So now conspiracy theories are costing lives. As the right wing great replacement theory find a good host that shoots and kills blacks at supermarket

And of course what I was advocating for a woman's right to choose. What I wasnt doing was pretending to speak for women like you pretended to speak for black people, Karen. That was absolutely disgusting and it betrayed your disgusting personality.

You were speaking for women

SweetSue92, your continuous use of your "iceberg theory" thing reinforces and confirms you are insane, stupid and ignorant. That said, I like the fact you do not hide the fact you are a retard. Nobody has to guess. I find that commendable.

Did you not know this is how Europeans evolved light skin and eyes? Are you sure YOU'RE not the ignorant one?

[T]he new data confirm that about 8500 years ago, early hunter-gatherers in Spain, Luxembourg, and Hungary also had darker skin: They lacked versions of two genes—SLC24A5 and SLC45A2—that lead to depigmentation and, therefore, pale skin in Europeans today.

But in the far north—where low light levels would favor pale skin—the team found a different picture in hunter-gatherers: Seven people from the 7700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both light skin gene variants, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. They also had a third gene, HERC2/OCA2, which causes blue eyes and may also contribute to light skin and blond hair. Thus ancient hunter-gatherers of the far north were already pale and blue-eyed, but those of central and southern Europe had darker skin.

These off the wall conspiracy theories are interesting and sometime you gotta ask yourself these day which nutjob is going to take this seriously.

The shooter is a left winger.......his manifesto shows this.....as the manifesto is read, the faster this story goes away.

SweetSue92 says Whitey evolved from Blacks. :dunno: Yet earlier in the thread she states Black genes today combined with White results in Brown. :eusa_think: :heehee:

SweetSue92, tell me you do not actually teach biology to your little Black geniuses. :laugh:

SweetSue92 says Whitey evolved from Blacks. :dunno: Yet earlier in the thread she states Black genes make Whites Brown. :eusa_think: :heehee:

How could you not know this? Seriously--you did not know that the first humans were not lily white?

And I AM the ignorant one!?!?!

You were speaking for women
No you dumbass, I was speaking for myself and on what I believe to be the nature of life, viability and the lawful restrictions on unwanted human interactions. You actually did pretend to speak for black people, Karen, because you're a disgusting human being.

SweetSue92, elaborate on your knowledge of human evolution. Is every human descended from Blacks? If so, why are there Blacks who have not evolved? :afro:

Do you think Blacks built the "Great" pyramid at Giza? Just testing your Afro Centric indoctrination and profound ignorance. :heehee:

So you think you are not a psycho - and I don't think you are right.

Dude, I thought you were joking around when you called me a psycho given that you and I have never engaged each other before. If you're not ribbing me, I have no idea where you're coming from.

These off the wall conspiracy theories are interesting and sometime you gotta ask yourself these day which nutjob is going to take this seriously.
It's hard to convince mentally ill people that conspiracy theories are lies and propaganda.

We are talking about the poor kid brainwashed by conspiracy theories that the blacks are trying to replace whites and thought it better to kill people over it. Ok
Posts have been found of him making fun of whites and he is a big Azov Ukraine lover. He’s a deranged lefty.

Another psycho. It's too bad the police didn't take him out. Now we have to spend money on him.
No. He is a terrorist. Find out if he had helpers and fellow travellers. Treat them like the terrorists they are

Forum List

Back