The Salvation Army has gone woke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

According to the guide, "White culture" has challenges it needs to overcome, including "denial of racism," "defensiveness about race," and suggests for "White Americans" to "stop trying to be 'colorblind.'"

Christians are commanded to be colorblind

Christians, there are plenty of other places to give.

Christians, there are plenty of other places to give.
I plan to do exactly that. Watch their argument after it becomes clear they've lost a huge number of donations that they normally depended on. They'll point to it as proof of racism.

They already reversed that statement.
They need to do a little more than that for me to ever give to them again

How about an explanation as to how this happened in the first place and the people fired who were behind it?

I plan to do exactly that. Watch their argument after it becomes clear they've lost a huge number of donations that they normally depended on. They'll point to it as proof of racism.
Used to ring bells for them in college between Thanksgiving and Christmas, too bad they are now woke.

Used to ring bells for them in college between Thanksgiving and Christmas, too bad they are now woke.
All the Left does all day is infiltrate and subvert such organizations.

They literally don't know how to do anything else.

It used to be a good gig for a college kid. They paid us a little per hour and gave us a $10 bonus for every $100 we got in the pot. Stayed at the Rec Center and played basketball every night, or the Men's Rehab Center with all the alcoholic truck drivers.

They need to do a little more than that for me to ever give to them again

How about an explanation as to how this happened in the first place and the people fired who were behind it?
That's a little childish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back