So now conspiracy theories are costing lives. As the right wing great replacement theory find a good host that shoots and kills blacks at supermarket

A white woman not caring what black people think about racism in this country... 😱

Say it ain't so... 😄

No. I don't care what YOU think. Understand something. You are not beholden to respect my opinion because I am white. And I am not beholden to respect yours because you are black. Imagine that!

SweetSue92, I am not insulting you, just providing you with objective observations. You don't even see your obvious display of Europhobia in attempting to insult me? :heehee:

Again SweetSue92, you are retarded and really stupid and really ignorant. Sorry. :dunno: If you can prove me wrong please try. Not to get personal, but are you a college grad? :eusa_think:

No. I don't care what YOU think. Understand something. You are not beholden to respect my opinion because I a white. And I am not beholden to respect yours because you are black. Imagine that!
Does anybody respect the opinions of Karens anymore? 😄

SweetSue92, I am not insulting you, just providing you with objective observations. You don't even see your obvious display of Europhobia in attempting to insult me? :heehee:

Again SweetSue92, you are retarded and really stupid and really ignorant. Sorry. :dunno: If you can prove me wrong please try. Not to get personal, but are you a college grad? :eusa_think:

You're just name-calling because you got called out on your own words and like a wounded snowflake Leftist are now attaching a -phobia to it. If you haven't noticed I'm impervious to all of this. But knock yourself out

SweetSue92, why do you hate Whitey? Think it through. Did some cousin do something, was it your high school guidance counselor, watching too much MSM, etc. Let's sort out the reason(s) for your Europhobia and hatred of Whitey. :eusa_think:

Does anybody respect the opinions of Karens anymore? 😄

I believe Karens demand you respect their opinions. Whereas I have said I don't care. And you don't have to care. Actually you are the Karen here because you demanded I respect your opinion on racism because you are race...or something.

I am not beholden to do that. And you didn't say anything that either cajoled or compelled me. So no

I believe Karens demand you respect their opinions. Whereas I have said I don't care. And you don't have to care. Actually you are the Karen here because you demanded I respect your opinion on racism because you are race...or something.

I am not beholden to do that. And you didn't say anything that either cajoled or compelled me. So no
😄

I haven't demanded anything from you Karen. If you don't recognize the importance of listening to black voices on racism that affects black people that ignorance is on you.

Do you have to listen to me on women's issues bc I am a woman?
I wouldn't listen to you on shit because you've shown yourself to be an ignorant asshat but I certainly would listen to the perspectives of women I respect and I sure as fuck wouldn't pretend to speak for them as you pretended to speak for black people.

I wouldn't listen to you on shit because you've shown yourself to be an ignorant asshat but I certainly would listen to the perspectives of women I respect and I sure as fuck wouldn't pretend to speak for them as you pretended to speak for black people.

Same goes. I have plenty of black neighbors and coworkers I would listen to. I am not beholden to listen to YOU on racism any more than you are beholden to listen to ME on women's issues. So good. We agree.

Dayem SweetSue92, answer the damn question. What is it about White people that makes you hate them? I was a psych minor in college. Something triggered your hate. We can work this out. I am not qualified to be a therapist. But I can suggest reading material. Assuming you can read. :heehee:

Same goes. I have plenty of black neighbors and coworkers I would listen to. I am not beholden to listen to YOU on racism any more than you are beholden to listen to ME on women's issues. So good. We agree.
Having black co-workers doesn't give you a pass for pretending to speak for black people, Karen.

Oh and I see you spoke out plenty on abortion--a woman's issue. So of course you're a hypocrite as well

Dayem SweetSue92, answer the damn question. What is it about White people that makes you hate them? I was a psych minor in college. Something triggered your hate. We can work this out.

A psyche minor. That made me laugh.

I don't hate any race. I think your white supremacy is stupid. As I have already explained to you, we got our lighter skin, eyes and hair because we were trapped on ice bergs during the ice age. HEY NOW there's a helluva thing to brag on!!!

Everytime I see these losers marching around this is what I think. YAY US! ICEBERGS! ADAPTATIONS!

Oh and I see you spoke out plenty on abortion--a woman's issue. So of course you're a hypocrite as well
And of course what I was advocating for a woman's right to choose. What I wasnt doing was pretending to speak for women like you pretended to speak for black people, Karen. That was absolutely disgusting and it betrayed your disgusting personality.

SweetSue92, your continuous use of your "iceberg theory" thing reinforces and confirms you are insane, stupid and ignorant. That said, I like the fact you do not hide the fact you are a retard. Nobody has to guess. I find that commendable.

Forum List

Back