So now conspiracy theories are costing lives. As the right wing great replacement theory find a good host that shoots and kills blacks at supermarket

Anyone surprise the party up in arms about immigrant children getting powdered milk are birthing murderous racists? My how the evil rhetoric comes out and manifests itself in a manifesto of death.

Anyone surprise the party up in arms about immigrant children getting powdered milk are birthing murderous racists? My how the evil rhetoric comes out and manifests itself in a manifesto of death.
Exactly. The right wing is crazy. And you get the same ideology on fox news at night daily.

Be sure to tell us specifically who radicalized him and at what time (EST.) is preferred, and the exact message that did it.
We'll be waiting and don't forget to be specific and precise!!
The dude wrote about it. It was 3 right wing websites after getting a taste of it on 4chan. He listed them in his lunacy writing.

Not specific enough!
From the shooter’s manifesto…

I started browsing 4chan in May 2020 after extreme boredom, remember this was during the outbreak of covid. There I learned through infographics, shitposts, and memes that the White race is dying out, and that the Jews and the elite were behind this. From there, I also found other sites, like (redacted)website, (redacted), and (redacted) where through data and exposure to real information I learned the truth. We are doomed by low birth rates and high rates of immigration.

Forum List

Back