So now conspiracy theories are costing lives. As the right wing great replacement theory find a good host that shoots and kills blacks at supermarket

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022

These off the wall conspiracy theories are interesting and sometime you gotta ask yourself these day which nutjob is going to take this seriously.

• Banned
So we have one rightist saying he was a leftist can anybody show me anything that proves this. Or was it a ass pull.
According to his manifesto, he's a leftist.
Well we already know not to take you seriously. So with no proof I'll take it as an ass pull.

Please refrain from posting in this thread unless you have proof of what you say.

These off the wall conspiracy theories are interesting and sometime you gotta ask yourself these day which nutjob is going to take this seriously.
Funny how just hours after the shooting we know everything about him, and there is “no doubt” it was a “racist terror attack”.

But when black supremacist runs over white girls in a parade, CNN is making up stories that he was fleeing racist cops.

When that dumb NY Governor did her presser, she sure had it all laid out. That we need to monitor ”hate speech” on social media. That white supremacy is “the Biggest Threat” blah blah blah. Dems want to be able to use Homeland to track anyone they don’t like.

Meanwhile, no press for 95% of all other mass shooters:
573B8A69-5C71-4825-BB1B-ECD5E5FE7073.jpeg

Funny how just hours after the shooting we know everything about him, and there is “no doubt” it was a “racist terror attack”.

But when black supremacist runs over white girls in a parade, CNN is making up stories that he was fleeing racist cops.

When that dumb NY Governor did her presser, she sure had it all laid out. That we need to monitor ”hate speech” on social media. That white supremacy is “the Biggest Threat” blah blah blah. Dems want to be able to use Homeland to track anyone they don’t like.
We don't know anything about him till they do some investigating into his social media accounts.

Should of trump been impeached for breaking the law in this instance.

I don't think so. He didn't realize it was against the law and shod of been given a break if you asked me.

ej2dc8qmhkz81.jpg

Well, he‘s wearing full camo and not like a black hoodie, so obviously no threat.

Forum List

Back