance capable of causing cancer in living tissue.

Then there are the bloody “spike protein” stabs that 270 million Americans rushed out to get the second they became available, though not one single clinical study proved them safe or effective. That’s because they are the polar opposite, as they are ineffective and dangerous. In fact, Dr. Charles Hoffe, a British Columbian medical doctor, ran PET/CT scans on cancer patients who had received the Pfizer mRNA booster shot just eight days prior, and what he found will blow your mind.

Dr. Hoffe discovered the rapid progression of T-cell lymphoma, a dramatic increase of gastrointestinal lesions, and a turbo-effect of spreading of cells in the lymph nodes under the arms near the armpits. Also known as turbo-cancer, the cause is spike proteins clinging to the inner walls of blood vessels, depositing in vital organs and coming together to form strange, fibrous, rubbery white clots throughout the human body and brain.

In other words, spike proteins from mRNA jabs are carcinogens that literally feed cancer, propelling it to multiply exponentially to invade the rest of the body. Meanwhile, spike protein turn OFF genes that fight cancer, so the injected people are burning the candle at both ends.

That explains the turbo cancers

Oh an Bill must be destroyed!

bhnnnmmnmmmmmnnnnjj.png

That explains the turbo cancers

Oh an Bill must be destroyed!
A lot of that is true, but all of sudden, some claiming masks are harmful is untrue. They have been apart of Muslim cultural attire for centuries. Americans were forced to wear them, so they falsely claim them to be unsafe.

Makes you wonder how safe is underwear...

A lot of that is true, but all of sudden, some claiming masks are harmful is untrue. They have been apart of Muslim cultural attire for centuries. Americans were forced to wear them, so they falsely claim them to be unsafe.

Makes you wonder how safe is underwear...
I'm a textile guy
Always wash your new garments before ya wear em ...trust me

I'm a textile guy
Always wash your new garments before ya wear em ...trust me
I know some people who never wash and wear.

They like new ones only. The hypothesis could be that old ones are not as "safe and effective" as new underwear. Hmmm...

aha... that is a possible theoretic conclusion that may still require further analysis that would eventually be categorized as misinformation.
No
It's the truth

Like your plastic water bottle leaching poison into the water it contains your skin will absorb residue of chemicals used in the dying and finishing process

After finished goods are sent to cutting rooms to be turned into garment no one washes the finished product

Delete that .
All the Racists and Rednecks will insist that this is the reason our friendly and lovable Moslem pals have gone crazy .

:cool:

No
It's the truth

Like your plastic water bottle leaching poison into the water it contains your skin will absorb residue of chemicals used in the dying and finishing process

After finished goods are sent to cutting rooms to be turned into garment no one washes the finished product
well, you have a point.

spike proteins from mRNA jabs are carcinogens
that literally feed cancer, propelling it to multiply exponentially
to invade the rest of the body.

That's so wicked and demonic to vaccinate humans with a aeronautic bioweapon that:
1. causes cancer
2. feeds cancer
3. multiplies cancer exponentially
4. turns off the gene in the body that fights cancer

so sad that we had to live in a time when America's federal government
would partner with big Pharma to do this much genocide to a nation of people

aha... that is a possible theoretic conclusion that may still require further analysis that would eventually be categorized as misinformation.
When the scam began, I put on an N95 mask, sat down at my desk with my trusty pulse-oximeter and did a series of tests at time intervals.

97% without the mask, and every 10 minutes I tested. It dropped a bit at a time. At 30 minutes I couldn't stand it anymore and took the mask off. I was down to 92%.

Fundamentally, such a mask is a blockage of the airway. All first responders know that the first step in emergencies is to make sure the airway is not blocked.

Forum List

Back