Get Woke, Go Broke: Salvation Army Quietly Removes Guide Telling White Donors To “Sincerely Apologize” For Their Racism After Intense Backlash

In Madison, Wisconsin, blacks will be in the street outside the SA loitering and stopping traffic. After not hacving been in the area for months, a trip through the area showed a black male stopping the car of a single white female, and the black’s white female accomplice was in a nearby doorway. SA is one of the most nasty, arrogant and bold protection-racket panhandling mafias in America. They should be lastingly boycotted, because their opportunist bullshit goes on all year ‘round.

Generally speaking, I don't give anyone money who chooses to insult me first.
I'll be skipping the bucket and choose something else.

I strongly recommend these guys ->

I don't give a shit what their politics are, they still do good work.

So go ahead and be the assholes you are well known to be.

Begone, idiot troll. You people can be as virulently butthurt as you like. SA deserves what's going to come their way this "giving season". I'll get out there first with the response we'll be seeing in a few weeks. They'll be like YOU and be wailing about the catastrophic drop off in donations being "proof of racism". Feck them, YOU, and the horse y'all rode in on. Average Americans are sick of this bullshit and it's going to continue costing corporate entities more and more as they try shaming us.
No one tries to shame you, you and the others who are faux conservatives / trump supporters, shame yourselves.

I don't even remember the last time that I saw anything in my area having anything to do with the Salvation Army. It's been well over a decade, maybe even two, since I last saw a person standing next to one of them red colored pots ringing a bell for the organization. My local Dairy Queen did used to have a red colored box for them sitting on their front counter, but the last time that I was in there, which was about two months ago, it was gone. When the place first opened about five years ago, it was there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I think they only do it at Christmas, and probably mostly in white areas. Too dangerous in the city! Wow, a kettle full of money in Baltimore city? Blacks would be lining up to steal it.

I used to always give, but no more. I think that awful apology stuff is right from the Chinese Communist Party.

Too little, too late, Salvation Army! Shame on you for having said that on the first place.

No more donations for you, I am choosing other charities from now on.

Good....the Salvation Army is anti-gay.

Too little, too late, Salvation Army! Shame on you for having said that on the first place.

Shame on you. The Salvation Arm (aka: Sally) is the antithesis of Donald Trump's Charity:

Link: Donald J Trump Foundation Inc. | Charity Navigator Profile

• On December 10, 2019, The Washington Post published an article titled, "Trump pays $2 million in damages ordered by judge over misuse of charity funds, according to NY attorney general." For more information, please see The Washington Post article.

The concerns raised about organizational legitimacy and/or federal tax law compliance are serious both in nature and scope and have thus warranted this CN Advisory. We have published this advisory to provide donors with content that they may find useful when making their giving decisions. The views and opinions expressed here are those of the authors of sources used for the reported information, and not those of Charity Navigator. Charity Navigator is not responsible for the nature or content of the information presented through such external sources and websites. For more information on how or when we decide to publish a CN Advisory, please review our methodology.

"Today, the Salvation Army, still based in London, has branches in more than 75 countries. The Army operates evangelical centers, hospitals, emergency and disaster services, alcohol and drug rehabilitation programs, community centers, social work centers, secondhand stores, and recreation facilities. Voluntary contributions and profits from the sale of its publications fund the organization."

There are thousands of negative comments on their Facebook page regarding this. :clap:
That's very interesting. They may lose BIG because of this, then.

I hope it will stop these awful companies and universities that require demeaning diversity "training" --- I myself would never do any of that, they'd have to fire me ---- no wonder people are refusing to be employees these days! This Salvation Army thing shows the woke stuff can blow up in a company's face at any time, suddenly.

I'm also done with them, regardless of how many times they try to walk it back.

Our group has been ringing the bell for them first Sat in Dec for 30 years.
Our 3 men and woman committee contacted them regarding this and got the run around. At 12 noon today they were notified we would not be volunteering this year. That hits them in the pocketbook because we did it for free and most ringers are paid because affiliated with SA. Let this sort of pushback flood the nation and send the message that the hands that feed you won’t be bitten over virtue signaling and false guilt tripping.

Forum List

Back