I have a way to peacefully protest Texas abortion laws.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022
Just start spreading rumors you are going to get an abortion when the state comes after you and the person that turns you in gets the bounty and you were never pregnant to begin with the system will collapse under its own weight.

• Banned
Just start spreading rumors you are going to get an abortion when the state comes after you and the person that turns you in gets the bounty and you were never pregnant to begin with the system will collapse under its own weight.
It definitely will make this too costly to continue.

And the state will be spread too thin and you will create such disorder that the one that actually want to get an abortion will slide under the radar.

It would be alot of fun.

• Banned
Go soak your head in a bucket?

Kinda like your lounge chair. Seems these days all democrats want to do is collapse something because you are the party of hate.
Your hatefully comments about me being hatefully is kinda funny.

😂 😂 😂 😂

Never seen somebody project hate and be hatefully while saying the other person is hatefully.

I got gaslighted folks. 😂😂😂

• Banned
Having Texas law enforcement tracking you down all over the state and nosy Nancy being made a fool of would be good fun.

Let me know how that works out for you ...

Filing a False Police Report in Texas | Texas Penal Code Section 37.08​

Section 37.08 of the Texas Penal Code provides:

(a) A person commits an offense if, with intent to deceive, he knowingly makes a false statement that is material to a criminal investigation and makes the statement to:
(1) a peace officer or federal special investigator conducting the investigation; or
(2) any employee of a law enforcement agency that is authorized by the agency to conduct the investigation and that the actor knows is conducting the investigation.

That's not the system that gonna collapse lol .....the government has you slated for eradication

dijdjdjdjfjfj.jpeg

Let me know how that works out for you ...

Filing a False Police Report in Texas | Texas Penal Code Section 37.08​

Section 37.08 of the Texas Penal Code provides:
The women wouldn't be reporting on themselves. Actually the nosy Nancy that reports a crime falsely like a women going to get an abortion without anything but she heard it through the grape vine will actually be falsely reporting a crime.

Wonder how that would play out. 😂😂😂

Fraud. Obstruction of justice.

I see you want to go back to your prison cell. Perhaps that's where people like you belong? :dunno:

Fraud. Obstruction of justice.

I see you want to go back to your prison cell. Perhaps that's where people like you belong? :dunno:
Nope the snitch was the one that created the problem not the women just talking to her friends and neighbors. The snitch would of created the problem. All the women was doing is spreading rumors. The women that felt reported a crime is liable.

The law does not work on rumors.

An actual killing of a baby must have happened first.

Reading comprehension is a major key to life.

If a rumor is spread that abortion has been performed when one has not, that is defamation and the monger can face serous retribution.

The law does not work on rumors.

An actual killing of a baby must have happened first.

Reading comprehension is a major key to life.

If a rumor is spread that abortion has been performed when one has not, that is defamation and the monger can face serous retribution.
No read the law and come back to me.

The law asks Americans to inform on other Americans. You go read the law now k. Bye.

The law asks Americans to inform on other Americans. You go read the law now k. Bye.
The law asks nothing of anyone. It states that if you have knowledge of an abortion, you can sue the abortion provider.

Good Lord.

bye-bye now. I have to go to work to support the rest of the world.

Forum List

Back