So now conspiracy theories are costing lives. As the right wing great replacement theory find a good host that shoots and kills blacks at supermarket

Jerks exist everywhere. In all forms. They always have and they always will. You can spend your life whining about it or you can capitalize on the freedom and opportunities you have here--hard won--and get on with it.
They were won by people fighting racists you ignorant dipshit. I'm not whining about anything and I am using my freedom to speak out against racists and to support politically and financially people and organizations I think are making a difference. The fact that you think racists are just jerks who can be ignored shows how little you know about the racism black people face everyday.

They were won by people fighting racists you ignorant dipshit. I'm not whining about anything and I am using my freedom to speak out against racists and to support politically and financially people and organizations I think are making a difference. The fact that you think racists are just jerks who can be ignored shows how little you know about the racism black people face everyday.
I think she doesn't care.

You had ancestors who were slaves.

And then ancestors who couldn't go to the same public places as white people.

What would they think of your continued "fight against racism"? Maybe tell you to get on with it?

BTW same goes for all modern Americans almost without exception. White kids filling up university counseling centers with "muh anxiety" because they're fraught about "adulting". Meanwhile their ancestors fought and died in wars at their age. Its sad.

They ( Black Folks ) thought early 20th Century France was an Emerald City for Black Folks but when they went there they found out it was just more White Folks behind the curtain ...

No offense, but you seem retarded. Are you really a school teacher? :heehee:

Awww nothing but insults?

"Yay I'm Snouter I'm really proud of my pale skin! Huzzah to my ancestors who....oh wait....got trapped in the cold and snow in the Ice Age..."

Hey look everyone, this fuckwit will call me a negro but deny he's a racist because white racists today are mostly cucks and cowards. 😄
You silly ass, as many on this board know my mother is of Nigerian descent. So which of my halves are you calling racist, negro? My Nigerian-American half or my Irish-American half? My mother digs her white daddy, and my dad surely digs his brown sugar.

I loath all leftists, especially race-baiting, plantation porch negros like you.

You had ancestors who were slaves.

And then ancestors who couldn't go to the same public places as white people.

What would they think of your continued "fight against racism"? Maybe tell you to get on with it?

BTW same goes for all modern Americans almost without exception. White kids filling up university counseling centers with "muh anxiety" because they're fraught about "adulting". Meanwhile their ancestors fought and died in wars at their age. Its sad.
Why don't you listen to them and find out yourself you dipshit? A lot of the people who fought against segregation are still around, having only been teenagers and young 20 year olds when segregation ended. In fact I was listening to an interview yesterday with David Dennis on his new book "The Movement Made Us" about growing up with a father who was deeply involved with the movement and whether or not seeing what's going on today with police violence and the rise of Trump and open racism is disheartening and of course it has to be. But you stay ignorant instead of informing yourself.

You silly ass, as many on this board know my mother is of Nigerian descent. So which of my halves are you calling racist, negro? My Nigerian-American half or my Irish-American half? My mother digs her white daddy, and my dad surely digs his brown sugar.

I loath all leftists, especially race-baiting, plantation porch negros like you.

Ever notice if you refuse the race baiting you either "don't care" or are "retarded"? It's just one insult after another. People who just don't live by race are SUCH A THREAT to these people.

All I hear is you telling us how much of a coward you are.... 😄

Why don't you listen to them and find out yourself you dipshit? A lot of the people who fought against segregation are still around, having only been teenagers and young 20 year olds when segregation ended. In fact I was listening to an interview yesterday with David Dennis on his new book "The Movement Made Us" about growing up with a father who was deeply involved with the movement and whether or not seeing what's going on today with police violence and the rise of Trump and open racism is disheartening and of course it has to be. But you stay ignorant instead of informing yourself.

"The rise of Trump"

So there it is. You're just a routine Leftist

You are watch Fox news aren't you?

No, dipshit.....he actually looked at what the shooter actually wrote.....he is a self described, leftist authoritarian populist, eco-fascist.......from his own writings........

He also used a rifle that had a fixed, 10 round magazine....you know, the good gun according to you anti-gun fascists...

No offense, but you seem retarded. Are you really a school teacher? :heehee:

You know how some white people get all bent out of shape about mixed race couples in commercials? Not me. I think this is our future and it wouldn't be bad at all. Now you can ruminate on that.

Whatever would the race obsessed do if almost all humans were a lovely shade of brown? OH NO lol

Forum List

Back