So now conspiracy theories are costing lives. As the right wing great replacement theory find a good host that shoots and kills blacks at supermarket

Oh I do. When you let something grow that is so stupid you got to point it out.

If you're a race hustler you're no better. I despise it in all its forms. It's stupid. I don't understand it. It has to do with how humans adapted to weather and climate. And we fight about this stupid garbage

If you're a race hustler you're no better. I despise it in all its forms. It's stupid. I don't understand it. It has to do with how humans adapted to weather and climate. And we fight about this stupid garbage
And when stupid conspiracy theorist cause death and destruction you would just let that happen.

White Supremacy is stupid

WHO FREAKING CARES

What is "White Supremacy?" And for the record, icebergs are scary! One allegedly took down the Titanic a ship built by Whitey carrying passengers of White ancestry. :dunno:

I fight because I have to, because racists exist. I don't have the luxury of white women to sit back and ignore it.

Jerks exist everywhere. In all forms. They always have and they always will. You can spend your life whining about it or you can capitalize on the freedom and opportunities you have here--hard won--and get on with it.

What is "White Supremacy?" And for the record, icebergs are scary! One allegedly took down the Titanic a ship built by Whitey carrying passengers of White ancestry. :dunno:

Well here's an example, your own words. You want more?

Negroids have enslaved other negroids since the beginning of time. When Jewish slave traders reached the shores of ships piloted by White navigators, they noticed negroids do not do anything and seem to respond to commands almost like they are biologically receptive to orders from Whitey or Jews.

Negroids have enslaved other negroids since the beginning of time. When Jewish slave traders reached the shores of ships piloted by White navigators, they noticed negroids do not do anything and seem to respond to commands almost like they are biologically receptive to orders from Whitey or Jews.

Is there something factually incorrect in my post? :dunno:

This one is great. This is you..

Provide a better explanation. All races consider lighter skin more desirable. Jamaicans for example from upon Negroes from Somalia.

Oh slavery was a thing back in the day. It was actually thought to be the thing to do. Better than doing the work yourself.

This one is great. This is you..

Provide a better explanation. All races consider lighter skin more desirable. Jamaicans for example from upon Negroes from Somalia.

We are talking about the poor kid brainwashed by conspiracy theories that the blacks are trying to replace whites and thought it better to kill people over it. Ok

Is there something factually incorrect in my post? :dunno:

Well you said lighter skin is more desirable. You apparently have light skin and you seem stone cold stupid to me and your thoughts are repulsive. So I would ask--desirable to whom

I can think of two black students I have right now--4th and 5th grade--who are undeniably smarter than you are

Well you said lighter skin is more desirable. You apparently have light skin and you seem stone cold stupid to me and your thoughts are repulsive. So I would ask--desirable to whom

I can think of two black students I have right now--4th and 5th grade--who are undeniably smarter than you are
What does that have to do with stupid conspiracy theories brainwashing this kid?

Forum List

Back