So much for the Salvation Army - another victory for cultural Marxism

At the very bottom of the article, it says "the International Social Justice Commission" has withdrawn the guide (containing the apology request).

I thought donating to the Salvation Army allowed them to help poor people. Hell, I'm not interested in funding their shitty "social justice" activities.

I'll NEVER donate to this crappy SJW organization again. They're nothing but a bunch of deceptive liars.

Last edited:
Withdrawn.

Musta had their kettles out early and were seeing the fruits of their stupidity. Get woke, Go Broke.
Migod!!! You mean it's TRUE?? I read the link. Looks like it WAS true! I didn't believe any charity could be that stupid.

I don't suppose the kettle-minders are likely to yell at everyone starting to put a dollar bill in the kettle to "Submit! Submit! Apologize to all blacks!!" However, I really don't like this stuff, so no more Salvation Army contribs. for me. I only put in dollars at Xmas, but I wonder if I'm the only one who has heard about this and gotten angry.

I’m sorry that I can’t offer an honest apology for not having done anything improper to any black people, ever. I’m sorry the Red Cross hired some scam group to give them idiotic advice and then chose to adhere to such idiotic advice. I am sorry (in the sense of feeling badly about) that there was ever any racism anywhere on our Earth ever; but I can’t say I had anything to do with it.

I'm sorry that liberals, seem to flock to these jobs, where instead of actually doing something, or building something, they take over something someone else built, and then turn it into a propaganda/indoctrination center, ruining it forever.

Any organization that has a " International Social Justice Commission" needs to be destroyed.

You can't successfully tear down America without weakening our charitable and Christian institutions. This is a two-fer for them. Charity and Christianity are both anathemas to Marxism. Lots of people won't donate another penny to the org after hearing about this. Myself included.

Wow, new lies...

But although we remain committed to serving everyone in need—regardless of their beliefs, backgrounds, or lifestyle—some individuals and groups have recently attempted to mislabel our organization to serve their own agendas. They have claimed that we believe our donors should apologize for their skin color, that The Salvation Army believes America is an inherently racist society, and that we have abandoned our Christian faith for one ideology or another.

Those claims are simply false, and they distort the very goal of our work.

Wow, new lies...

But although we remain committed to serving everyone in need—regardless of their beliefs, backgrounds, or lifestyle—some individuals and groups have recently attempted to mislabel our organization to serve their own agendas. They have claimed that we believe our donors should apologize for their skin color, that The Salvation Army believes America is an inherently racist society, and that we have abandoned our Christian faith for one ideology or another.

And below, it is the same as I read earlier on Salvation Army letterhead: Yeah, we did it, but now we wish we hadn't, since people discovered it.

Shocking. Donors should APOLOGIZE???? While donating??????? I guess that's what blacks want, but they sure aren't going to get it from anyone but abject cowards.

Wow, new lies...

It's not a lie, they released it and then after backlash they pulled it.

The Salvation Army occasionally publishes internal study guides on various complex topics to help foster positive conversations and grace-filled reflection among Salvationists. By openly discussing these issues, we always hope to encourage the development of a more thoughtful organization that is better positioned to support those in need. But no one is being told how to think. Period.

In this case, the guide “Let’s Talk About Racism,” was issued as a voluntary resource, but it has since become a focus of controversy. We have done our best to provide accurate information, but unfortunately, some have chosen to ignore those efforts. At the same time, International Headquarters realized that certain aspects of the guide may need to be clarified.

Consequently, for both reasons, the International Social Justice Commission has now withdrawn the guide for appropriate review.

I was thinking about this example of Chinese Communist Party Mao-style humiliation exercises forced on people --- why do white people put up with this in companies? If people organized and walked out together of such a terrible meeting, I don't think the company could fire them all --- or if they did, and maybe even if they didn't, it would hit the newspapers. One such episode and I think a lot of these horrible black humbling condemnation meetings would stop completely, in most places.

Well, I wouldn't cooperate. It would really be best to organize and get people to walk out with one, for the biggest impact.

You can't successfully tear down America without weakening our charitable and Christian institutions. This is a two-fer for them. Charity and Christianity are both anathemas to Marxism. Lots of people won't donate another penny to the org after hearing about this. Myself included.

The Salvation Army was always a scam organization---I used to ignore them...Now I am going to have do something more antagonistic when they harass for money.

Forum List

Back