So much for the Salvation Army - another victory for cultural Marxism

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
The Salvation Army's Alexandria-based leadership has created an "International Social Justice Commission" which has developed and released a "resource" to educate its white donors, volunteers and employees called Let's Talk about Racism. It asserts Christianity is institutionally racist, calling for white Christians to repent and offer "a sincere apology" to blacks for being "antagonistic.. to black people or the culture, values and interests of the black community."

You can't successfully tear down America without weakening our charitable and Christian institutions. This is a two-fer for them. Charity and Christianity are both anathemas to Marxism. Lots of people won't donate another penny to the org after hearing about this. Myself included.

There are a lot of older people who donate their time with organizations such as this. That is an insult to anyone who throughout their lives worked and toiled with not one person apologizing to them.
Then don't angry little chuck white. Hahahaha

The money you used to give to SA, give to your local animal shelter. They NEED those donations. ASPCA is ok I guess, but their horrible ads make me turn the channel. So...when I have stuff to donate, I take it to the local animal shelter thrift shop. When I have spare money, I take it to them. Lovely shop, no junk at all, prices are awesome. They even have a laptop there for all to use, to search the data base of the county shelters and surrounding areas of adoptable pets available.

So no to SA, yes to shelters. Dogs and cats don't give a damn about skin color. All they want is to be loved and taken care of.

You can't successfully tear down America without weakening our charitable and Christian institutions. This is a two-fer for them. Charity and Christianity are both anathemas to Marxism. Lots of people won't donate another penny to the org after hearing about this. Myself included.

I think we each need to save up a burrito-filled corny shit to drop into those coin buckets.

Go woke, go broke ain't cutting it anymore. It needs to get more miserable for those kuuuunts.

It's another, in a long line of truths, you trump Nazis just can't face. But, your denial of truth and cold hard facts has been a given for decades. Long before you gave yourselves over to trump's Nazism, when you were simply right-wing nut jobs, when you were blind Bushbots, and when you were the absolute suckers that swallowed every drop of Reagan's trickledown snake oil.

You trump Nazis have never been anything but gullible fools, taken in by the comforting lies of con man after con man.

It's another, in a long line of truths, you trump Nazis just can't face. But, your denial of truth and cold hard facts has been a given for decades. Long before you gave yourselves over to trump's Nazism, when you were simply right-wing nut jobs, when you were blind Bushbots, and when you were the absolute suckers that swallowed every drop of Reagan's trickledown snake oil.

You trump Nazis have never been anything but gullible fools, taken in by the comforting lies of con man after con man.

Go fuck yourself up your pussy.

I do not owe an apology to one goddamn person. I certainly don't owe an apology to an entire race of people because of my race.

Marxist who continually try to start a race war because they can't start class war are the people we are going to execute. Their commie days are numbered.

Forum List

Back