So now conspiracy theories are costing lives. As the right wing great replacement theory find a good host that shoots and kills blacks at supermarket

This is complete fucktardry.

GRT has nothing to do with Republicans.

Nothing.

99.9% of Republicans have never even heard of it. Go ask them, you'll see.

This fucking stupid Alinsky bullshit from the left is BEYOND transparent.

Radicalizing the opposition is Alinsky 101. And I promise you, it's going to get CLOBBERED in this election. Completely skewered.

Yea, he was being tracked by the FBI since he threatened to shoot up his school before. Yet they did nothing and allowed this to happen. Gee, I wonder why. So you lefties can push your Agenda.
The FBI?

I thought they were busy going after soccer moms.

This is complete fucktardry.

GRT has nothing to do with Republicans.

Nothing.

99.9% of Republicans have never even heard of it. Go ask them, you'll see.

This fucking stupid Alinsky bullshit from the left is BEYOND transparent.

Radicalizing the opposition is Alinsky 101. And I promise you, it's going to get CLOBBERED in this election. Completely skewered.
The Republicans use it to stir up anti immigrant feelings.. especially prevalent for right wing pundits. Doesn't help resolve the problem of illegals. Just stirs up anger and fear... and sometimes violence.

SweetSue92 says Whitey evolved from Blacks. :dunno: Yet earlier in the thread she states Black genes today combined with White results in Brown. :eusa_think: :heehee:

SweetSue92, tell me you do not actually teach biology to your little Black geniuses. :laugh:
You obviously do not understand genetics. Unless you are a biologist, no one really does.

I have two grandsons, with the same father, and same mother.

The oldest is tall, white, with curly hair. The youngest is short, dark-skinned and has an "afro" hairstyle. How is that possible? My youngest daughter, their aunt, was a biology major and studied genetics in depth. She said they were perfect examples of gene expression. The oldest grandson looks more like me than any other relative, and the youngest grandson look like his paternal grandmother. My granddaughter is a perfect 50-50 combination of her parents. At 12 years old, she is already taller then her mother, has my son and my blue eyes, and an athlete's build like her mother, who incidentally is the whitest Hispanic I have even seen because he family came directly from Spain and did not intermarry with Native Americans.

I have three kids who are adults. My oldest two, are a girl and a boy, now in their 30s. and they could be my clones. The youngest is 28 looks just like her mother and only her eye color is similar to mine. My wife, (her mother) is Basque.

I recently found out my maternal great-grandfather was a black former slave in Kentucky, yet according to my DNA profile, I am from 99% Viking stock and only 1% black.

The term is called "gene expressions" and accounts for the different traits that seem unexplainable at first.

My daughter first studied it in border collie dogs. We own two litter mates. He dog is a female with the variation of a a red and white coated border collie that has the coloring of a golden retriever. My dog is blue merle with a black, white, and gray coat. Both dogs have pink noses with black spots on them. If you were to breed my blue merle with any other female BC merle, you are asking for severe genetic defects, including deafness, blindness, and severe bone issues. My male dog is literally twice the physical size of his sister, and about the size of a wolf, which is where they share some of their behavioral traits shown in their herding instinct for livestock. The dogs spend hours stalking and then herding each other.

Our previous border collie was the perfect babysitter, in that if you turned the boys out in the backyard, she would herd them to an area near the house and not let them wander away.

Holy cry for attention, Batman.
When 14 of the first 20 posts are all from the same nitwit, you know a serious trolling is going on.

1653026390610.png

These off the wall conspiracy theories are interesting and sometime you gotta ask yourself these day which nutjob is going to take this seriously.
Democrats admit to engineering demographic changes to make republicans irrelevant in future elections so it's not a "theory".

The Republicans use it to stir up anti immigrant feelings.. especially prevalent for right wing pundits. Doesn't help resolve the problem of illegals. Just stirs up anger and fear... and sometimes violence.
The predictable result of years and decades of being worked up into a paranoid frenzy by talk radio and then cable TV and the internet.

These people are terrified. They think in terms of "evil" and "enemies" and "Satanic" and "war". Since 2016, they've been emboldened to act out.

So, here we go. They're gonna do what they're gonna do.

The predictable result of years and decades of being worked up into a paranoid frenzy by talk radio and then cable TV and the internet.

These people are terrified. They think in terms of "evil" and "enemies" and "Satanic" and "war". Since 2016, they've been emboldened to act out.

So, here we go. They're gonna do what they're gonna do.
Seeing an event unfold and then hearing about it by Progs in broadcasting are two different things. Stay out of the hated redneck areas when the worst happens. It will be like a carnival arcade. They have been quiet, and most have done nothing to anyone as to what Progs promote them as doing.

Forum List

Back