So now conspiracy theories are costing lives. As the right wing great replacement theory find a good host that shoots and kills blacks at supermarket

Okay. Democrats must answer for BLM violence.
The Democrats haven't been preaching BLM or Antifa as if they are justified. Remember the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing? Before Trump threw it out the purpose was to restore respect for and confidence in US law enforcement.

Replacement Theory is a constant theme for Trump republicans.

Why?
Because I don't agree with your over-simplified dots as to when this psychotic was radicalized?
It’s pretty evident. I’m not sure why you want to debate the fact he said he was on 4chan then went to 3 named racist websites that push these theories then two years later after dieting on it for months goes on a shooting spree. What are you arguing? He took a break from racist websites decided black people deserved to die for a reason he didn’t right 180 pages about? Come on man.

It’s pretty evident. I’m not sure why you want to debate the fact he said he was on 4chan then went to 3 named racist websites that push these theories then two years later after dieting on it for months goes on a shooting spree. What are you arguing? He took a break from racist websites decided black people deserved to die for a reason he didn’t right 180 pages about? Come on man.
White replacement isn't a theory. It's factual. USA, Canada, France, UK, Germany have the highest foreign born populations on Earth, both in gross numbers and as it relates to % of the population. Saudi Arabia might be up there also but those are Arabs moving to an Arabic country.

You're seeing what you want to see while alot of facts are missing in those 2 years.

Such is the false projection by social media syncophants. Devoid of critical thought and questioning.
Sad.

White replacement isn't a theory. It's factual. USA, Canada, France, UK, Germany have the highest foreign born populations on Earth, both in gross numbers and as it relates to % of the population. Saudi Arabia might be up there also but those are Arabs moving to an Arabic country.
Saudi Arabia solved their problem with illegals ten years ago.

I preferred Pat Buchanan's term, balkinization.
It's more illuminating than replacement theory.

Immigrant percent was higher in 1830’s. They were just white.

Immigrant percent was higher in 1830’s. They were just white.
Duh!!! and there was no immigration laws, a fledging country not yet settled, etc. And of course you totally glossed over the rest of my factual post.

Forum List

Back