new film 2000 Mules "tip of the iceberg" RE vote fraud 2020

I haven't seen the "movie" yet.........but I saw an interview with the two main people who headed this program.
I was not shocked in the least. But it was neat to find out exactly HOW the Demfuktardocrats pulled this scam off.

I think we should bring back beheading JUST for the DNC, when Trump gets back in office.

tumblr_ltw87b9wCS1qciafbo1_500.gifv

Just line them up and keep it chopping!
I've dubbed it "The Dem-O-Matic".

There have been some smear posts on the movie '2000 Mules'. Shocked am I! :omg: So I found this summary of reviews on what is deemed fairly "accurate". At a minimum, it shows that there are many people who found the movie very informative.

Many conservative people! After two years of hearing every tard tell me how all the election fraud was all baseless and debunked but unable to ever produce any proof of that, now that Dinesh's documentary has been produced laying out very carefully hard data and evidence that Dems cheated out the ass that any dictator would envy, I can't find a single Prog here who will even admit to watching it much willing to discuss it, like Aldo Raine because the Left has no footing to criticize the data whatsoever so they try to ridicule the messenger like good little Soros or chinese lackeys.

The deluded will cling to any straw to keep their fantasies afloat.

Especially when they have to try to put down whole groups as an emotional escape to avoid admitting the D'Souza movie has laid bare some of the fraud at how democrats committed treason and STOLE a national election to install a braindead idiot doofus that even they know is one step away from the nursing home. :laughing0301:

Especially when they have to try to put down whole groups as an emotional escape to avoid admitting the D'Souza movie has laid bare some of the fraud at how democrats committed treason and STOLE a national election to install a braindead idiot doofus that even they know is one step away from the nursing home. :laughing0301:
Hahaha, and what fraud is that? Name one thing that you think that movie proved

Strike 2… here comes the third pitch!

Have you actually WATCHED the documentary, shitstain? Or is the best you can do is play with your cube while shoved far up your ass?

Damn, this movie of D'Souza's is even more damning than I realized! All you creeps are SHITTING yourselves!

Because either we stop being a republic of laws, or,

sooner or later, the entire democrat party and Hillary Clinton must be arrested for treason and for stealing an election to overthrow our democracy!

And about 30 leftwing organizations investigated for sedition.

Good first job for President Trump or DeSantis!

How's it feel to be a TRAITOR to your country, Jack? What will you do when the MIB come for you?

Have you actually WATCHED the documentary, shitstain? Or is the best you can do is play with your cube while shoved far up your ass?

Damn, this movie of D'Souza's is even more damning than I realized! All you creeps are SHITTING yourselves!

Because either we stop being a republic of laws, or,

sooner or later, the entire democrat party and Hillary Clinton must be arrested for treason and for stealing an election to overthrow our democracy!

And about 30 leftwing organizations investigated for sedition.

Good first job for President Trump or DeSantis!

How's it feel to be a TRAITOR to your country, Jack? What will you do when the MIB come for you?
Strike 3!! You’re out!! Damn went out in style too… huffing and puffing all the way to the dugout. Better luck next time

Hey Bozo, up yer ass with a plastic cube! Dinesh DiSouza OWNS you!

He has you little fuckers PEGGED and once we get another GOP in the WH,

you'll remember these as the "good ol' days!"

View attachment 644788
He seems to have you owned bucko. You’re here backing up his propaganda piece and you can’t even make point 1 of what proves fraud. That’s pathetic

Forum List

Back