So much for the Salvation Army - another victory for cultural Marxism

their goes all the white donations. fools.
The problem associated with organized religion is that it becomes a bureaucracy, & a bureaucracy takes $$$$$(leads to corruption) to keep it moving. The TSA has had it's share of political discord & that may be stating it mildly! I mean the LGBT fiasco The Salvation Army got itself tortured with is a case in point of trying to appease everyone(see below link) by walking on the top of the ole cedar fence that divides the masses politically. All that accomplished was to get both sides enraged @ TSA with both sides of the masses torching the fence & TSA along with it. Visions are nothing more than conscious dreams based on good intentions. Unfortunately the highway to hell is literally paved with good intentions!

Last edited:
I think that the Salvation Army would get many Caucasians to apologize to African Americans IF African Americans would apologize for committing so many violent crimes against Caucasians (and Asians and Hispanics and even other African Americans).

You can't successfully tear down America without weakening our charitable and Christian institutions. This is a two-fer for them. Charity and Christianity are both anathemas to Marxism. Lots of people won't donate another penny to the org after hearing about this. Myself included.

It's another, in a long line of truths, you trump Nazis just can't face. But, your denial of truth and cold hard facts has been a given for decades. Long before you gave yourselves over to trump's Nazism, when you were simply right-wing nut jobs, when you were blind Bushbots, and when you were the absolute suckers that swallowed every drop of Reagan's trickledown snake oil.

You trump Nazis have never been anything but gullible fools, taken in by the comforting lies of con man after con man.

It is not truth it is revisiuonist spin.

I used to like the salvation army. i would never ever donate to them. I have donated thousands to them over the years putting money every ringing bell and back in my day we had to go to the brick and mortar stores then. I would give going in and give going out of the stores. NO MORE ever. I will just go by and said im not apologizing for my skin color , and neither should anyone else for something they cant control..

You can't successfully tear down America without weakening our charitable and Christian institutions. This is a two-fer for them. Charity and Christianity are both anathemas to Marxism. Lots of people won't donate another penny to the org after hearing about this. Myself included.

Trump is right . Everything woke goes to shit

Hard to believe that SA would let the cat out of the bag by using this location mentioned in the media. CIA-generated propaganda, whilst their puppet joeXi and his sleep-up VP traffic genuflectors across the border.

Not quite anathema. Christianity is the religion par excellence that secretes, as a matter of procedure, atheism.

Forum List

Back